ACC FunRun01 2020 - Monday/Wednesday

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Rolz, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Results from Wednesday's race :thumbsup:
    krunch likes this.
  2. Sparksy84

Sparksy84 Rookie

Happy to help Sat aswell
  3. Wally

Wally Team Driver

4. Bueller

Bueller Rookie

I appreciate you sharing your settings, was going ask on here since there's a few using vr with 1080ti. What do you use for the default resolution, I think I saw someone use 1920*1080 so that what mine is set atm. I'll try your settings next week when I get home, thanks.
  5. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

I'm using just a good old 1070 :). My game is set to 1920 x 1080.
    Bueller likes this.
  6. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

the resolution you set is only for the mirror to the monitor if using VR, it doesn’t change the headset resolution so no real affect on performance
    Rolz and Bueller like this.
  7. Rolz

Ok set up Teams to do swaps - Server04, just 60min P,Q,R to test at Laguna Seca (it's the shortest of the new ones)
    @Godzilla / @andyo450
    @Captain Barracuda / @Rolz
    @krunch / Matt Frost?
    @SteveDrivingSlowly / @Wally
    @Sparksy84 / @Pablo
    I hope I've tagged all correctly... :cautious:

I'm jumping on now to confrim server is ok, but then I'll be on around 8pm AEDT for proper testing
    I have at least an entrylist teams file down so if some are on and others not I can (relatively) easily swap ppl over to test.
    You all are admins as well (no need to type /admin passwd) just type admin commands :thumbsup:
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    krunch likes this.
  8. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

Thanks. @Sparksy84 let me know what time you want to jump on to test.
  9. nanlatt

nanlatt ACC Server Legend Gold Member

Can anyone join in or is this strictly for teams? I'm happy to pair up if anyone else is interested in trying driver swaps.
  10. Rolz

anyone can jump in... if ur there and others are not, we can mix and match... nothing locked in atm :)
    nanlatt likes this.
  11. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

I'll jump on again at about 8pm AEST if you are around then @Rolz
  12. Rolz

thnx for the testing fellas! If there are any notes u wanna share I can collate and put on the acc forums...
    Personally a little micky mouse still, but seems to be more stable
    *Except for the one decent bug where when 2nd driver joins and first spectates another team he can't get into his car... solution is exit out and back in spectate ur car first then the others after.
  13. nanlatt

They really need to make the spectating driver to be able to set the pit stop changes.
    krunch, Rolz and Godzilla like this.
  14. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Driver swaps seemed OK now.
    Only things I noted was that you seem to get new wet tyres even if you don’t chose to change tyres (or the damage done to the tyres doesn’t transfer over) and MFD screen page doesn’t transfer over between drivers

As a feature request it would be VERY useful if not critical that the spectating driver gets control of the pit options, currently greyed out. Trying to change settings yourself while driving, especially in VR leads to some iffy moments
    Kcender87 and Rolz like this.
  15. Rolz

thanks for the racing last night gents! was great fun and Kyalami is a fantastic track
    What would we like to do for Wednesday? One of the original tracks, 4x15min Kyalami super sprints from Singapore servers or again 2x30? I'd probably would prefer to try one of the new DLC tracks next week so we can draw it out a bit...

Thoughts?
    krunch likes this.
  16. Pablo

Pablo Rookie

Super Sprints at Laguna Seca?
  17. nanlatt

3x20min DLC track. Don't mind which.....I do rather enjoy Kyalami though!
  18. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Last night was my first try at Kyalami (literally had not driven it at all until FP lol) so was really just learning the track - would love to give that another go - or any of the new DLC tracks as they are all incredible, seriously didn't think I could enjoy this any more than I was and then this DLC dropped and took it up another level entirely.

Don't mind what format either - just need to hurry up and finish building workbenches so my wife gets off my back and I can have some racing time!
    nanlatt, krunch and Rolz like this.
  19. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Yeah I gotta agree - Kyalami is a fantastic track!

Had a heap of fun last night. R1 was great as I somehow managed to keep it off the sausage kerb on the 2nd last corner all race. R2 brought the nighttime upon us and although it looked incredible my driving was not. It only took 1 lap for me to find that kerb of destiny and I threw my good start into the wall. I ended up bailing from the server as I felt a headache brewing and decided to cut it off at the pass.

I don't mind whether we try Laguna Seca or stay at Kyalami another week.
    nanlatt and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  20. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

I wouldn’t mind redoing Kyalami, 3x20min would be fun
    SteveDrivingSlowly and nanlatt like this.