GT Sport Season 14 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 21, 2021.

1. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Best one yet HAHAHAHA
  2. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Should be back home b4 8.20, so I can make it for a lucky last race to fill grid. Out lap and Bang's lap will be my practice and no breathalyzer please.
    incey likes this.
  3. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    No guarantees but I should be there
  4. T F Eccles

T F Eccles Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    tfeccles
  5. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Some of the best racing either of us have had on the game, i'm absolutely stoked. Fun car, fun track, great company to battle with. Unreal.
    Mike--ekiM, Hatfield, Apex_64 and 3 others like this.
  6. Noodles87

Noodles87 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Noodles8771
    That was just amazing. Tbh I don't care where I finish, I'm just having so much fun with these league races. Again awesome job to Risky. I'm literally still sweating after that one haha. :thumbsup:
    Mike--ekiM, Hatfield, Apex_64 and 2 others like this.
  7. UrsineSaturn9

UrsineSaturn9 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    UrsineSaturn9
    Looking forward to watching the stream tomorrow
  8. CaptainRisky21

CaptainRisky21 World Champion Gold Member

PSN ID
    CaptainRisky21
    Division 1 - Race 4

Pole -
    @ERT_Noodles

Results -
    [​IMG]

Fastest Laps -
    [​IMG]
  9. ScottPye20

ScottPye20 Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    ScottPye20
    I thought I would hang on to 6th place until I stuffed it at Schwedencruz, which allowed Apex to jump me in the pits. I got right onto his bumper after he made a mistake of his own but he had newer tyres, so I couldn't capitalise. I don't usually make mistakes on the Nurburgring but when I do, it just happens to be on the scariest corner. It's a horrible feeling when you get it wrong because you know what's going to happen and there's nothing you can do.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Looking at changing the Time of Day for the wet sprint race 2 for Sunday to something with a lighter rain setting.
    Hope to confirm in the next day or 2
  11. Noodles87

Noodles87 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Noodles8771
  12. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    You got 6th spot back because of the pits in the end, well done on your highest finish in Div1. :thumbsup:

It has turned into a gr8 time for me to be unavailable as my races have become pit fiascos and left me wondering how I raced for 5 years here with 1 pit indiscretion warning to 3 penalties in 4 races.
    Anyway enjoy the rest of the season guys and watch those pit lines.

Risky if you keep up your performances it might be time for a name change. You can't drive a calculated last lap and a bit like that and call yourself Captain Risky.;)
    gtkingx, xlxy90 and CaptainRisky21 like this.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Updated OP with changes to lap count and time of day for the wet sprint race:
    Round 5: Red Bull Ring - 13 & 12 Laps - 7:45 Fine & 17:30 Rain - 7/3 - Sprint
    Viperzed likes this.
  14. gtkingx

gtkingx Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    gtkingx
    I'm out for this Sunday
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Round 5: Red Bull Ring - 13 & 12 Laps - 7:45 Fine & 17:30 Rain - 7/3 - Sprint
    [​IMG]

WELCOME to Season 14!!
    As always please take 2 mins to read the following so you have an understanding of what is expected on race night.
    If you have any questions, or want clarification on any of the rules or regulations please ask!

ROOM OPEN : Most room captains will 'try' to have rooms open by about 7:50 AEDT. Please be on time, or let the room captain or div thread if you may be late. If all agree, the room may wait for you, Within reason. Please remember we have drivers from NZ, and later starts mean a much later night for them.
    QUALIFYING : 8:20 AEDT for 10 mins. If a driver joins while qualifying mode is active, room captains will need to grab a quick photo of qualifying results, cancel the race and then set grid by host.
    In practice mode, once 10 mins has been reached, finish the lap you are on and park up off track. (Qualifying mode should be used so the room can be set to x0 tyre/fuel for qualifying)
    YOU MUST START ON YOUR QUALIFYING TYRE
    (SOFTS ONLY as this is the Sprint Round)

RACE START TIME : 8:30 AEDT (once qualifying has completed)

LAG ISSUES / ROOM RESTARTS : This is up to the room host/captains. If there is a Disconnection (or cars stuck on grid) at race start, it is sporting to try to get them back in, which may mean a new room to be set up. I always look at 1 or 2 starts if required due to DSC, but as it gets later everyone needs to be aware of getting things going. Please be as reasonable as you can with this....
    SIGHT ISSUES: Ensure that you can see everyone on track. Before qualifying, exit to lobby and spend 30 seconds in spectate mode, scroll through the list of drivers on track and make sure that you can see their car. If you can't see somebody (and they are confirmed as being on track), exit the lobby, re-join, and check again.

