SEASON 10 - DIVISION 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 21, 2020.

1. autech91

autech91 Professional

Count me out for tonight @stucar17, got terrible man flu. Good luck to all
  2. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I want to protest Pcars for starting me sideways on the grid!!!
    Hoppy (benny11169) and George like this.
  3. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Typical useless driving, you should have got a penalty for presenting on the grid sideways cleaner.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Had a cracking race last night.... Shame though we only had 10 drivers :(
    Qual i managed to tag onto Penguin on my second flyer and got a great draft which saw me throw in a 2:14:3..... With qual time over i jumped into the pits feeling pretty happy to get my first pole, only to realize that @Waffles was still out there... Was thinking with no draft he cant beat my time, only to have the screen refresh and realise he had pipped my by .023 of a second !

Started 2nd, good start only to be passed by @nigegunz at the end of the Kemmel straight so tagged in behind him and waffles and watched the show..... KArtdude made a mistake, so had a 2 or 3 second gap back to 4th and kept pushing on till my stop at lap 10..... I followed Waffles in, and given he was only about 4 seconds ahead, i hoped that fresh tyres would bring me up to the front by race end..... On exit, @AOCleaner74 was beside me, so was setting up for a pass on him till he spun at Les Combes.... Then Waffles was about 4 sec up the road and his team mate @disturboed managed to make my life tough for a lap before he pitted....

So, about 6 laps to go, was reeling in Waffles and had just Nige and @Glenn Stimson up ahead, so i was 4th. Glenn pitted, and had him covered, and with 1 to go noticed that nige had a 10 second pit entry penalty from the lead..... :whistling:... when he rejoined waffles was with him, but he decided to let him go rather than fight.... Worked for me as came in 3rd, but then 2nd after the penalty was applied..... just .5 or there abouts behind waffles....
    On to Bathurst this week, hopefully with a full grid ! Ill post up something about that later......
    Thanks for the good racing lads.
    Stu
    George and Anthonyb like this.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey all..... Well done to all our winners and podium getters last night....
    Looking at the numbers we had some small grids finish last night which isnt fun for anyone, was a wide range of reasons.....
    Is there anyone who is OUT for the season, and ill look to see if its possible to merge divs if needed.... Is so much better racing a full grid, and i would rather the hassel of splitting a div than having divs with no drivers.
    If Drivers can let us know in here with a simple YES or NO as to whether you are racing the remaining 3 rounds (or intend to) will help us decide if we need to make a change.....
    Thanks stu
  6. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

yes
    stucar17 likes this.
  7. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    yep
    stucar17 likes this.
  8. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
  9. Waffles

Waffles New Recruit

Yes
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. autech91

autech91 Professional

Yuuuuuup
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys, Late notice i know, but due to the long weekend in Vic, Sa and Tas we will postpone the Bathurst round and move everything back a week. Ill update the dates in the div thread son forum as well.... Those up fopr some sunday races we might be able to run a couple of rooms of different stuff.
  12. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  13. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Can we have a late start, the F1 will still be running....
  14. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Doesn't the F1 start at 4pm
  15. Glenn Stimson

Glenn Stimson Rookie

PSN ID
    Stimsonglenn
    What's the chance of postponing Bathurst by 2 weeks?
    I am available this Sunday night, but won't be available on the Melbourne F1 weekend. From what I understand, a few people may have some issues with the F1 weekend.
    George likes this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Fair point ! Lets see how many are effected and go from there
    George likes this.
  17. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok all, am confirming we WILL be running the Bathurst round this weekend....
    Ill get the drivers briefing up tomorrow (friday).
    A 3 or 4 state long weekend is different to an event like F1..... The F1 race will be finished by Bathurst start, so we really need to push on with the season.
    - We will get room captains to do a roll call before Qual, so then we can join rooms of needed....
    - If you are NOT racing this weekend, please let your room know.

Thanks stu
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  19. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Seeing as tho the Corona virus has taken control of Australia and the rest of the world I would like to thank the people in charge for making the decisions they have ,
    Luckily e-sports category can control this virus and still have fun.
    But in Div 1 I still have a few issues that could come up that could lead to us transmitting the disease just by being associcated with them....
    Waffles... sounds like to many people have touched it, recommended to stay away from..
    Katrtdude Obviosly tests many Karts that we don't want to touch, so he is banned
    Stu... well the name says enough, stay away from anyone named Stuart!!!
    Autech.. he is a Kiwii so stay the hell away!!!!!
    Nigegunz… seems like a guy to hang around, he has guns and could shoot anyone with the disease ( start with wAFFLES AND kART )
    JJ Penguin Penguins like hanging around their species, so stay the hell away from them!!
    Stimsoglen…. Not sure if it is good or not, but stay away from anyone called Glen, it could beneficial to your health!
    Slamomobogan… another Kiwi... more dangerous than the first.. approach at your own peril
    Benni1169... Sounds like a tree hugging sort of fella, best around bears, thankfully we don't have bears in Australia , so he is safe, unless you get close, then he is dangerous
    Distorboed… The name says enough, he is disturbed,......very disturbed..... not good for conora virus at alll!!!
    TB Williams... sounds like he already has a disease we dont want.
    Obviosly there are more candidates that could be a effected for the virus so make sure r hands before you wash your hands before you get online, and stay safe!!!!
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    obviously, an A-hole-Cleaner would be the least risky of the lot
    AOCleaner74 and JJ_Penguin like this.