Dirt Rally 2.0 Cross Platform Championship 6: DLC

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally 2.0 Cross Platform Club' started by KoAStR, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Stage 1 wife rings mid stage and way too cautious.
    Stage 2 boss (work not wife) rings mid stage still way too cautious
    Stage 3 engineer rings mid stage still too cautious.
    Stage 4 realised just how much grip was there and how good the Citroen would flow and this carried on to stage 5 and 6. Great fun on the snow. Stage 5 I was down by 2 first sector up by 6 second sector up by 2 3rd sector down by 5 last sector. @George .003 after 6 stages that's cool
    George, Hatfield, Kieran_B33 and 2 others like this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I had my obligatory roll over stage 4 :roflmao:, reset penalty cost me bad :poop:, and another stage 6 straight back onto wheels :ninja: luckily as the field is very close on that one! :thumbsup: Fun stuff slipping around in the snow!

Good to see you back at it @v8power383 and at the point end. ;)
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    poor thing you only won by 55secs LOL
  4. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

I know right, o_O I read Koastr’s post and I got my hopes up, then I checked the results and nah still thrashed me lol
    v8power383 and Anthonyb like this.
  5. Anthonyb

Just got the wrong button and left the group on the dirt page
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Need a magnifying glass to differentiate position changes across the first 4 stages, and all the way to the end between @UrsineSaturn9 and @George. :geek: Good stuff! Bad luck there @Kieran_B33 and @disturboed on the way to good results before running into troubles. :speechless: @Hatfield on the move back up the Championship standings :cool:
    [​IMG]
    Off to finish the season with something more familiar now. USA should offer plenty of opportunity to finish on a high (literally!)
  7. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Doh. Just resubmit a join request and you should reappear in the standings fine.
    Anthonyb likes this.
  8. Nathan Kane

Nathan Kane New Recruit

Bro how is he SOOOO DAM FAST is he even human?? :alien::alien::alien:
    Slambobagan likes this.
  9. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    NO
    Slambobagan and Kieran_B33 like this.
  10. Anthonyb

Resubmitted
    KoAStR likes this.
  11. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    And accepted. You're back in the race results table and unfortunately lost all your championship points and past participation tally on the codies club page - but don't worry your championship points are safe with me :)
    Anthonyb and Kieran_B33 like this.
  12. Anthonyb

bloody stupid thing. if you are not paying attention it is easy to do. It should ask you if you are sure you want to leave the club not just kick you
    Nathan Kane likes this.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    s1
    stuck on bank at hairpin
    9.8 behind kano
    ursine 12s behind me

s2
    spun off a jump
    12 down
    22 behind kano
    ursine 18 behind

s3
    offroad adventure into a rock, luckily not too hard
    23 behind kano
    ursine 21 behind

s4
    clipped a rock after a jump
    7 down
    30 behind kano
    usrine 25 behind

s5
    green by 5!
    25 behind kano
    ursine 35 behind

s6
    2 down but mostly green sectors
    27 behind kano
    ursine over a min behind
  14. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    You're fast! :thumbsup:
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    at the last 2 rallies I have definitely felt there is more pace if I push more, but the risk of an accident or DNF goes up (like what happened in argentina)
    UrsineSaturn9 likes this.
  16. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    I have trouble with this course! :thumbsdown:
  17. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    USA in the 2001 Focus
    Stage 1, couple of spins ended up 14 seconds behind @Nathan Kane
    Stage 2, one understeer moment ended up behind some rocks nothing serious but in the end snuck ahead of @Hatfield for 2nd but 20+ seconds behind Kan3o
    Stage 3, first split was down 7 tenths on the leader but green for the rest despite a moment in sector 2. Gained some time on kan3o, just 15 seconds down on him now
    Stage 4, a smooth barrel roll after going up the embankment at the first split line but was able to keep going pretty much undisturbed. Kan3o was too fast however and i was down by over 7 seconds and 23 seconds overall.
    Stage 5, close battle with the Hatfield on this stage, was up on him by 6 tenths after the first 2 sectors, but clipped some rocks in sector 3 and spun losing time, was 3 tenths off after that and 9 tenths off at the finish. 18 seconds behind kan3o overall.
    Stage 6, well... I'd been struggling more on the night stages but this was more than a struggle. Early on i nearly rolled but was "saved" by a parked ute, now while it saved me a potential reset penalty it gave me a much harsher penalty in the long run - took out my light bar And 1 headlight. Then i went through a dip and unsettled the car And went off into the trees, did it again and found myself 22 seconds down after 2 splits. Composed myself and went green in the 3rd sector gaining 2 seconds but in sector 4 was in a forested area and Visibility was poor. Eventually ran head on into a tree And knocked out my other headlight. Now Visibility was almost at zero, relying on the moon as my only source of light which was useless when the track lead me amongst the trees. Despite this i must of been very close to going green in the final sector, however i finished 53 seconds off in the stage and fell well back behind Hatfield into 3rd overall.
  18. UrsineSaturn9

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Try driving ACC at night on ps4, can't see a thing!
  19. Nathan Kane

Nathan Kane New Recruit

I had a relaitivly clean run for a change. Definatly backed off a bit trying not to crash but still had 4 spins and ended up in the rocks once. See where i end up i guess
    George likes this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I could tell lol
    when the gap stopped extending and then dropping back to me in little clumps I could tell
    Nathan Kane likes this.