PCARS-2 2020 RACEONOZ TEAMS GTE WORLD SERIES {COMPLETED}

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by nigegunz, Jan 1, 2020.

1. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

sanity can prevail! we had 7 in a room last night & it was incredibly civilised thru the sector 1 complex on lap 1 both races, which just goes to show you what a little forethought & respect will do..... {cue John Lennon} "imagine all the people!"
    stucar17, Max, Luk3yd06 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Had to hop off boys was in 3rd as well:( After the first sector I found that everyone was split up into groups like me Nige and Benny were fighting withing 2 secs of each other and then 3 secs down the road there was another group doing the same. cannot wait for this one It is going to be awesome. Ill also live stream it on twitch @lukediberardinoracing if any family members was some sort of coverage
    stucar17, nigegunz and v8power383 like this.
  3. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

good luck tonight fellas, im expecting an action packed event! looks like we're on for 14 or 15 on the grid
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  4. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Hey boys was wondering who I cut off because I realised it was my fault so sorry to who it was
  5. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

I think it was Tuddy, Luke. just be careful when your a lap down & you've got faster guys coming thru, especially on a street track when the difference in closing speeds can all make it happen very fast
    Luk3yd06 likes this.
  6. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

good racing tonite fellas, the action kept it interesting all the way thru. big congrats to Benny & Max, standout performers at the beach, that 14.6 laptime for the Q3 pole was mega
    Le Mans is next & unless we get a return to normality ticket very soon, it'll be a 3 hr event
  7. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Yeah great racing full of ups and downs but overall a good night of racing
  8. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    Awsome racing again all well done. Max and tb you fellas are absolute brick walls when it comes to overtaking, sorry about the love taps hope I didn't cause damage. Tuff track that one, bring on the speed for next race.
  9. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Yep will do Nige I did tap the wall so that put me off a abit bit yeah it all happened so quicl
  10. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Cheers boys had a great time that track is so unforgiving good job to everyone!
  11. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    I would like to apologise for my out burst on the mic during the 3rd race, it was an unnecessary disruption to everyone else.

My night went crap.
    Race 1 - red car turns into a corvette at turn one, having failed that attempt doesn't look and turns again but into me. I then limp back and come out a lap down. I spend the race watch my mirrors and map to ensure I stay out of and cars on the lead lap
    Race 2 - graphics in the game go to about 720p at best and I couldn't read the metre markers and missed multiple braking points during the race
    Race 3 - goes well until I come to a lap car which turns into me while I was next to them and no walls near by. (Perhaps that was one of the other 2 green fords you took out in race 3 @Luk3yd06)
    Just left annoyed about the whole night.

Sorry to those who got messed up by me.
  12. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    The advantage of a street circuit lol.
    could only hold you off for so long, wasn't worth risking a major accident to defend to the death.

Race 1 was :):):):). got caught in the mid/back of the pack dramas.
    Race 2- start was all good, comfortably sitting inside the top ten then got turned around at the final corner with no redress and had to wait for 2/3rds of the field to go by before I could attempt to turn it around.
    Race 3 - it all came together. Kept mostly out of travel and came away with a podium.
  13. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    My night recap
    1: went alright got 10th I believe
    2. I beleive I got 10th again
    3. Was a :):):):)ty one for me. Tuddy flew into me and took us both out. Got 11th totally forgot though had plenty of fun regarless
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
  14. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

cue the drum roll...
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  15. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

16. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

17. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    @Jim_aka_The_Man was driving a very green ford on Saturday night....like he was part of a team :whistling:

We need them points :D
    Jim_aka_The_Man likes this.
  18. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Wait I hit Jim?
  19. Luk3yd06

Luk3yd06 Rookie

PSN ID
    suhdudes456
    Can't wait for next round I think it'll shake up the order a lot
  20. Telum

Telum Team Driver

PSN ID
    familiagtr
    Yo nige I think I finished 3rd in race 2. Table has me as getting zero points? @nigegunz