ACC ACC interest on PS4

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by stucar17, Jun 12, 2020.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I did it on normal even though my coach said do easy after Monza. I'm probably alot better now than when I started but I struggled at a few of the new tracks. Good luck with hard!
  2. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    One thing I noted that everytime you restart a race it counts it as a race in the stats. So even though I made it all the way through the test and the first 2 races at Zolder, and the first race at Brands apparently I have done heaps of races with bulk invalid laps :laugh:. Maybe should have found the practice area first to have a bit of a learn on things first instead of trying to do it all in a career.
    incey likes this.
  3. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Completed first Zolder race weekend in career mode on hard short setting. Q1-P5, Q2-P4, R1-P1 & R2-P3. Actually finished P2 in race 1 but leader DSQ for not completing mandatory pit stop. Race 2, P1 & P2 flew off into the distance finishing about 16 seconds ahead while P4 lingered about 2 seconds behind me most of the race. Practiced the pit stop a few times so think I've got that under control now. Have changed pit limiter to manual as a few times before on auto it hadn't disengaged. I've tried switching to chase cam for the pit stop to try and line the car up better to the pit box. Helps slightly I think.
    Xtr3meNZer and incey like this.
  4. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    It is definitely quicker to get the box lined up otherwise they pick you up move you sideways put you down then pick you up again
  5. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yep, was drivable..... Just.
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  7. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Fastest laps don't seem to save properly. Just did a 1.26.688 for Q2 at Brands Hatch in career mode, but personal best lap displayed when you select the track in main menu is 1.29.865. Doesn't seem to be any way to check fastest lap from a race either, it only gives you total race time in the results screen. Starting to record times manually when I remember
  8. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    Even though I use a Fanatec Podium F1, I found I had to dial the wheel sensitivity settings down to try and match the steering in game. Everything else is telling me to put it on 1080 but to even get anything close I had to put it on 500.

I'm still trying to dial some of the settings in and get used to everything, but it is great to get into more of a sim. Bloody hard work sometimes.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ive tried about 5 different settings for the T500 and the last i used was just drivable.
    Minimal to zero weight to the wheel, so it gives zero feedback. Im guessing that its a T500 thing as the T300 seems to be ok, although Kart said he felt the wheel was too light as well.

If i can jump on tonight ill have a fiddle and see if i can make it better....
  10. godzilla_rising

godzilla_rising Rookie

PSN ID
    godzilla_rising
    I think they definitely have a long way to come with stock standard feel straight out of the game.
    I found this website which definitely helped with settings even though I have had to adjust them myself as well. If I went by some of these settings I almost need to palm the wheel around just to get out of the garage!!!

https://simracingsetup.com/assetto-corsa/acc-best-force-feedback-settings-xbox-ps4/
  11. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Have you tried increasing the caster to around 14 degrees or something ridiculous like that? Supposed to give you more self-aligning torque
  12. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    I did a porsche thing tonight and the wheel was heavy af compared to lexus/jag. Then did the fezza and it feels way light. Maybe try different cars to get your benchamrk. So far lexus feels middle of the road
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    Anyone done the championship mode and can tell me the pit requirements? I only saw that each driver has to do a stint and did that then got dsq as i crossed the finish line for not complying with race requirements. Very annoying
  14. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    No, haven't tried it. I think there is a maximum duration that each "driver" can do. 25 minutes? Depends on time multiplier? Not really sure
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i did the brands hatch race last night in career, and i somehow fluked the pit stop stuff... When you hit pit lane, you have to scroll down and adjust the options so you get green boxes to meet the requirements for the stop..... I would suggest doing the first race, but when you pit just take your time to sort it, (even if it takes 5 mins) then restart the race and finish it....
    Have no idea what i have the AI set to in career..... At brands i was 1.5 sec a lap faster than them, so it gave me time to get the stop done, and come out close to the lead still. Was in the Bentley....
  16. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    I did Brands career last night, AI set to hard. Seems about right putting me in mid pack. Leader ran away with it doing low 26's while I was more in 27's race pace. Lost time sector 3 every time (damn Sheeans!). Pit stops weren't great, but okay and all valid.
    FP - P7 - 1.27.630
    Q1 - P3 - 1.26.856
    Q2 - P10 - 1.26.688
    R1 - P7 - 21.11.198 +24.789
    R2 - P10 - 21.05.903 +33.876
    stucar17 likes this.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Are you tuning at all ? Im completely stock...
    Think i did a 27:2 in the bentley in qual 2...

Hoping the update makes the wheel feel better...
  18. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    V12 Vantage Aggressive setup. Tweaked tyre pressures, dropped TC/ABS to 4/4, dropped fuel to 31L for race and 9L for 5min qually.
    stucar17 likes this.
  19. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Great, just got the corrupted data message.
    Rebuilding database did not help, lost career, championship, 6 hour enduro, liveries and all settings.:(
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    that sux, is it a known issue or just you? online save?