SEASON 10 - DIVISION 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 21, 2020.

1. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    At least there's one thing that hasn't been cancelled due to the Corona Virus!
    stucar17 and George like this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Driver briefing is up guys....
    We will do a roll call before qual of all divs to see if we need to merge divs to give a full race room....
    Stu
    George likes this.
  3. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Standing start killed me straight away....by the 2nd corner had myself in 3rd, Micmansour was in front of me having a crazy opening lap, I though I had a gap. He bumped me as I was next to him (on review I feel I was good to stay). But I pulled up to redress and was last. Better safe than sorry.

By the time everything was sorted and I got past Mic into 2nd, I was 20sec down on Familia. Spent the race time chasing doing mid to low 4s. Toward the end it became about having enough time over Fatmix to get my pit done and still be in 2nd.

Happy taking 22 points from this and looking forward to anotherchallenging race at Imola
    nigegunz, Anthonyb, Dazza and 2 others like this.
  4. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Fatmix had me straight away with the standing start. I got lucky someone slipped up and missed the grid for a restart. Rolling start I held the grid back out of the last corner and punched when I thought I had the jump.

Worked well and I got a small gap to Azza from div 5. He was keeping pace with me, catching at times. But little mistakes had him fall back. From there it was about getting the laps consistent and making sure I could pit clear of a fight back and clear of traffic.

It was fun to have such a full grid with so many late in the season and with those who will be moving up to challenge us in future seasons.

I am excited for Le mans. Done a couple of enduros there and Sparky really set the pace for me to beat, which he is quick at.
    Anthonyb and Dazza like this.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    For those of you that have been wanting to try a bit of GT Sport without impacting your PCars racing, now is that time.

We have brought forward the next GT Sport season to start 29/4 and at this time, that is not clashing with PCars, so we would love to see you give it a crack.
    If you are interested, get your name down here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-11-entry-thread.3991/

Car/Track combo is under vote now, so you can vote here:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-11-vote.3994/

If you do have a go, please make sure you qualify using this guide:
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gtloz-how-to-qualify-for-gt-sport-sunday-league.2969/
  7. Antmeg26

Antmeg26 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    antmeg26
    Season 10 was fun....Congrats to the podium winners...Thanks to the hosts...See you next time..
    Anthonyb and George like this.
  8. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Big finish last night. Got the win over div 4 and div 5. Was out qualified by Azza from div 5. He also took fastest lap with a 3:54:2. I was just behind him both times. So took full points for div 4.

Had 2 racing incidents where people got bumped or squeezed into me on the 1st lap. Went from 1st to 13th real quick. Started my chase, had incident with Rocky and spun, had a few more when the cold hit. But managed to keep it slightly together through the cold. @micmansour was fast in the cold I could not pull any time from him. I feel we were lucky he had was doing a 2 stop.

Finished the race with a string of 54s while chasing Familia and Sparky with the help of Azza on the straights.

Thanks for a great season and awesome racing.
  9. micmansour

micmansour Rookie

PSN ID
    micmansour
    I enjoyed last night, this track is awesome. My strategy was 2 stop, pitted on lap 7 for Softs all round and 33L of fuel, then again on lap 17 for Softs all round and 33L of fuel. I was flying through the night, in my element! Was 1st between my 2 stops, then came out 7th. I got into 6th within a couple of laps and I was hunting down 5th real fast, but then spun it just before the Mulsanne Straight on Lap 20, dropped me back a few spots and was playing cat and mouse with @rockynz1234 until the end.
    Great racing, thanks everyone.
  10. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  11. George

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Just wanting to say a huge thanks to everyone who made this season what it was. Those who were great to race with and those who made it all possible.

It's awesome to have another championship to my name, Div 4 is good to me :whistling: and to have taken the most points, wins, poles and fastest laps of any one else in the whole thing is a crazy feeling.
    stucar17 and Anthonyb like this.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey guys.... Quick post to say thanks for your support this season..... Will be starting to get the new season set up in next day or so, so stay tuned for info on that.

Thanks to the guys who help us out by hosting, providing replays and getting results to Bounty for the ladders.....
    On that note, Thanks to @@Bounty05 for being a ladder god !

Congratulations to the div winners and Runners up
    D1 - Waffles_n_bits / Nigegunz / Stu
    D2 - @westiemike / @Kart-No-1 / @Adam Parsons
    D3 - @brettwant7 / @Jim_aka_The_Man / @Winchester Racing
    D4 - @George / @Telum / @fatmix68
    D5 - @Dazza (sparkygod) / @kaakado2 / @Gavatron (azzaHW)

Keep an eye out for the SEASON 11 entry thread, ill harass you all in here and on PSN to get your entries in asap
    Dont forget the new season will be for the PAGNIAN COCKPIT, so some serious incentive there for you to race ;)

Thanks
    Mod Team
    George likes this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773