DIVISION 2 -SEASON 11

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 5, 2020.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Driver briefing is up guys
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-11-driver-briefings.4068/

Make sure you have had a look at fuel situation for your car.... The Bentley starts on 130L of race fuel, while the porsche starts on about 62 ! From what Stozz and i looked at last night, all cars will need fuel, but how much and when you take it will be key.

Also wanted to say thanks for everyone supporting this season so well. Its been great to see big grids every race this season.
    Stu
    Themissile43 likes this.
  2. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  3. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

4. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Good luck to all for tonight’s Enduro. Have fun and thanks for a great season.
    garyw61 and Anthonyb like this.
  5. Anthonyb

Same to you Bounty don't forget we have 1 round to make up next week
    garyw61 and Bounty05 like this.
  6. Anthonyb

Qualified well in 5th with minimal practice and I knew consistency was key.
    Good clean start by all and I settled into 5th and wanted to put pressure on @aryin2000 straight away. Turn 9 and too much inside curb bang wall. There goes My consistency back to last pushed hard trying to catch the battling pack up ahead. @groover33 spun and I was starting to gain on @Blue XR8 @Bounty05 and @freddyp_33 finally locked onto the back of them with Freddy making a mistake and I took the opportunity to sneak past them all only to stuff up 3 corners later letting Blue and Bounty back past. They then started to drive away from me as my tyre's and myself where stuffed. Stayed in touch enough took tyre's and 8ltrs of fuel as the big Bentley started with 130 litres so nearly could make it on 1 tank. Was setting good laps for the rest of the race but spun another 2 times so that stuffed any chance of challenging anyone ahead.
    Good fun chasing you lot down.
    Finished with 2ltrs of fuel so good thing I took the splash.
    Well done to the podium see you for our final round next week.
    Ant.
    stucar17, garyw61 and Bounty05 like this.
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Bounty05 and Anthonyb like this.
  8. Anthonyb

9. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bounty05 likes this.
  11. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Won't be racing on Sunday night.
    Thanks for all the work to make the season work so well @stucar17 and the other admins
    Thanks to @garyw61 for hosting and to @Bounty05 and @Anthonyb for their great charts
    Lastly congratulations to whoever takes out the championship and podium positions.
    Themissile43, garyw61 and Anthonyb like this.
  12. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Is there a link for tonight's stream?
  13. Ian sainty

Ian sainty Rookie

PSN ID
    Down-shift389
  14. Ian sainty

Ian sainty Rookie

PSN ID
    Down-shift389
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks for the run last night guys, pretty cool seeing that the top 10 were split by less than a second in qual, and top 5 by less than .3 i think....

Had a quiet race, just let guys go if they were up my clacker, and cruised behind rather than ruin anyones race.

Hope to have the new car sorted tonight so can let everyone know what we will be running next season.
  16. Anthonyb

Qualified better than expected in 3rd .06 from 1st and .005 from second and .030 Infront of 4th so extremely close.
    Got a good start but got jumped by TT off the line. Back to 4th had a great battle with TT and Blue had a moment from the lead got past TT who then pitted and got My head down to start to pressure Aadman. Kept the pressure on him for a while but as the cold started I started to struggle a bit with Brett starting to pressure me so I thought time to pit as did Aadman his pit bay was just Infront of mine and I missed my bay and had to reverse. Didn't take tyre's and headed back out.
    From there it was just try to keep my position and wait for the temp to increase.
    Had Bounty Infront and Stu behind. Stu was just being a pest as usual. Temp started to increase and it was time to push and chase Bounty who was 7 or 8 seconds up the with 9 laps to go I got close enough with 1 and a half laps to go but couldn't get into a good enough spot to attempt a pass so finished in 6th.
    It has been a great season with the mixed field congratulations to @Themissile43 for the championship and to @brettwant7 and TT on the other steps of the championship podium.
    @stucar17 @garyw61 @Ad2mny thank you for all your work to make this happen every season.
    @Bounty05 thanks for your excellent points tables they are just incredible.
    Thanks for hosting each week Gary.
    Catch you on track.
    Ant
  17. Anthonyb