PCARS-2 2020 RACEONOZ TEAMS GTE WORLD SERIES {COMPLETED}

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by nigegunz, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  2. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    After coming out when the rain started with 2.40 TYRE pressure for some reason and stuffing up a front runner while ice skating around the track.And destroying my car I don’t believe I deserve any points.
  3. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

we made a decision to award points to all who stuck it out in the enduro, it's a fitting reward for the effort involved. the sprint rounds are a different story however & you must make it to the chequerflag to get points.
    as far as making life difficult for the aforementioned frontrunner, keep up the good work!
    Luk3yd06 and George like this.
  4. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i wish i'd double tapped the share button after every hour, it's more interesting to watch than most of these virtual races on other platforms. having said that, the IndyCar race from Barber (fabbo lookn track) was pretty damn good & that's Scotty Mac's first win in that series
    George and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  5. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i'd never watched a ScottyMac twitch replay until just now, he's obviously got his new Team Penske race engineer with him for these IndyCar esport events & he's pretty damn happy to get a win 2nd time out. highy recommend you have a look at it, how smooth he is with all inputs & still has headspace to think & chat thru all the strat
    George likes this.
  6. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I just have sparky next to me to bounce ideas and track conditions off. Also good for sneaky "shake and bakes", venting frustrations about mishaps and getting told to get back into it.
    nigegunz likes this.
  7. Max

Max Rookie

PSN ID
    JakeMcSkillz
    For race two at long beach are We going to make it a 5pm quali and a 6pm race so it fits into the time slots better?
    Luk3yd06 likes this.
  8. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

the LB race times are to maximise visual splendor, track temp variability & strategy possibilities Max...
    hopefully our broadcaster will turn up for this one
    Luk3yd06 likes this.
  9. Max

Max Rookie

PSN ID
    JakeMcSkillz
    And one more thing, going into t1 is it legal to cross over the road and take that extra space to the right?
    Luk3yd06 and v8power383 like this.
  10. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

it's compulsory!
    Luk3yd06 and v8power383 like this.
  11. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Yeah I wasnt sure about the pit lane crossing
  12. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

Saturday night was a bit of a head scratcher for me. I could not figure out why I was so much slower than everyone else in a straight line. I got up the front a couple of times due to luck and other peoples miss fortune. But I didn't stay there for long. Spun trying to push really hard to make up time.
    In the last 10 mins of the race I realised that the fuel was on lean. I've never changed that in a race. I checked the race setup yesterday and it sends me out with the fuel on lean. I was on lean the whole race!!!! I don't know how you change that in the race setup hence I never looked at it in the race.
    Hoppy (benny11169) and Luk3yd06 like this.
  13. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

the default settings on my G29 has the up button bringing up the In Car Menu, same button to scroll thru the options, right button to access a sub menu & change things on the fly such as brake bias, fuel mixture & any changes to a selected pitstop strategy.
    BEWARE! any changes you make to the pitstop strategies will be saved automatically! eg if you change on the fly a pitstop strategy with hards on the fronts, softs on the rear to hards all round, it will save this & you wont be able to then make a stop & get hards & softs
    Luk3yd06 and George like this.
  14. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Thats happened to me a lot when im coming down pit lane i always check i dont know if you can change it while in pit lane
  15. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i know you can change it right up until you're stationary in your pit box
    Luk3yd06 likes this.
  16. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

hey boys. got Dirt Rally 2.0 y'day & enjoyed my first session. Koastr/Hatfield are looking to revive a league for a cross platform championship, details in community events. V8 has kindly offered his services to get everyone up to speed on the game & will be online tonight for a session, so if you like rally, get downloading!
    Max, George and v8power383 like this.
  17. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

oh yeah, it's a free psn game this month!
    Max and v8power383 like this.
  18. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

I won't be on tonite fellas, happy hunting
    George likes this.
  19. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Hey all just atarted streaming on Twitch would appreciate if you coukd check it out and support the channel if it is ok with you fellas I'd love to stream praccy sessions and our races just wondering no audio also just me so ill mute you guys when im live and if i need to talk ill just text or mite the mic for the stream the username on twitch is

Lukediberardinoracing

Cheers boys
  20. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Im Live now if anyone wants to muck around in some online events