ACC In between seasons Monday season 3 Signup and entries

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by SteveDrivingSlowly, Jun 21, 2020.

1. SteveDrivingSlowly

SteveDrivingSlowly ACC Results Ste(ve)ward

And that was season 3!!! Results of the last round here: RESULTS
    Flamebadger and krunch like this.
  2. SteveDrivingSlowly

Thank you to all that competed in Season 3 - I hope you all had fun!

We will soon have announcements out with details about what is happening next, but please expect a couple weeks of fun runs now while we get the sign up for season 4 ready.

A big congrats to @Flamebadger on the season 3 win! Well done mate, no mean feat with a different car every week! Also great job @Cooper on 2nd place and @andyo450 on 3rd, nice one lads.
    fRZn, krunch, GentlemanJez and 2 others like this.
  3. Wally

Wally Team Driver

Well done Flamebadger.

I enjoyed the Ginetta last night. Not the best sounding car, but nice to drive.
  4. Daemoroth

Daemoroth New Recruit

You guys are so ridiculously fast, holy ****! Been keeping an eye on the results for this and the Wednesday races and trying to practice some of the tracks to see if I can get to a point that I won't feel like a hazard.

Definitely making progress, Kyalami went from 51-something down to low 45s after much MUCH practice and Driver61 vids and track guides so there's hope for me yet!
    Flamebadger, fRZn, krunch and 3 others like this.
  5. SteveDrivingSlowly

Come and race with us mate, it is the fastest way to learn! I started out here slow AF and just trying to learn how to lap without spinning and not cause crashes. I learned (and am still learning) so much from the drivers here, from being on track with them but also from hanging out in discord after races - lots of wisdom shared there and banter (as well as ridiculous and incorrect comments about my liveries)
    Flamebadger, krunch, nanlatt and 2 others like this.
  6. GentlemanJez

GentlemanJez Rookie

Was a lot of fun! Thanks to all who set this up and organised it all. Congrats to @Flamebadger @Cooper and @andyo450 on the results!

Definitely learned a lot and I'll be back next season to make some progress towards the front. Unfortunately the last race for my trusty PS4 controller but I'm hoping to make up some seconds with my new wheel arriving this week :)
    fRZn, krunch and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.
  7. GentlemanJez

GentlemanJez Rookie

Go for it. I feel like I improved more racing than if I had just did practice. Worst case, you'll have me for company down the back.
  8. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
    Had a great time this season driving cars I wouldn't usually bother with, like the R-EX! Thanks for all of the effort that went into the organisation this season - can't wait for the next! Congrats to the overall podium @Flamebadger, @Cooper, @andyo450! Congrats to @krunch for taking silver class and @Mael for taking the am class!
  9. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

Yeah that was a cool season and was perfect for trying out both the new GT4 cars as well as some of the less used GT3's. Tons of excellent battles and banter with many drivers all season. My conclusion is that the combination of RaceOnOz with ACC is an awesome racing experience that you just can't beat :).
    nanlatt and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.