ACC ACC interest on PS4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by stucar17, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Well when I went to change drivers, it would make the pit invalid or something... When you go in to pit on the r/h side of the options for the pits (tyres, brakes etc) it says something about being a valid pit or not. I just made sure that was 'valid' and cruised through the pits below 49kph.
  2. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Have disabled virtual mirror and reduced grid size to 16 in total (15 ai in all)
    Tested a 10 min race at Zolder in the pouring rain starting last on the grid and must say it was a nice smooth FR, much more enjoyable now, of to test some more tracks.
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  3. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Might have to try that out. Thanks
  4. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    I've only had a short go on this but I'm really enjoying it, its to be more indepth as a racing sim than GT Sport.
  5. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    worked out what was wrong, the other team driver doesn't show up so i just had to choose my own name. now i just have to get pit stops worked out. must have stalled about 20 times in the pits trying to get the car in and out of the box.
  6. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    has anyone been able to race online so far? i get a message "no servers" when i go online
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    PS4 or PS4 Pro?
  8. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    PS4 Pro
  9. whitefalcon63

whitefalcon63 New Recruit Gold Member

PSN ID
    Black_Falcon53
    I just tried it on my old PS and my old plasma tv and it's much better. Before it was on the PS pro and 4k tv and it totally sucked.
  10. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Come Auspost! You can do it! Still waiting on preorder... :thumbsdown:
  11. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    I know the game itself shuts off the car if you have a crash and when you go into the pits - before it jacks up the car shuts off. I've never though had problems with it stalling per say... I'd say ensure that the clutch is auto - but you said that it was already on auto... I'm a bit dumbfounded as to why you would be having those problems - though in saying that I have a lot to learn about the game.

First day impressions - I've enjoyed it quite a bit tbh. After finding the right settings for the wheel, and finally getting a right feel to it (thanks @JJ_Penguin for the links), and getting the TV set right and not being so jumpy, I was able ot put some serious rewarding time into it. Though it's a long winded arduous task going through the whole career race session, I still enjoyed it. MY biggest problem is keeping it on track consistently throughout the race lol. I can pull better lap times etc, it's just keeping it on track the whole way through - even one off has a severe impact on your race, especially if you get damage - the pit times quickly pile up when there is repairs to be done.

Although it takes a while to learn the track (even though it may be one I know already), its very different on ACC. but in saying that, when it comes to us all playing online somehow, some time - we will all be a bit better clued up on the track, how to race in a crowd and hopefully better racecraft.

I'll be spending much more time on this in the near future I predict. I'm hoping to maybe look at some online racing this weekend with people, as it feels so weird racing without chatting to someone on party chat lol.
    UrsineSaturn9 and stucar17 like this.
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Did you see the post someone put up where they adjusted their TV to game mode and it fixed the frame rate issue?
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    It looks like the game was resetting everything to manual for some reason. I have both settings on custom now so its all good. I know what you mean about staying on the track, really stressful trying to do perfect laps, especially in traffic.
    Haven't been able to find a server online yet, hopefully there'll be some on the weekend
    stucar17 likes this.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i got mine yesterday, but only had time to have a look and fiddle a little with the settings last night to try to find my way around a bit.... Hopefully tonight i can do a little bit on track and see what issues it gives me !
    I did get 1 error code last night just looking through the menus !!!
  15. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

you need to get 3 star on a circuit to unlock it online. If you’d not your only limiting yourself to the lobbies that contain the tracks you’ve unlocked
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  16. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    My tv defaults to game mode whenever the console is turned on, did not help, only reducing the grid size seems to work for me.
    stucar17 likes this.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    bugger
  18. THE_UNDER_STUDY

THE_UNDER_STUDY Team Driver

I have this title on PC and I know this is wishful thinking on my part, but once they sort out the bugs, it would be great if this title eventually went cross platform for multiplayer. Even if it meant limiting numbers to 20 in a cross platform lobby.
  19. Big_Amph

Big_Amph Rookie

I've been playing around with the settings but for the life of me I cant get much feedback from the wheel, at 100% on the T300 it feels very soft, too soft for my liking, i'm use to PC2 and even the feedback on the original AC on PS4 has stronger and better feedback.
  20. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    @JJ_Penguin was having problems with feedback also - but he said he got it sorted with a setting - unsure what it was - maybe he will be able to help?