ACC ACC Season 2 Monday's rnd 9 Nurburgring 60m Sprint Cup

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, May 12, 2020.

1. marty

marty AC Server Legend

[​IMG]
    Rnd 9 of the season will be next Monday May 18th for the 5th Sprint cup round, with 1 60 minute sprint races in the same format as the real Blancpain Sprint rounds. Just a bit shorter then the real races which are 1hr each.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This will have a 10 minute midrace pit window, with a mandatory stop to change tyres. there will be a 10 minute qualifying session prior to both races. Fuel is not allowed to be added during the race, don't be stingy with the free fuel as all you can do is fuel save or DNF if you dont start with enough.

Time scale will be 1x as the real round is 2x 1hr races, session times will be as below.

Free Practice 45 minutes: 8pm AEST (in game Saturday 2pm)
    Qualifying 15 minutes: 8:45pm AEST (in game Sunday 9am)
    Race 1, 30 minutes: 9:30pm AEDT (in game Sunday 2pm)
    RACE/PRACTICE SERVERS PASSWORD "Season2"
    The race server does have a locked entry list so if you haven't officially entered into the season you wont be able to get in on the night. You can enter even if you don't expect to run every round, there are 3 separate championships and an overall sprint enduro combined. This should allow those that cant do every race to still be in the running for something.

Please note whatever car you start your first official race in, will what you need to use for the full season.

NEW season Entries Close strictly at 6:30pm AEDT on race night.

Any entries after this are accepted for the following round. The race server will be passworded with a locked entry list so anyone not on the entry list wont get in even with the password. To be entered in for the season you must enter in the entry thread, provide a GUID in the relevant thread and also set a qualy lap in the league qualy server prior to 6:30pm on the Monday race night. Anyone that has entered the season but not yet set an official qualifying time will not be put on the race night entry list.

FROM THIS ROUND ON ANYONE THAT HAS NOT YET SET A QUALIFYING TIME WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE RACE SERVER ON MONDAY NIGHT, ALL LATE ENTRIES WILL NEED TO SET A QUALIFYING TIME AND ALL THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY RACED BUT NOT SET A TIME WILL NEED TO DO BEFORE 7PM AEST PRIOR TO THE RACE ON MONDAY IF THEY WANT TO CONTINUE TO RACE IN THIS ROUND.

FULL FORMATION LAP MANUAL START PROCEDURE

This will be full formation lap using Kunos widget start procedure. Our Wednesday tests show this works quite well atm and should avoid any admins needing to manually enforce rules. Still anyone seen trying to gain an unfair advantage in any way during the start procedure may get a post race 30 second penalty.

Its fairly straightforward, follow what it tells you if there is a flashing arrow you must either go forward back or left/right lanes. No weaving once we go double file the start sequence is staggered so no reason to ever run up the back of anyone. It keeps the gaps and then sets the pace for the start at 70kmh max.

Yanet's Weather Forecast :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

Dynamic weather will be used again for this round, its fairly conservative but still seems Monday's get a bit wet. Temps will be a bit cooler this round as the season has been pretty hot so far. Hotlap server will be at 9am and ambient temp 24C with 27c track temp, temps during the day for the race will be a little warmer depending on cloud cover. Rain is still very unlikely with only a small chance of light rain, this will remain until the next major update if we can get a higher rain percentage while eliminating red flag type storms which are still too common with any higher chance of rain atm.
    Multi Driver teams
    Any drivers wanting to team up and share the driving load for any rounds can do so this season, you will need to let us know by 6:30pm on race night but ideally ASAP to ensure admins have time to pair you up in the entry list. Drivers teamed up will need to be in the same class and the car used if both are in different cars will be the one of the driver currently rated higher in the season, if both are on equal points it will be the driver with the higher season qualifying rank.

Protests and Penalties.
    For any official protests post race please see this thread for info on how to lodge a protest. This is not to be done in the race threads.
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    Coanda likes this.
  3. squid

squid Rookie

Can you confirm if start time is AEDT or AEST, and if race is 60min or 30min? :)
    marty likes this.
  4. Sparksy84

Sparksy84 Rookie

AEST and 60 min
  5. marty

marty AC Server Legend

I really need to start proof reading things a bit better, no idea how I only forgot to change the race time. :roflmao:
  6. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

Hey lads, 1.4 has dropped. You know what that means - @SteveDrivingSlowly might not be able to have a pink lexus but he can finally have a pink helmet ;) :D
    Coanda, TakFR and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  7. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Already got my helmet pinked mate! Hahaha!
    krunch, Coanda and Flamebadger like this.
  8. Flukey

Flukey Rookie

1.4: Improvements in BMW M6 GT3 aero.
    Hopefully it add three seconds to the car :roflmao:
    fRZn, Coanda and marty like this.
  9. marty

marty AC Server Legend

You want it 3 seconds slower? :eek::p
    fRZn likes this.
  10. Flukey

Flukey Rookie

Ha! got my wording wrong I think..hoping to shave off 3 seconds!
    fRZn likes this.
  11. TakFR

TakFR Rookie

I may have gone in to do some quick practice, only to play dress-up with the 3 drivers instead :whistling:
  12. Flamebadger

Flamebadger ACC Server Legend

Haha, yeah I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I found 30min yesterday to jump on ACC, and I did exactly the same and turned zero laps... :oops:
  13. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

I’ll likely miss at least the next few races
  14. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Shame mate is it work?
  15. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Not really, just need a bit of a break.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

horse sh!t! a mini brown out today so the power brick is down again.. man I was looking forward to Nurbs as it's a track I really enjoy driving.. If it doesn't fire up which is highly likely have a good one guys..
    krunch and tezpez85 like this.
  17. JamesT

JamesT Rookie

Cannot see the server 1. Is it not visible after 8 pm?

Never mind that, connected
  18. Sparksy84

Sparksy84 Rookie

Was hitting my stride in Quali, lost connection, ACCs server browser refused to find any server, found ROOZ, lost my quali position, dropped again.

Really disappointing to happen twice in 2 round, especially after finding some form.
    Ah well, I'm a sucker for punishment so I'll be back again next week, enjoy guys
  19. Hinssy

Hinssy New Recruit

Apologies to anyone I got in the way of in that one, missed the start by accident and apparently went 2 laps down straight away, didn't realize til a ways into the race.
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  20. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Bogus race for me. The car felt like it was on ice and I couldn't get anywhere near my PB. Jumped offline after the race and was immediately doing faster lap times in the same conditions. I wonder if I fell foul of one of ACC's weird and wonderful setup bugs.

Highlight for me was spinning the car in pit lane while leaving my pitstop and doing a couple of 360's into the pit wall. If you don't laugh, you cry...