Cockpit My Ultimate Rig Upgrade!

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Systems & Troubleshooting' started by Beau_Albert, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    In one of my recent posts; i mentioned that i was currently in the process of a HUGE SimRacing Rig update; so i thought i would create a little thread where i can tell you guys a little more about it and post more things as it all arrives over the next few months!
    When i used to be a regular racer at this site; i had the old-school Logitech Wheel strapped to a $20 Table from Kmart. And honestly; i am well aware that this upgrade will not make me any quicker than i was with the Kmart Table! But for outright Immersion and performance; i am so excited for this! I am a Sim Racer through and through; i love this Esport or Hobby; whichever you call it with a Passion so if you're wondering why i decided to spend so much on it... well i have no plans on giving the Sport up anytime soon!!

Now i currently have very little to show for this Rig; however in the next 2-3 weeks my first few things will be arriving; including the Chassis itself and the Pedals!
    This is the Stock Room Photo's of the Rig; it is a Hybrid Racing Simulations P2Z; an 80/20 Rig made for Direct Drive and high-end equipment. Pretty much as top of the line as they come and the most expensive part of the setup too!! The Seat in the Stock Room photo's is different to what i will be getting; mine will have a more Winged Top and extra padding too!!
    The Panels on the side of the ring are entirely custom too; so mine will look a little bit different!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As i said; the Panels are entirely Custom; so i had the best Graphics Designer i know come up with a design for me and he absolutley smashed it out of the park; and just today as i write this; the Vinyl print's were applied to the Panels themselves; so here they are!!
    [​IMG]

The Pedals for my Rig are the ABSOLUTE top of the line at the moment for SimRacing and arguably the most difficult item of them all on this list to justify for price; but on iRacing; my sim of choice; Trail Braking is a big priority so having the extra Damping and Feel of the Heusinkveld Ultimates over the Pro's was something i felt was the best decision. Not to mention i'd of hated to of gone for the Pro's and then a few months down the line be looking for a set of Ultimates!!
    [​IMG]

Those are the Two items i will be getting in this first shipment arriving in a few weeks time and i cannot put into words how excited i am for this!! I don't have the best job out there (Shopfloor / Retail Worker at Kmart) so this has required so much discipline with my Spending to make happen and i am so proud to of been able to get this far!
    It's so much Money to spend i know; but this Hobby has provided me with so much enjoyment that i can never see this as a bad investment!
  2. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Holy :):):):).
    beakeroo likes this.
  3. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    In about 2 months; this project will be finished :thumbsup:
    Has been a bloody long process getting the funds together and building all of this; but man... i LOVE it.

Final things on the checklist are
    HRS Momo Mod27c SLI Wheel Rim
    Jynx Sequential Shifter w/ Anti-Roll Bar Adjustment
    HRS P2Z Dashboard Button Box
    Fix my Built-In Wardrobe so my clothes aren't in the background of future Rig Photos :whistling:
    [​IMG]
    Ozglenn, c4rLo5, Peter Wise and 4 others like this.
  4. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Looks insane mate. Well done.
    Beau_Albert and Spidey_11 like this.
  5. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    What is your main monitor?!!
    That looks absolutely amazing dude. As you said in your post, it’ll be money well spent and I agree with that point :thumbsup:.
    Who’s your graphics designer? I ask as I’m in the market for one. Can you either post it here or message me with the details please?
    Beau_Albert and Noxrai like this.
  6. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    I would also like to know what monitor you are using. Thing is a monster
    Beau_Albert and Spidey_11 like this.
  7. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Cheers Guys!
    The Monitor is here; 49" Curved 144hz 1ms. I did have Triples but much prefer this with no bezels in the way of the screen; smoother performance due to it only being a single screen plus Curved is just amazing!
    https://www.pccasegear.com/products...hd-s-ultrawide-144hz-49in-qled-curved-monitor

For the Panels on the Rig Chassis; i got Juan Diego Sanchez from iLiVERiES to make it for me @Spidey_11. He mainly focuses on iRacing car liveries and helmets; however for some projects he is happy to do other things. Really depends on what you are after as to if he is a good choice or not :thumbsup:
    FB Page for Juan - https://www.facebook.com/iLiveries/
  8. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Very delayed update!
    My Equipment:
    • Simucube 2 Pro with Momo Mod27c Pro SLI Wheel Rim // HRS QR
    • Heusinkveld Ultimate Pedals - 3 Piece with Clutch
    • Heusinkveld Handbrake with 20kg Load
    • HRS P2Z 80/20 Chassis
    • Samsung 144hz 49" Ultrawide
    • Logitech G910 Keyboard
    • Logitech G PRO Headset
    • Logitech G502 Mouse
    • 2x Logitech C922 Webcams
    • Elgato Keylight
    • Elgato Streamdeck
    My PC:
    • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Advanced 11GB
    • Corsair AX1000 Titanium Modular 1000 Watt Power Supply
    • ASUS ROG Ryuo 240 OLED AIO CPU Cooler
    • Samsung 860 EVO 2.5in SATA SSD 2TB
    • Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB
    • Intel Core i9 9900K Processor
    • Corsair Carbide SPEC Omega TG RGB Case White
    • G.Skill Trident Z Royal F4-3200C16D-32GTRS (2x16GB) DDR4 Silver
    • ASUS ROG Maximus XI Apex Motherboard

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hatfield, George, Peter Wise and 2 others like this.
  9. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    My wallet hurts just looking at it
    Beau_Albert, George and Easyprey007 like this.