ACC ACC Season 2 Monday's rnd 4 Bathurst 2hr Intercontinental GT Challenge

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

yeah.. it's called a "smart" concussion.. :sleep::sick::sleep::sick:
  2. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

That is pretty close haha! Yes definitely down for some slippin' n' slidin' as SPA!
    marty likes this.
  3. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

I am in the #62 Grey Aston, looked like all my passes were spot on in your video you posted?? (S.Shuttleworth)
    You sure you're not getting mixed up with my bro M.Frost who is driving the Blue Honda NSX in your video??
    He's definately dodgey as !! :D:D:D
    kuda likes this.
  4. Frostwa

Frostwa Rookie

I think that was me in the grey Aston, it was a tiny light tap when i ran out of brakes into the last corner (is that Murray's???) which sent your rear about 1m sideways, I slowed to redress and stayed out wide and not get a run on you when a pack of vicious hyenas led by Serge (S.Merinenko??) descended upon you, I continued to stay out wide as I had nowhere to go coming into turn 1 and was trying to stay out of anything and I believe Serge may have hit you and as you were heading BACKWARDS!! into the wall on the exit of T1, across the track, I had nowhere to go being given no reaction time at all and t-boned your left front wheel, effectively causing myself damage leading to quite slow laps until an extended pitstop at midway through the race. My car never felt the same after that.

Sorry for my part in the last corner bit mate but we were both victims of the hyenas that showed up at T1

I tried to get a replay of the incident to see what happened but my stupid replays cut out the 1st 20mins of the race
    Anyone have anything?
    SteveDrivingSlowly and kuda like this.
  5. Kcender87

Kcender87 Rookie

anyone happen to have the replay file for the race - mine bugged out
    krunch likes this.
  6. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

+1

Like many others I forgot to save my replay at the pitstop to get the first part of the race so if anyone has a replay file with the race start could they please post it?