DIVISION 1 - SEASON 11

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 5, 2020.

1. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Where were you
  2. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    At home
  3. Hoppy (benny11169)

Hoppy (benny11169) Team Driver

PSN ID
    benny11169
    gday stu hope alls well, mate I have just realised that last week at Fuji I crossed the finish in either 7th or 8th place just infront of a grey and yellow Bentley, like always the after race release ten pin bowling fun, I did my usual somersaults and flips, and this is about my luck, but when I finally landed I got face packed and got shunted into the exit of pit lane and this resulted in me being dq. I had a laugh, but I was wondering if I would get the finishing position or just stick with the end result. Sorry but been busy this week with getting my business going and I know how busy you are so I'm not going to argue the end result if it stays the way it is. All good either way mate cheers
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Bounty05 can you have a look at this.... The yellow bentley is Aykay....So Benny should be in 8th i believe.
    Hoppy (benny11169) likes this.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Results are provisional at this stage guys.... we do have a protest or 2...

What a night ! If you havent watched the stream, i know why i was knackered after it, was stuff going on everywhere !

Qual i was happy with 6th with a 47:8, no draft and well in top half of field.... Just wanted to stay in sight of the top 5 and hope the block of flats could stay with the front runners.....
    Got a reasonable start for 50 meters, till there was small contact with AOCleaner when were 3 wide which sent me into the wall and back to last... From there was just a case of pushing as hard as i could passing guys as they made mistakes, or battled amongst them selves. Finished 8th which wasnt too bad a recovery all things considered. Well done to Slambo and Stimson and Stozz for the race 1 podium....

Race 2 was great fun.... Started 8th again, and had some great racing in the pack.... On lap 2 i had nige ??? i think spin at the first lesmo which let me through, and then on lap 7 had a great battle with Kart, Slambo and Aykay... On the run into the first chicane i thought i made a good pass on @Kart-No-1 , but although my replay showed no contact (and i felt none) there must have been something happen as my replay does show your car bounce left a little.... Sorry mate, if you want the guys to have a look at it i have the replay... o_O:confused:

Overall was a good night of racing, Next week is the long weekend so will have to check on numbers to make sure we have a full grid.....or we may have to postpone for a week.
    Stu
    Anthonyb and Hoppy (benny11169) like this.
  6. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

great racing last night y'all, really enjoyed it. i can race this weekend Stu
  7. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    kicking myself in R2, i redressed for no reason to ya @stucar17. was making a move into T1 deep into the braking zone, and we had side to side contact, i got through, but let you back past as i had the "if in doubt" thing stuck in my head. watching the stream back, Medo got it on there and i was straight as a dart and you turned slightly into me!! o_Oo_Oo_O:roflmao::roflmao:

LOL, prolly wouldn't have made any difference to my finishing position anyway, I seemed to fade away badly in the last few laps of each race.
  8. westiemike

westiemike Rookie

Cheers for the racing last night lads, gutted I couldn’t get into the 47’s in qualifying but was happy with my performance in both races. Thanks to kartdude for those battles in both races as well, some close racing there.
    Congrats to the podium for both races and to medo for the broadcast
  9. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    No Stu, all sweet mate. Happy wirh your replay showing no contact. From your piont of view no contact and a clean pass. Any contact on my end was some sort of coding missmatch or something, so all good.
  10. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Hoppy (benny11169) and stucar17 like this.
  11. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    The stream showed that Stu hit you.
    Just sayin.....:D
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I wondered why you slowed up, you had the line on exit and when you slowed i thought you missed a gear or something....
    My replay showed that i hit Kart, but with a gap between both our cars o_O thats why i didnt feel anything or think that we made contact.
    The stream didnt show that you put me into the wall after 100m off the start AO :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    Will put the handbag back in the car next week !:cautious:
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  13. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Yes, after Kartdude swerved into me!!!!;)
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Its all good mate, im just :poop: stirring you back :D
    3 wide generally ends in tears for someone .... i know it was an accident.. Had fun coming back through the field ;)
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey guys, couple of things....
    1. Looks like the overwhelming majority of drivers ARE available to race this sunday so unless there is a late surge of unavailable's then we will run this weeks Round 4 as scheduled
    2. Stewards group are currently working through about 7 protests so until they are sorted results will be provisional. Will try to sort asap so the ladders can be updated and results confirmed.
    Thanks stu
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Quick update, all protests are now compiled (6 in total) and all drivers involved have responded. Stewards group working through each protest and will try have results of those protests out tonight, so Bounty can do the tables (pending appeals). Thanks stu
  17. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I'm all good for sunday too
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Bounty05 did this make it through to you for the change in point scores ?
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Some more great racing last night guys.... The track evolution certainly threw up some mistakes from drivers....

My night was ok, qualied in 7th which based on my PB was about where i thought i would start.....

The plan was to latch on to the top 5, and hope the consistent Bentley race pace would see push those guys as the race went on.... Unfortunately Karts spin out of turn 1 on lap 2 put paid to that ! i tried to miss him on the right but he gripped up and came across the track and we made contact.... Back to second last, so had to come back through the field.

Seemed everytime i came up to someone they spun in front of me, gifting the spot back....Had some great battles though with @Hoppy (benny11169) and a few others as i came back through the field. Overall, was happy to finish 6th, although could have been a case of what if !
    Well done to the podium, Slambo, Stimson and kartdude and what can you say to @JJ_Penguin ...... too much GTS and a pit penalty takes away your win..... Felt for you mate, was a great drive....

Onto Redbull ring, which im sure will through up some opportunities for some mixed results... The drying last weather slot should make things interesting.

Thanks again to Medo for the stream, i found out after the race the kids were online after i asked them to hop off, so that may have been the cause of the latency in the stream :mad::mad:.. The kids will be chained together next week, so hopefully that fixes that !
    Cheers Stu