GT Sport Season 10 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Haha cheers mate, Like Xl said was just a bundle of laughs mostly. I'll be back behind the wheel next week
  2. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    xlxy90 and Viperzed like this.
  3. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Mine in particular, French fries were red hot last night
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    speaking of French, I like how you tried to avoid having to attempt to say St Croix, by saying the French 3 hr
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    That was a tactical decision I made for the greater good
  6. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    If overtaking was possible this would have been a much more exciting race.
    Couldn’t even get within a second of the car in front because of the draft which brought on understeer city, even on the faster tyre.
    So frustrating
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I am still watching it in bursts... I lost it when you called Bigchopperdog (aka @Russell ) smallblendedcat
    and again when you both lost it trying to talk while laughing and saying gotim yes!
    razor4797, Xtr3meNZer and Pubs16 like this.
  8. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    It was a different stream that's for sure :laugh:
    Looking forward to doing it again in the future but will be back behind the wheel on sunday
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    now I am up to the part where to talk about my like boosting tactics... so true
    Pubs16 likes this.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I didn't realise @LITTLEBLACKO942 ran out of fuel on his final lap.
    luckily he only lost 1 place due to the timing finish since all other drivers behind had crossed the line after the 50mins
  11. xlxy90

xlxy90 Professional

PSN ID
    xlxy90
    we are professionals.
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Matthyus and Viperzed like this.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Going to play havoc with @Matthyus race time chart..
    Matthyus likes this.
  14. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Unlucky race groover. But unlucky lap 40 too. I seen in the replay you were purple for the fastest lap coming into the last sector until you hit some traffic. Then you back off going over the line on you're last lap, which was you're fastest lol still a 8.3 with no boost. Brutal man. You clearly had good pace there
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    groover33 likes this.
  15. Pubs16

Pubs16 Rookie

PSN ID
    UNC_Pubs16
    Well I think even if @Viperzed was on track and ahead of me that’s a PB for me in Div 1. Quite surprising given everyone’s pace the first couple rounds in the top 8ish. I had barely any practice till the day off and still didn’t quite know what I was doing strategy wise, but followed what my team mates had noted in our chat, winging my fuel requirement on the fly.

Had one of my better starts holding position after everyone got sorted, I don’t know who was around me but all I know is we were three wide into the hairpin which was nail biting. Managed to settle in giving chase to @Russell for part of the first stint until he made a few small errors allowing me to have a pass into T2. Apologies for the slight squeeze on exit Chopper, I didn’t realise you still had your nose in on the outside, but I hope I didn’t force the door shut. Sorry to see you run wide T4 a little afterwards though.

Had my head down to keep in touch with @razor4797 for the rest of the race, to my surprise I managed to hold the gap with it going back and forth slightly. Got to close in more as he got aero wash on @JonoStan96 but same thing happened for me once in draft I’d go backwards a bit again, it was only for @razor4797’S mistake in the last couple laps that allowed me to get P4 but he had a couple moments so I’m glad I was able to stay close enough, bad luck Razor but I’ll take it :D.

@xlxy90 and @Viperzed well done on the stream boys, I watched it after and it was really enjoyable and a good laugh! Wasn’t terrible at all ;). Cheers for the driver of the day, The Uncle is pleased lol.
    razor4797, Hatfield, Russell and 3 others like this.
  16. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    It was a epic drive Pubs
    Pubs16 likes this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Forgot to shout out to @Noremac for my pass on him which ended with him in the sand.
    Apologies that it ended that way, I figured I had gotten alongside and left enough room on my right but we touched mid-corner and that was enough for the sand to take you.
    I guess I bit myself later anyway spinning at the corkscrew trying to pass @LITTLEBLACKO942
    Pubs16 likes this.
  18. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    @Pubs16 I'm glad to see my Uncle Pubs nickname has stuck
    Pubs16 and Matthyus like this.
  19. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I've always wondered how to say UNC_Pubs :)
    Glad we know now!!
  20. Pubs16

Pubs16 Rookie

PSN ID
    UNC_Pubs16
    Thanks man, was sad to see you fall off behind.
    It’s a good laugh and feels appropriate given that I’m getting old compared to some of you blokes lol.
    It’s actually UNC (which is United Nissan Club, a growing group back in the day when a heap of mates and I all had Nissan’s... I wrote mine off :( lol). But Razor in a party chat decided to start Uncle and seems to have stuck with some of the Rooz dudes.