DIVISION 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Well done Rico, good race, and congrats to tek for the championship.

Also thanks to tek for skippering/hosting for the last part of the season. Nice work mate. I don't think any of the probs we had last night were because of your connection. It looks like all divs had issues.

The track disappeared on me in the GP section, just after the high speed chicane, but luckily I could still see the bridge ahead to keep my bearings reasonably well.

Apologies to Stu and darth. Stu and I found out that the track isn't really wide enough for a passing move at 200ks when it's pouring! Stopped both of us from setting a decent quali lap, sorry mate. Also sorry to darth for running fair up his clacker early on in the race at just about the same spot.

Thanks to all the other racers in div 3 too. It has been a pleasure racing with each and every one of you. I am looking forward to season 4 and a new car!
  2. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Good stuff gaz. We can all say goodbye to the TAM now stu :D

Wiki updated, I asumed Rico got fastest lap. I havent watched the replay yet though, also have to get conformation on tied score rules.
    /cheers.
  3. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
  4. ricoXR4

ricoXR4 New Recruit

Congrats tek for the championship and stu for second, based on countback. I'm more than happy with third!

Really enjoyed last nights race, not just for the win either. The lead changed a few times in the first lap, was trying to keep it as clean as possible, tho great fun.

I had pulled out a little lead by lap 3 although I lost a bit of time spinning on karoussel. After pitting fresh tyres made a world of difference in grip, set about chasing down gaz and tek. Tek did the same on karoussel as I did, although lost a bit more time, letting me through.

Tek kept the pressure up, cutting my split times regularly. However every now and then it would jump back out. Just tried to keep it on the road after the lead grew to over 30secs.

Thanks for tek for hosting, and the admins for organising yet another great season. Looking forward to season 4!
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Gaz, dont worry mate, i was so far off the pace that our coming together in qually made no diff to me whatsoever in hindsight. I imagine that i prob messed you more than anything so perhaps i should apologise to you!

Rico, great last race, like you am happy with a podium finish in my first season.....very happy that i was lucky enough to get a couple of wins along the way.....something i wasnt expecting. I just wish i could have been up front to race you guys and enjoy the final race!!

Thanks Tek on hosting.......great job......looking forward to next season, will be interesting to see which division everyone finishes up in, and how big the grids are.
  6. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Cheers for the good words about taking out div 3, I must admitt it would of more forfilling (<- wtf I cant spell) if we had full grids each race. Having said that, we got to race quite a few different ppl due to ppl dropping out and new entrants joining.

Least my hosting was always on time, we had a few issues with that egier race when trust was hosting (no one knew what time the race started, which stuffed Gaz...he had good pace there too.

Highlight for me was Laguna, coming back from a bad start and making my way to the front was fun.
  7. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Congrats on taking out the win this season Tek.
    I had a really good time. I'm happy with my results being my 1st season. I wish i could have been there all season. Sucked that my ps3 :):):):) itself. Hopefully i'll be there every week next season and i might be able to improve my results. I cant wait for it :)

Will there be a shuffle amongst the divisions? Like winners go up a division and people at the tail end drop? Hope to race with you guys next season. Also fuller grids would be great.

My highlight was definitely Rome. I really like the shorter sprint race format. Less time for me to make mistakes haha :p
  8. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    O.K. guys here's a list of colors from left to right for the McLaren MP4-12C '10

White -dougz32
    Pearl White
    Supernova Silver
    Ice Silver
    Silver
    Titanium Silver
    Graphite Grey
    Carbon Black -disturboed
    McLaren Orange -aza2672
    Volcano Orange -ZAMPLI
    Volcano Red
    Mercury Red- garyw61
    Fire Black
    Racing Green
    Azure Blue
    Blue -carn_the_pies
    Sapphire Black
    [/b]
  9. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
  10. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    dibs on Mclaren Orange :mrgreen:
  11. Venosuala

Venosuala New Recruit

Ill take the white ta
  12. zampli

zampli Team Driver

ill take volcanoe orange please
  13. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    added mate

Just confirming Div 3 host is aza2672 and ill be the back up host. PSN carn_the _pies
  14. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Anyone thats in Div 3 for Season 4 and trying to add me I'll clear some room when I get on later today :mrgreen:
  15. jaserous

jaserous New Recruit

Volcano Red thanks!
  16. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I will grab Mercury Red if no-one else wants it.
  17. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I'll have Carbon black pls.
  18. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Gonna be a good one this Sunday :)
  19. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Colour list updated
    still plenty avail

White -dougz32
    Pearl White
    Supernova Silver
    Ice Silver
    Silver
    Titanium Silver
    Graphite Grey
    Carbon Black -disturboed
    McLaren Orange -aza2672
    Volcano Orange -ZAMPLI
    Volcano Red - Jaserous
    Mercury Red- garyw61
    Fire Black
    Racing Green
    Azure Blue ricorx4
    Blue -carn_the_pies
    Sapphire Black
  20. jaserous

jaserous New Recruit

Carn,

Can you please add me to the list for Volcano Red. Cheers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.