ACC ACC interest on PS4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by stucar17, Jun 12, 2020.

1. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Physics feel great though. Only problem is it’s shakin’ everything off of my rig!
  2. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    I have the G29 and it's working well. There's the whole button mapping thing which I need to go through, it's a shame they didn't have profiles for each wheel or at least the popular ones in the game - that would be handy. Still got some fine tuning to do to get it how I like it.

The only thing which is getting me is the frame rates. It feels very jumpy, I'm unsure if it's 30fps or lower, I really don't know. Is there an option to find out what the actual frame rate is?

Started the career, but no idea about Zoster, so will be trying to learn that today to see what it's like before I continue on. Did some practice laps on tracks I know, Nur and Bathurst, went ok, very different from GT Sport.A lot of adjusting I need to do to my racing style to be competitive in this game.

Will give it a bit more of a go, but the frames hurt - literally hurt my eyes after a while. That for me is my main problem
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

4. Big_Amph

Big_Amph Rookie

I just downloaded it last night, I'm gonna give it a few days and wait for those early patches. We have the last race of the season this weekend so will wait to then before I jump onto this....

Maybe we can start a mirror championship with ACC eventually!
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
  6. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Check your TVs smooth motion settings.
  7. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Just as a benchmark, I got a 1.33 there in second quali.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Mine arrives today so hopefully there are more patches for a few of the glitches

It seems to be a common theme on new games these days, throw it out there and patch what doesnt work properly. Some of the reviews have been great, some not so good and others scathing !

I just hope mine works, im a plug and play guys, i hate trying to process work throughs for things that should just work straight away!

The only other thing i would add, is that with PS5 not far off, i reckon the developers would probably be looking to optimise on that console when its released. That should fix the frame rate issues as would be optimised to 60fs.
    garyw61 and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  9. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    So I couldn't find a 'smooth' setting, but going through there is a 'Game' mode setting which I changed it to, and instantly it's so much better and driveable. To anyone that is having hard out frame rate problems, definitely have a look into your TV settings.

Thanks @garyw61 !
    nigegunz, stucar17 and garyw61 like this.
  10. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    As an example of how much better - driving at Bathurst I went from 2:10's the quickest I could get to 2:07's
    garyw61 and stucar17 like this.
  11. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Don't think I will get back on this again till after the season. Found it very hard to adjust back to pcars.
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, i thought that would happen.... Was saying to JJ, from the vids i have looked at it seems the fast guys are driving the cars very straight.... Cant really throw them around like we do in some of the cars
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Anyone done the career zolder race? I can't work out how to do it without being DSQ. I must have missed the pit/tyre instructions along the way
  14. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Same for me, and I am sure I read everything.
  15. JJ_Penguin

Did you swap drivers?
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Just came back to note I hadn't swapped drivers. I only put one driver in the team so I have to start a new career and put another driver in there. seems a bit silly really. another problem i'm having is my car keeps stalling and the clutch is set to auto, very frustrating.
  17. JJ_Penguin

Stalling in pits when the jacks go down?
  18. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    So I finally figured this out - it DSQ's you when you exit, and if you have your foot down it like hits the over speed just as you cross the line... I found I basically cruised through controlling the accelerator all the way through to pits, then exiting, sitting at about 46-47kph, it would get you going when you exit. When I was holding down the accelerator the whole way down and exiting it would DSQ me.. so could try that?

I managed to finish the whole set of races... took a while though
    garyw61 likes this.
  19. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    how did you swap drivers? i made a new team with two drivers, did the lambo thing again, did all the sessions and then got to the pits in the race and there is no second driver to choose. f me, this is making me cranky
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    yeah and at the start of races and when i crash