DIVISION 2 - SEASON 12

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 10, 2020.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  2. dj2ca

dj2ca Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    dj2ca
    Thanks for hosting Gary, have fun at the races, it's been a fun season back
    garyw61 and Anthonyb like this.
  3. Adam Parsons

Adam Parsons Rookie

PSN ID
    Aadman72
    Well done to all through this season, there has been some really good close racing and competitive.
    Thanks to Gary for hosting, as usual always done with a high level of commitment.
    looking forward to what the Rooz team brings us next in the way of race package, see you all on track.
    cheers
    Anthonyb and garyw61 like this.
  4. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Well what a race and what season.
    Qualified 3rd which was nice a close across the whole field.
    With a rolling start I got a reasonable run into turn 1 everything around me was clean and busy. With a lot of pressure all around me I decided to pit lap 3 I think it was with @Chubbe08 following me in.
    We exited close to the rear of the field with @Adam Parsons not too far behind. Chubbe started to apply some pressure and kept it on for several laps with our battle Aadam closed the gap quickly and being a team mate and early in the race I didn't fight too hard. Not too long after I was still being chubbed and made a small mistake at turn 9 going up the hill I thought it was all over but I managed to catch it and only dropped 4.5 seconds.
    Head down and time to chase Chubbe I gradually closed the gap and after a few laps he made a small mistake and I got passed him again.
    We made up a lot of spots as people pitted and I was up to 4th with @Nath1234 leading but he still had not pitted. I had Chubbe and @Bounty05 behind and after 30 odd laps of being chubbed he saw half a chance at turn 11 and stuck it up the inside we made contact which I think was me half closing the door and Chubbe trying to get the move done. ( I hope he thinks the same) we both ran off track and Bounty got past.
    Nath pitted and gifted me back 4th and that's how I finished.
    Watching the track map and the timing over the race there seemed to be some great battle's across the field.
    Congratulations on the win @Aykay and well done Aadam and Bounty on taking the other steps.
    Congratulations Aadman on the championship and Ayka on second.
    Big thanks to everyone who raced each week it is great fun when have the big fields every week.
    @garyw61 thanks for hosting the season and Bounty for doing the last round. Also Bounty your points tables go above and beyond.
    @stucar17 thanks for all the time and effort you put in every season I know you have been time poor recently so much appreciated bro. All the mod team @Ad2mny Gary etc thanks also.
    Anyway that's enough waffle have a great few weeks off everyone.
    Stay safe see you on track.
    Ant
  5. Anthonyb

6. Anthonyb

7. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright guys, A generic post to all divs.

We can officially announce the winners of each div, and look forward to the next season !
    First off, congratulations to Ignitions Controls Racing for taking out the teams championship. Was a close battle and there was just 72 points splitting 1st through to 4th. Looking to see BHR make some big calls for the new draft !
    [​IMG]

In terms of championships, it was great to see all the divs having some really close battles in the points, i think the new points structure worked really well. Have to say a big thanks to those of you who ran most rounds.... Div 1 was pretty good (lost a few and a couple of DSC through the race). Div 2 and 5 were solid with numbers as well, shame about div 3 and 4 having to merge for the enduro....

There isnt much to be said in Div 1, other than Slambobagen was once again the class of the field. Congratulations on yet another Div 1 championship mate. To Stimson and Kart, congrats on the final podium positions, was some great battles right through the field, with 2nd to 6th split by just 18 points, with some hard luck stories along the way for most of the drivers !

In div 2, Well done to Aadman for your championship mate (i believe your first?). Pushed hard by Aykay in second and Anth in 3rd. (not bad for a bloke who spent the first few rounds complaining he hated the car! )

Div 3, and what a performance from @jamie_t (A_River_runs) ! 6 Wins and pole / fastest laps in all bar 1 round.... will be a definate mover and shaker next season. @Wildrat and @AdgeR502 well done on the podium

Div 4 - What a championship, came right down to the last round, and congratulations to @Antmeg26 for his 1 point championship win over Ranlod..... Doski finished just 7 points off the championship win, so when you look back over mistakes made, bad laps and the occasional penalty :eek: this season came down to the wire. Well done guys.

Finally Div 5... Thanks to all the guys who stuck through the season and helped keep good numbers up for each round. Its a steep learning curve, but ultimately we want you guys to be racing up the divs in later seasons. All down to practice, learning off the fast guys and learning the tracks and cars. A few first timers as well, hopefully we see you back for the new season.
    Congratulations to CKJ33 for your championship mate....Start climbing the divs mate !Dazz, great job to keep him Honest with just a 9 point difference for the championship... And Kaakado for a well deserved 3rd place mate.

To all the room hosts, Thanks ! Obviously without you setting up the room we dont have anywhere to race ! If you have a reasonable connection, and are available to host next season please let me know !

To @Bounty05 , officially, Thank you for doing a great job yet again on the tables and teams championships. Also @Anthonyb for the lap time data... Awesome job boys

To the Team Captains, THANK YOU adding that extra dimension to the championship....i think most teams were into it, and we hope this is something that grows over time.

To the the Stewards group, thanks for helping me through the minefield that is race protests ! For the most part, the driving standards were pretty good across the board, however i would say it could always be better. Redressing an incident / accident is always better than dishing out penalties !

On to season 13, hopefully we can have some great racing again, get your entries in asap so we can start to sort the divs !
    Thanks
    Stu / Mod Team
  9. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Congratulations Aadman, good luck with the big boys next season. Well done Aykay and Anth!
  10. Anthonyb

Congratulations Aadman good pace all season. Well done Ayka on second mate. If it wasn't for your controller issues it would of been even closer up front.
    To all the mod team thanks for making this happen week in and week out very much appreciated.
    Catch you all on track
    Ant