Division 1 season 10

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Mustafur added to division 1 guys.

His PSN is mustafur, please add him guys so he can join our prac room and get to know everyone

Cheers
    Stu
  2. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    So, is E going to race? Or has he been completely swallowed up by iRacing?
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    My car colour will be: Matte Grey/ Matte Black Rims.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Given he didnt even have the decency to let people know what he was doing with season 10, and 3 No shows, i dont care what he does to be honest.

So no, he wont be racing season 10 !

Welcome mustafur !!!!
  5. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Fair enough.

And welcome aboard Mustafur.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Welcome to Div 1 Mustafur. Look forward to seeing you on the track. Anyone run some laps yet? Got some times you're willing to share?? Anyone? Is this thing on??

Ahhh well I tried, anyone on tonight? Need to do some practice, esp in the dirty air.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright, hope you guys are ready for what will be a very tough race for round 4 at Monza.

Just a heads up that the first lap will be diabolical if we dont use our heads a little and get through the first chicane.

If you are mid pack or towards the rear make sure you arent the one sponsored by AMF bowling centres ;)

I have never run a full wet race before, and from the prac i have done its pretty clear it will be a tough challenge, so please try to get through the first lap without incident......and if you do happen to run out of talent, please REDRESS.
  8. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    As long as the people in the back brake earlier then normal for the corner it should be clean, the traffic jam nature of the 1st corner at monza requires a little patience through the first corner.
  9. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Epic race guys, Had the pace to stay with top guys but mistakes cost me deer, however I wasn't the worst in that department so i got 3rd, very difficult race looking forward to Starting my second race on the dry.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Good job mate. Well done first race and a podium.

Glad you enjoyed it, tough start !
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    3rd on your first attempt, in the rain, and in Div 1? Mus, I salute you.
  12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

awesome race guys, was even expecting that less than trial mt. since i only just turned some laps here last night and didnt get on today till quarter to 8. what saved me tonight was my consistency though, i knew i couldnt do it on speed alone so i just made sure to not go off at all, otherwise you can lose a good deal of time.
    had a bad qually, started in 6th. first corner was fine, then just made my way up. got into a good top3 battle with warrior and aussie, great etiquette and no silly moves anywhere. aussie was very unlucky tonight since after i had passed him, he was catching me quite quickly but then i guess something else went wrong for him. then i just had to hold it and make sure i wasnt pushing too hard-last 5 laps i could tell the tyres wouldnt take too much throttle out of corners.
  13. zampli

zampli Team Driver

btw, i got the results done as i was eager to see fastest laps more than anything.

Pole position:aussieman_21

Race classification:
    1. Zampli
    2. warrior2167
    3. Mustafur
    4. Blueyonder_666
    5. Anon666
    6. aussieman_21
    7. Cyber_STIG_77
    8. stig13 DNF
    9. NOS_Neishy-4AGTE DNF

^not sure what order the DNF's were, think thats it?

Fastest laps:
    1. Zampli-2:14.410
    2. Mustafur-2:14.501
    3. Cyber_STIG_77-2:14.708
    4. Anon666-2.14:826
    5. aussieman_21-2:14.842
    6. Blueyonder_666-2:14.918
    7. warrior2167-2:15.081
  14. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Wow! My fastest lap of 2.15.2 was only .8 off the Div 1 fastest time!! Can I be impressed with myself?

And well done to Zamps, how amazing has his progression been? Kudos to you sir, Kudos.
  15. zampli

zampli Team Driver

thanks turbo, and you sure can be impressed lol,
    im sure you can slightly remember my debut season in S4 in div3, usually just being a grid-filler. i hope i can say i've improved a bit!
  16. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Lol, Zamps, you say you couldn't do it on raw speed then you go and set fastest lap, good one mate! :p
  17. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Crazy how slow race pace ended up being, as tyres got more worn it became easier to spin the tyres though so everyone was driving safely, had epic battles with Blue and Anon but mistakes got them in the end.

Also kudos to everyone for T1 we got though without any incidents very high quality stuff to see lol.
  18. zampli

zampli Team Driver

lol, guess reading back it seems kinda contradictory. but during the race when i got in front of aussie, there was at least one lap where he caught me by almost a second. i guess thats what i meant, i only qualified 6th and couldnt go any faster, was always mysteriously at least half a second down by first sector and could never rectify it.
    was surprised no-one went into 13's to be honest
  19. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah mate thats not a bad lap at all, but if i could have did my PB in the race, you would have been 2.5+ off the pace :p My PB was 2:12.8 something, that was the best i could get..
    i think i did a 2:13.8 to take pole, first half of the race was great, but as i was HUNGOVER like hell didn't help..
    Second half of the race got super cramps in the guts and that was end of my race.. That will teach me a lesson :lol:

Well Done Zamps 2 wins in Div 1 ;)
    Warrior as always you speed freak Well Done.. :p
    Mustafur 1st run on ROOZ and you get and bag of lollies Top Job Mate :cool:

And finally to every1 else top racing super clean :D
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ladder updated..any issues let me know.

Whats happened to nuggett ???? Seemed super keen then dropped off the planet ?

Also, messaged BLKHAT and he says he will be back but got some stuff to sort out ?????

@ warrior, whats the story with Rotary ?

Stu
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.