GT Sport Season 12 Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 9, 2020.

1. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Bugger! Just snapped the T3PA metal bracket that my load cell mod is bolted to so I'm back to relearning how to use the potentiometer brake until I get a replacement. If someones got a spare bracket lying around that they're happy to part with for a small fee, let me know or drop a note here: https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/t3pa-brake-mod-bracket.4209/
  2. Matthyus

Matthyus GTLOZ Results Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Just let him know Monday :)
    UrsineSaturn9, Xtr3meNZer and emmo46 like this.
  3. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Will be giving tonight's race a miss. Have had no practice and in need of an early night.
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  4. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    That's it for another season I guess.
    Another race where i threw no practice in much like the last 2 races as well, and the results show.
    2 big mistakes in the first stint cost me a load of time. Got into a groove in the second stint and even set fastest lap. But got stuck behind a couple of 1 stoppers and the hard work was undone and finished a lowly 9th.
    Xtr3meNZer, Matthyus and incey like this.
  5. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    A disappointing end to the season, probably got my best POT ever at @Matthyus expense so that sort of made up for the late stages of the race. Well done to the season winner @UrsineSaturn9. looking forward to the earlier start next season
  6. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Round 7 Results
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race Results
    [​IMG]
    Race Timings
    [​IMG]
    Hatfield and Xtr3meNZer like this.
  7. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Mr Inconsistency strikes again.
    2 major spins (last turn and cork screw), likely took me away from a solid podium finish.
    I finally managed pole though. Silver lining in there somewhere :D
  8. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    i reckon this 'i'm one second off the pace' comment is emmo's attempt at POT .... right up there in the fastest laps
    Apex_64 and Matthyus like this.
  9. Xtr3meNZer

Xtr3meNZer Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    xtr3menzer
    Nice, another win to notch on the belt :) Going with the one stop strategy worked out for me quite nicely. Luckily as well in that 2nd stint I didn't have any of the soft runners harrassing me, so was able to keep it nice and easy, and just pull out consistent lap times throughout. Also quite lucky I had no offs throughout the race, which is the one thing I was dreading.

Well done to @UrsineSaturn9 for the series win! It's a shame that pedal didn't break earlier in the season hahaha. I think if you had that working fine, you would have won the last race also.

Thanks everyone for the season! Been rather enjoyable, my first ever season with 2 wins!
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    Apex_64, Max Gassit, gtkingx and 4 others like this.
  10. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Too many offs for me, overcooked the cork screw trying to make a pass. then a touch of dirt on the next lap put me into the sand. Third time I was assisted off the track and it should have been a redress but never mind. There were a couple of spells where I got into a groove and was doing OK but my race wasn't consistent. One of the rare occasions where I finished higher in the lap time list than the race time list. Started 8th and finished 8th so not all that bad.
  11. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Well done @Xtr3meNZer on the commanding race win, @incey for P3 and @Matthyus for pole. Nearly fastest lap too, but @Kieran_B33 snatched that from you. Has been a great season, I have really enjoyed this car and the racing in general in Div 3. Will be interesting to see how next season pans out with the different format. Bring it on!
    [​IMG]
  12. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    @UrsineSaturn9 Apex_64 Likes your post and Would like to congratulate you He’s tearing up as i write.
    I on the other hand would Like him to be able to use his account again and write his own messages. LoL
    But yes good effort from me too.
  13. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    :laugh: Thank you Mr Secretary and tell apex thanks from me as well ;)
    Hatfield, Xtr3meNZer and gtkingx like this.
  14. Max Gassit

Max Gassit Team Driver

PSN ID
    Max_Gassit_28
    Quite enjoyed this season and the contests.
    Always remember that the worst day in sport is still better than being stuck at work.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Max, I was going to PM you but as I made my comments publicly on the chat I feel I should apologize publicly as well.
    Last night while I was following behind you and your team mate, from the bumper view of my car it seemed you weren't helping your team mate to pass you, not that you have to anyway. I commented that I felt you weren't being helpful.
    I have since watched the replay of those laps and clearly you were doing things to allow the pass, you were staying wide allowing your team mate to get beside with the inside line to the corner entry and indicating with your blinker.
    I am apologizing for making a judgement based purely on what limited view I had and really for commenting when it wasn't really any of my business. Sorry mate, I hope you can forgive me.
  16. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    @Max Gassit What started as a bit of banter escalated to an annoying discussion for everyone else. After catching up to you (twice) I misread your cues and this led to an unfortunately escalating series of back and forths. I won't be apologising however i respect your racecraft. I'm just a bumbling div 4 driver trying to cut it in div 3.
  17. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    Someone at work asked me what Laguna Seca looked like.
  18. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    edited out the POT, I'm devo
    Matthyus likes this.
  19. Matthyus

PSN ID
    Johnnoclint
    I do remember that 'gasp' I think @Xtr3meNZer said at the first corner. Like please God no. Not again..
    Xtr3meNZer likes this.
  20. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    hahahaha, yep i couldn't believe it either. almost felt guilty for micro(nano)second
    Matthyus likes this.