GT Sport Season 12 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 9, 2020.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    The problem is you just don’t get it.

6 weeks ago the mod team addressed everyone that have been creating issues with infighting, baiting, and general crap posts that include getting involved in things that didn’t involve them. Put simply, as part of that, the mod team had decided we have had enough and come down harder on those members moving forward. If after all those posts, messages and have warning points you continue to do the same thing, then I’m not sure you are in the right place.
    I have had enough, the mod team have had enough and a few of you need to make a decision real fast if you want to continue to race here.
    That’s about about as blunt I can be.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    In the instance of greater transparency, the race ban was due to inappropriate insults of another member on public stream
  3. LE_bananajosh

LE_bananajosh Team Driver

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    This season was terrible for me cause can’t get a t5 finish and an podium
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    You’ve got one more chance tonight for this season, or better luck next season
  5. LE_bananajosh

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    It’s all or nothing
  6. Mezign

Mezign Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    SR_Mezign
    @gtkingx congratulations on your championship win! Thoroughly deserved. You really came home strong in the second half of the season. :thumbsup:
    KoAStR, Vik Chan, gtkingx and 3 others like this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Unfortunately mezign has been banned from Raceonoz.

After multiple warnings, he continued to insult/abuse mods/stewards and other members.

This was his second chance after his first stint on this site ended with similar insult/abuse to mods/stewards and other members.

If any members from satellite need more information from me on this, PM me.
    seth123 likes this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    please don't jump on the likes with this. There isn't anything positive about having to ban someone
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I will say it again so its perfectly clear. If ANYONE abuses another member in the manner that we have seen over the last few months there will be race bans OR bans for longer periods of time. There is general banter, and then there is the crap we have had to put up with that has been a terrible look for our community.

Make a decision when you sign up for the next season, either race to the rules we set and use the mod team for any issues or find a league or community that may be more to your liking.

Feel free to like this post so we all know exactly where you stand :(
  10. MONSTAR

MONSTAR Team Driver

Did GTKINGS win the title?
    if so congrats mate and well done in a really competitive field. Everyone else thanks for the racing. DIV2 is a big step up from last season in DIV3 but looking back at lap/race times between the two it’s been pretty close.
    I’m been working 12hr days 6 days a week the last few weeks and am too tied to do any practice so that’s why I haven’t shown up but thanks to all anyway. hopefully see you all next season
  11. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    Thanks mate, although I'll take the win I really only won because @Mustafur didn't race the last few and Mez missed the last race. The last few tracks suited my driving style which helped a lot but I doubt I would have been winning them if Mustafur was driving. @Vik Chan also did very well in the last half of the season, it was a real battle between us in the last 3 races.

A big thanks to @TUBBSTER22 for giving me an easy pass after I got taken out early in last nights race, a real gentleman's move.

ETA : also thanks to @NAACS for letting me through. Both drivers had every opportunity to really make it difficult for me but after qualifying first and getting cleaned up at the corkscrew lap 1, they both let me through when it was obvious i was quicker than them. Great guys to race with as were everyone i raced with in Div 2 this season
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    Apex_64, stucar17, JJ_Penguin and 9 others like this.
  12. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    Congrats gtking on the championship. Probably not the way you wanted to win but still a win nonetheless :thumbsup: i think we had quite a few close races this season which i really enjoyed. I had mixed feelings in the last race as i wanted to see how our strategies was going to play out but at the same time knowing i was going to win with no pressure wasn’t a bad thing but lessened the joy of the win hahaha

Well done and thanks to all for a good season and unlucky to @Mustafur, @Mez and @MONSTAR.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    Apex_64, MONSTAR, Xtr3meNZer and 5 others like this.
  13. LE_bananajosh

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    I was waiting for the race quali results
  14. ScottPye20

ScottPye20 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    So upon reflection, I've come to the understanding that some of you are unhappy with my behaviour on track. I've been put under substantial pressure and I honestly struggled a lot with the car and the quality of the competition. Things haven't been going well off track for me either, so I'm sorry if my aggression has been misplaced. Don't think that I'll be pushing people around all the time because I'm not like that. I may be the youngest driver in the league but I've had a lot of experience and put up with a lot of crap in my relatively short online racing career. I know what I am doing and want to make sure that everything works out, no matter what kind of battles we get into.
  15. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Congrats gtking on a second Div2 title. :thumbsup:
    So Unders was right handicapping you as Div1;)
    gtkingx and UrsineSaturn9 like this.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Now that our tables are finalised, I would like to thank everyone for participating in Season 12 of the Raceonoz GT Sport League.

Congratulations to @gtkingx on the championship, and Mez & @TUBBSTER22 on the podium places!

Big thanks to room hosts and captains for helping out this season @SPye2_WAU @NAACS @MONSTAR @gtkingx

The entry thread for Season 13 is here: (starting on 25 October)
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-13-entry-thread.4202/

The car vote for S13 is here: (closing 29 September)
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/gt-sport-season-13-car-vote.4213/

Between seasons coming up we have a few events:

Supercars Next Gen 2 - Test Night 27/9
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/scng-season-2-test-night-27-09.4214/

Bathurst Tribute Race 18/10
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/bathurst-tribute-2020-18-10-2020.4201/

World Endurance Tour 17/10
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/series-2020-raceonoz-world-endurance-tour-w-e-t.3918/

Throwback Thursday Series 24/9
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/throwback-thursday-series-gts-seasons-1-10.4117/

70's Fun Night 4/10
    https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/4-10-70s-fun-night-bananajosh’s-birthday.4210/
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    TUBBSTER22 likes this.
  17. LE_bananajosh

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    Was it 70s or 90s?
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    lol oops 70s!
  19. LE_bananajosh

PSN ID
    GT_bananajosh1
    Lol
  20. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9