ACC ACC interest on PS4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by stucar17, Jun 12, 2020.

1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

Sounds great gents - I'm sure there will be a bit of a teething period before they get it all locked down but if it is anything like the PC version, it is incredible. Let me know when you get private lobbies up, would be interested to see how that all works.
  2. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Probably should do some practice for SCNG seeing as though I'm only leading the championship to @Xtr3meNZer by 4 points and will be carrying 39 kg more, but I'll probably be firing up ACC tonight instead!
    Xtr3meNZer and incey like this.
  3. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

I haven’t seen the track for this week but I’m gonna fire up ACC instead
    incey and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  4. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

at least only drive the fezza on Sat before our Brands race
    JJ_Penguin likes this.
  5. JJ_Penguin

JJ_Penguin Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

yeh I’ll jump in the fez’s over the next few days
    nigegunz likes this.
  6. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    It is a very close season - I also need to practice lol. My only problem being that setting everything up is a mission lol. Will likely be on tonight, or tomorrow at worst... It's a very close season!
  7. Steve Neilson

Steve Neilson Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Steve_73_GOOF
    I'm good to pad out Div 20.
  8. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    How good will it be to run like Porsche cup or something similar when online starts working.
  9. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Got a completely generic reply from 505 Games, so guys, don't expect this to be fixed at all... :mad:

Thank you for contacting 505 Games support. I'm sorry that you're having this issue.

Unfortunately, we aren't receiving other reports of this or seeing it internally, so I don't think that we can help you fix this.

I suggest that you reset their network hardware to see if that helps. If not, then you should check their network security settings to ensure you're not blocking their own access. Also, it is highly recommended that a wired Ethernet connection be used for the best multiplayer experience.
    To that I just replied the following:

This was the reply from the player
    First of all, while you may not be aware, entire countries are unable to play this game online (at least Argentina, Brazil and Australia, probably others too). Many are reporting this same issue. Take a look at this post on the official Assetto Corsa forum, for example: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ps4-no-multiplayer-servers-found.65058/ Many of us have also reported the issue to the development team through the bug submission form provided by your CM Antonela Pounder. So I really do not appreciate the generic reply.

On the other hand, I am on a wired connection, on DMZ, NAT type 2, so no issues on that side. Every other game works online without any issues. I have tried different DNS, game reinstall, rebooting PS4 and router, clearing PS4 cache, different PSN accounts, and other things. Nothing has worked, as entire countries have the same issue, this is clearly a server side issue.

Please let the team know about the widespread issue. I will wait a further 24hrs before making Sony a refund request.

Not my message but from a fellow Ozzie on the assetto corsa forums....don’t look good
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  10. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    I've submitted a bug request about the "No servers available" bug for quick join online lobbies. Suggest everyone else do the same if you haven't already. Don't expect a direct response, but if enough people independently point out exactly the same issue, it may bump it up the priority list. Whether than means it will be working tomorrow, next week, next month or by the end of the year, if at all, is anyone's guess.

My SA is 66 now, so when it gets to 70, I'll try to join a Competition server if possible, but based on the experience of others, I'm not holding high hopes
  11. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Hi all. Just my thoughts with my setup for this game on ps4.
    Like Stu I have a thrustmaster t500rs wheel.
    Have had nothing but issues with it with this wheel , drives left to right in a straight line and no settings I changed fixed the issue.
    Next one is I cannot change the clutch pedal to the gas pedal at all it Simply won't reverse over even after changing the settings.
    Last but not least even if I d o drive with left hand accelerator pedal it freezes before taking off (sometimes). Thus I have to reboot the game to fix.
    So my experience with this game so far is not a positive , I have not even bothered to do a full lap!
    Not sure where to go from here as any race game I have used before just work. Dissapointed to say the least.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  12. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I saw on the acc facebook page that gain has to be low for the t500. Like as low as 30 or even 20.
    stucar17 likes this.
  13. Ford69xw

Ford69xw Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    metalsteel
    Thanks Kart , I will take that on board. That may fix one issue at least.
  14. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Can't you just hold down the "mode" button on Thrustmaster wheels to reverse the accelerator and clutch? I know I did it by accident once on my T-GT
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok, so i havnt spent much time on it either, first time i loaded up i had the same wheel issues as well, but now have it drivable.

With 'left to right' hold down the mode button and left D-Pad for 5 seconds and see how many times the red light flashes. If it flashes 5 times, then try drive and i reckon the wheel will feel really light and slow to turn... I found that doing the mode press so i get 4 flashes was better, 3 was a bit too fast in the steering. Is still a work in progress though as i hadnt changed any of the game settings for wheel rotation as yet.

Pedals - ummmmm, not sure why they wont reverse....Am sure its just a case of mapping them the right way ???

Havent had any freezing issues as yet...
  16. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

So has anyone for any tips for t300 settings just got the game today.
    The wheel is shaking heaps and Feels like I’m driving dirt rally
    whitefalcon63 likes this.
  17. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    There was a link from jj penguin which had settings for all wheels
  18. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
  19. PaulCox

PaulCox Team Driver

PSN ID
    coxy383420
    Loving the game but without multiplayer I think I’m done after I learn 2 more tracks. After that nothing to do. Hotlappling and racing ai is just boring.
  20. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    anyone tried using a US or EU dns on their ps4 to see if they can join a US/EU multiplayer server?