PCARS-2 2020 RACEONOZ TEAMS GTE WORLD SERIES {COMPLETED}

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by nigegunz, Jan 1, 2020.

1. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

if that's your race pace Coxy then you're in the horse race
    PaulCox likes this.
  2. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    While I’m driving up en rouge I want racers to keep at least 1.5 meters away from me. Otherwise I’ll be protesting on corona grounds
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  3. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

confirmed that contamination only occurs when you suck on someone else's tailpipe
  4. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

Aadman confirmed this morning he wont be able to race tonite, he has no internet or rig where he is atm
    Skippy hasn't been heard from or seen since his terrible experience at Algarve & so I expect he's out also

we've got two new additions for tonight, @Jim_aka_The_Man who needs no introduction
    & Urdon**** who is stepping in as Blue's new team mate (we'll need to get him in on the chat & the friends list)

which means we'll be a full grid of 16!

if anyone else is opting out of tonite's action for any reason, please let us know here so we can get a replacement sorted as soon as possible

6pm shootout tonight, 7pm race start
  5. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Thanks for having me in for the enduro round guys. Looking forward to a great night of racing.

if anyone wants to take me under their rear wing and give me a hand with setup & strategy would be much appreciated. :thumbsup:
  6. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

which car you gonna drive Jim?
  7. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    So since it’s 3 hours are people just running solo or you still getting ya teammates around
  8. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

yup, it's a sprint round so everyone is going solo... you can of course get the missus involved unless you've quarantined her elsewhere
  9. Jim_aka_The_Man

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    I’ll probably go the ford gt
  10. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Quarantined in the kitchen but that was a mistake because I’m a better cook
    nigegunz likes this.
  11. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Awesome race again, shame about NEW CHINA'S internet lol. A tricky one at that. Till next time all be safe.
  12. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    When will results be posted
  13. Max

Max Rookie

PSN ID
    JakeMcSkillz
  14. Jim_aka_The_Man

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    Thanks for a great night of racing fellas. Had a few really good battles along the way.
    Not sure what happened near the end, car had some wicked oversteer and was undriveable for the last 15 mins.
  15. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Thanks boys had a great time
  16. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Awesome race fellas. It had everything. I got caught a few times early on with my own misfortune and getting tangled in others, but to come away with a 2nd place has astounded me. Car felt good in the wet, and stopped for softs for the final stint. I was putting in lap times close to low fuel qually times and was ever so slowly catching Nige. If I had another five minutes, who knows. Catching is one thing, getting by..................................

Nice win Nige, like we weren't expecting it anyway. lol

Good work team GoldBane. Pretty much at all times we had at least one car up the front and in the mix.

Now onto a concrete jungle, no run off to save us from full damage.:confused:
  17. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

good stuff fellas, another great race. It's certainly an interesting way to go racing with a lot of dsc's but I enjoy the unpredictability of it... on 2 occassions I thought V8 was going to inherit the lead with a strategy masterstroke only to see him have to pit before it paid off
    great to see so many cars circulating late in the event too. tables will be posted as soon as they are!
  18. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Some great racing last night guys full of ups and downs I can't wait for next month's action packed sprint round at long beach
    Hoppy (benny11169) and George like this.
  19. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Thanks for another great round. The car was no good in the wet for the first 4 laps and the first 2 in the dry o_O but managed to get it going quick after that. Getting 4th was mainly luck with others falling off and me trying to not do the same. Benny had get pace in the wet and that finishing stint, I had no chance of catching him.

Side note, my arms were dead afterwards. Even with all the stoppages they were sore. Awesome fun and looking forward to next round :D
  20. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

footage from the first rolling restart