ACC ACC season 01 rnd4 Paul Ricard Enduro cup 2hr Enduro Dec 2nd 2019

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Nov 26, 2019.

1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Yeah same shifter, same price, but it looks cool I reckon. I have AC and I also thought DR2.0 would be cool with a H pattern for the older cars and a sequential for the newer ones.
  2. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Rookie

You can always buy an ultrawide monitor, but the LE SQ 1.5 shifter is LE ;)
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  3. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

I have 3 x 27" triples. They are amazing with ACC.
  4. SteveDrivingSlowly

Exactly my thinking!

Awesome - that's what I want to hear! What graphics card do you have?

Apologies all for the massive digression in the discussion here!!!
  5. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

RTX2070 Super :)
  6. SteveDrivingSlowly

Nice! I have an RTX2060 so hoping that will be enough to get a decent balance of frames/looks
  7. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

Yep. You won't be able to run everything on the highest settings, but it won't be far off.
  8. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I have triples and a 2080. My settings are mostly epic, with some FPS killers like shadows reduced, but most eye candy is enabled. It generally runs 60 to 80 FPS, dipping down to maybe 50 at full grid race starts.
  9. SteveDrivingSlowly

Sweet, thanks gents
  10. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

@marty Sorry if I misunderstood something but did we not rule out 2hr races at this time until the driver swap system works?
  11. marty

marty AC Server Legend

The schedule has had the 2 longer races all along and as far as I know nobody really objected to them. Driver swaps were ruled out due to issues with them, had they been in it would have likely been better for those that dont want a longer run on their own but unfortunatly thats not a possibility. Im sure people dont want to go into a longer race and then have the game bug them out of the server after an hour of running.

Its possible a couple guys cant make the 2 longer rounds, sorry if I missed their objections to them somewhere but this week will be as scheduled. If a few people have issues with the longer rounds then we can consider shortening Spa a bit though it was quite a good turnout in the 2.4hr fun run earlier.
    krunch, Rolz and nanlatt like this.
  12. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Haha yeah I didn't look too closely at the schedule so my bad for not noticing earlier. After the previous discussions and pole on race length though I thought that no 2hr races would be in this season. Ah well. I will see how I go and bail if I get to tired.

My 2 cents is that in future I'd prefer that single driver races longer than 90mins are run as external special events to any running season. It'd be good to have some more discussion on this to see where people's preferences lie.
    tezpez85 and marty like this.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i might be available to co-drive with you at the 2.4hr spa on 6/1/20
    marty and krunch like this.
  14. tezpez85

tezpez85 Professional Gold Member

I agree. If we were running on a Sunday afternoon at 2pm, a 2 hour race wouldn't faze me, but on a school night that's probably stretching regular folk's ability to concentrate starting at 9pm AEDT
    krunch likes this.
  15. SteveDrivingSlowly

I hope you all had your weetbix today, put on your absorbent underwear and have prepared your body for tonight's grueling challenge! Don't forget to have lots of water on standby for that pit stop re-hydration opportunity!
    krunch likes this.
  16. pb1

pb1 Rookie

Cannae make tonight, sorry, scheduled work things. But, I have a new PC which makes excess FPS which is starting to make up for the defecit I was running with before. cyas next week, and good luck all tonight :)
    marty likes this.
  17. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

hey lads, I'm also out tonight :cry: Qld summer is in full force this evening... 32deg in my room and I've had to donate the fan to my son who's room is 30deg right now... just no way I'd last the distance with this temp...
    Good luck to all!
  18. Stickdeath1980

Stickdeath1980 Rookie

anyone streaming it?
  19. Wally

Wally Team Driver

I was 8th for a while...
    And then after an extra long pit stop, a Stop & Go for cutting and then DQ'd for speeding in pit lane... suddenly I wasn't 8th any more.
    :poop:
  20. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

I so sweaty.
    tezpez85, marty, nanlatt and 2 others like this.