DIVISION 5 - SEASON 12

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 10, 2020.

1. dn.orr83

dn.orr83 Rookie

PSN ID
    Davo_Dinkum_83
    Hi @stucar17 ,
    I messaged you a few clips from Sunday on the PS Messages app, including a few relating to the incident @Ford69xw mentions above. Hope they help. Unfortunately my replay cuts out after 22 laps so don't have footage of the last lap incident you requested.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks guys. There are about 3 protests so bare with us while we sort through them...
    Ill try to get to the notifications tonight after i get a chance to look at the footage and see how is involved.
    Thanks stu
    dn.orr83 likes this.
  3. dn.orr83

dn.orr83 Rookie

PSN ID
    Davo_Dinkum_83
    If you need any more views other than those I've sent you, I can get those tonight or tomorrow night.
    stucar17 likes this.
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  5. Rebort

Rebort Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Keen for the endurance tonight. Will be on controller tho. So hopefully not too bad.
    ckj33 and stucar17 like this.
  6. dn.orr83

dn.orr83 Rookie

PSN ID
    Davo_Dinkum_83
    Welcome to the club Rebort!
    Rebort likes this.
  7. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Good race last night. Enjoyed the close racing with Mer-blu.

OMG Davo how do you do that. My hand was cramping so much.
    Best season thus far. Consistently in the top 10 sometimes top 5 i think for most races.
    dn.orr83, Anthonyb and ckj33 like this.
  8. ckj33

ckj33 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ckj33
    Guys, thanks again for another fantastic season. There were some really good battles in the Stanceworks.
    Rebort, thanks mate for hosting each week, you did a great job, I really appreciate it.
    Stu and the ROOZ team, thanks for organising yet another great racing season, best league in the country!! I can’t wait to see what you have in mind for season 13.
    Take care everyone and hopefully see you on track again soon.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    dn.orr83, Rebort and Anthonyb like this.
  9. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Only for a few more days. Got the courier details today so hoping it makes to my place before the weekend.
    dn.orr83 likes this.
  10. Estonski62

Estonski62 New Recruit

Hi Guys, dropped off before end of the season, but will be interesting to see what car and track selection we will have for next season :alien:
    dn.orr83 likes this.
  11. imthe45110

imthe45110 New Recruit

Hi there
    Just wondering how I go about joining Season 13?
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Just keep an eye out in the pcars season 13 entry thread
  13. Anthonyb

14. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Anyone got some settings for a CSL with F1 wheel?
  15. Anthonyb

@Bounty05 might
  16. Anthonyb

17. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  18. ckj33

ckj33 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ckj33
  19. Rebort

PSN ID
    Rebort79
    Congratulations for the top 3 and everyone. It was probably the best season I have been a part of.

Bring on next season.
    dazz_8881 and ckj33 like this.
  20. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright guys, A generic post to all divs.

We can officially announce the winners of each div, and look forward to the next season !
    First off, congratulations to Ignitions Controls Racing for taking out the teams championship. Was a close battle and there was just 72 points splitting 1st through to 4th. Looking to see BHR make some big calls for the new draft !
    [​IMG]

In terms of championships, it was great to see all the divs having some really close battles in the points, i think the new points structure worked really well. Have to say a big thanks to those of you who ran most rounds.... Div 1 was pretty good (lost a few and a couple of DSC through the race). Div 2 and 5 were solid with numbers as well, shame about div 3 and 4 having to merge for the enduro....

There isnt much to be said in Div 1, other than Slambobagen was once again the class of the field. Congratulations on yet another Div 1 championship mate. To Stimson and Kart, congrats on the final podium positions, was some great battles right through the field, with 2nd to 6th split by just 18 points, with some hard luck stories along the way for most of the drivers !

In div 2, Well done to Aadman for your championship mate (i believe your first?). Pushed hard by Aykay in second and Anth in 3rd. (not bad for a bloke who spent the first few rounds complaining he hated the car! )

Div 3, and what a performance from @jamie_t (A_River_runs) ! 6 Wins and pole / fastest laps in all bar 1 round.... will be a definate mover and shaker next season. @Wildrat and @AdgeR502 well done on the podium

Div 4 - What a championship, came right down to the last round, and congratulations to @Antmeg26 for his 1 point championship win over Ranlod..... Doski finished just 7 points off the championship win, so when you look back over mistakes made, bad laps and the occasional penalty :eek: this season came down to the wire. Well done guys.

Finally Div 5... Thanks to all the guys who stuck through the season and helped keep good numbers up for each round. Its a steep learning curve, but ultimately we want you guys to be racing up the divs in later seasons. All down to practice, learning off the fast guys and learning the tracks and cars. A few first timers as well, hopefully we see you back for the new season.
    Congratulations to CKJ33 for your championship mate....Start climbing the divs mate !Dazz, great job to keep him Honest with just a 9 point difference for the championship... And Kaakado for a well deserved 3rd place mate.

To all the room hosts, Thanks ! Obviously without you setting up the room we dont have anywhere to race ! If you have a reasonable connection, and are available to host next season please let me know !

To @Bounty05 , officially, Thank you for doing a great job yet again on the tables and teams championships. Also @Anthonyb for the lap time data... Awesome job boys

To the Team Captains, THANK YOU adding that extra dimension to the championship....i think most teams were into it, and we hope this is something that grows over time.

To the the Stewards group, thanks for helping me through the minefield that is race protests ! For the most part, the driving standards were pretty good across the board, however i would say it could always be better. Redressing an incident / accident is always better than dishing out penalties !

On to season 13, hopefully we can have some great racing again, get your entries in asap so we can start to sort the divs !
    Thanks
    Stu / Mod Team
    Rebort likes this.