GT-Sport THROWBACK THURSDAY Series. GTS Seasons 1-10

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Yep got the qualifying regs and such - shall be an interesting race!
    Peersy likes this.
  2. Max Gassit

Max Gassit Team Driver

PSN ID
    Max_Gassit_28
    I'd be happy to run a second lobby to the same specs if you want. That way there is a regular bit of racing rather than 'hit or miss' for the reserves etc.
    How about entry confirmation being by Wednesday night instead of only a few hours before the event.?
  3. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    There was another room open last week for that reason, and only 2 people were in it lol
  4. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Just looking at the regs and the qualifying - and curious if everyone is on earlier we will be able to start off a bit earlier? Just been advised I need to be at work by 6.30am, which is a 5.30 at the latest wake up - meaning if the racing goes through to Midnight I will be a zombie hahaha. In saying that, I'm all good either way, and will compete regardless
  5. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    @VARDZ sorry for the late notice, my wife has been called into work tonight. So I will have to sit this Thursday out as i'll be managing the kids bedtime. I was looking forward to this round with the qualifying and race regs.
    @Max Gassit ?
  6. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    I’ll be getting home a little late today so unfortunately I won’t make this weeks race as well. Sorry if it’s a late notice.
  7. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    @Aza2672 You going to be on tonight?
  8. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Cool looking forward to it
  9. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    Same
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Final Call before reserves in order on the list get the spots not taken
    Blunty075 and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    No at all mate... The reason i made this was so that the lower div guys can compete on equal footing with the top guys to learn race craft etc. You took the time to enter in the first 16 so you will always have a spot in the field reserved for you
    JonoStan96, Peersy and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  12. Peersy

Peersy Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    peersy_23
    Thanks mate. Much appreciated. Have a great race, see you guys next week.
  13. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Fun racing tonight. Crazy, but fun.
    [​IMG]
  14. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    My apologies to everyone who got caught up in the mess I caused in that last race, had a bit of a brain fade moment after punting @emmo64 (sorry mate) and was too busy watching him, waiting for him to come back on track to even notice everyone else about to smack into me. @Blunty075 sorry mate, was my stuff up that ruined your race.
    UrsineSaturn9 and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Nice looking field, keen for next week, I deserved Parramatta’s 38-0 loss for bailing on this race lol
  16. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Hectic, Crazy, Tight, Intense, Fast, Fun, Stupidly hilarious - some words to describe last nights throw around Tsukuba!

I enjoyed it, though I didn't place well in any of the races, it was crazy fun, and spent most of the time with a big smile on my face. I enjoyed the qualifying aspect, was something different and quite enjoyable, though having someone giving drivers pointers while qualifying was a bit 'hmmmm'.... in my opinion lol - but it's a fun night, and I enjoyed it!

I was wondering why you had stopped in the middle of the track @gtkingx - it certainly was unfortunate to come around full speed and I have this Sun ova beach just stopped in the middle of the track. But hey, it happens.

Thanks again Vardz for the night, and I look forward to seeing you all on track :)
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    that was someone giving me tips and they weren't helpful at all lol
  18. Xtr3meNZer

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Sorry - it's hard to tell sarcasm on a post - but it was meant in jest and in sarcasm
  19. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    @gtkingx
    All good mate. I was more concerned about making contact with anyone. It really affects me when I come in contact with anyone, especially at the moment with others in the Sunday Div 5 comp that call me a cheat and who knows what else. I just want everyone to see I'm a clean and fair driver.
    Dybo, Peersy, gtkingx and 2 others like this.
  20. Blunty075

Blunty075 Rookie

PSN ID
    Blunty075
    [QUOTE="gtkingx, post:
    @gtkingx
    All good mate. I was more concerned about making contact with anyone. It really affects me when I come in contact with anyone, especially at the moment with others in the Sunday Div 5 comp that call me a cheat and who knows what else. I just want everyone to see I'm a clean and fair driver.
    Aza2672 likes this.