FALSE START CHECK : Please note that the start type is Grid Start with False Start Check
    Please practice this so you know what to expect. Simply, you hold the brakes on until the lights go from all lit, to none lit

TURN 1 LAP 1 : This has the potential to ruin someone's night if we don't use our heads! Should be everyone's goal to get through the first phase with ZERO contact. Give room and run in your 'lane' till you have space to run the normal race line. If your unassisted tap causes someone to spin, you need to redress.

TRACK LIMITS : As we are running with 'track limit penalties" OFF, we will run with our usual Raceonoz track limit regulations. This means you MUST have at least 2 wheels on the ripple strip OR white line that defines the track limit. If you do make a mistake and have to run outside the limits, be aware that you are not allowed to gain any advantage.
    Please be careful cutting/running wide at T1,2. On the right hand side before T5 the tarmac where the short track connects is allowed 4 wheels over the line. Be careful running wide at T7, and cutting/running wide at T8.

CONTACT : Is to be avoided at all times..... If you rear end someone and gain an advantage, YOU ARE EXPECTED to give the spot back. Side by side 'rubbing' is racing, within reason, but all drivers are expected to give racing room.
    If you bump someone and they end up off track or teleport back to the corner entry, you must wait for them to rejoin and get back up to speed.
    Show each other RESPECT! It is difficult enough to drive the car at the limit on your own, without someone squeezing you within a millimeter of the grass.
    So be patient and show respect to your fellow drivers.
    If you are redressing contact, please do so out of the way of other cars, off the racing line, or if there isn't much room, off track.

TYRES : Sports Softs ONLY

PIT ENTRY : The Pit entry is to be followed at ALL TIMES. 4 wheels across the line that determines Pit Entry will be seen as a violation of track limits and you will be subject to a penalty depending on severity and quantity of cuts.
    Be aware that you need to slow more for T7 than normal to make the entry. Please ensure you slow down in the lane so you do not go off track and hit the wall or spin.
    PIT EXIT : You are required to use the pit exit lane, Penalties will be adjudicated in similar fashion to Pit Entry. You should be to the right of the White pit exit line. ENSURE YOU DO NOT CUT THE LINE. Please be aware of cars approaching out of T1.
    NOTE: Pitting is NOT COMPULSORY and as this is a sprint round you shouldn't need to do it

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS : This season the steward will be @Hatfield. If you have reason to protest, please SAVE YOUR REPLAY, and then let him know via a PM.
    DO NOT BLOW UP IN THE FORUM OR IN THE ROOM CHAT. There have been multiple incidents where the replays from drivers have been different, so its true that sometimes things are not as black and white as they may seem. You have until MIDNIGHT, Monday night to register your protest via PM. Stewards will ask for video evidence from both drivers or room captain to make any decision.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY : If the room host can ask all drivers to save their replay would be good before exiting the room.....once they exit out and the option goes, it cant be retrieved!

PARKING UP : If you are unable to continue to race, please enter the pits and leave your game paused without selecting tyres (or no tyres) so that your car stays parked in the pits. Parking up off track activates yellow flags in the sector, and even though penalties are off, we have reports of penalties occurring for passes happening near the parked car.

SPRINT ROUND : The sprint round is a half distance Race 1, then the second race is Reverse Grid based on previous race results. Race 2 will also be WET but the tyres used remain the same. If you are too aggressive making passes, especially in the wet, and make contact to make a pass, you will need to redress or face post-race penalties.

FINAL NOTE: Could all drivers please confirm their attendance for this Sunday by 'liking' this post in your division. If you are unable to attend, please post in reply as much in your division. This way we can figure out our reserves or if the room can start early in advance.
    (ALSO IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT ATTEND, PLEASE POST SAYING SO, SO THAT RESERVES CAN BE ORGANISED IN ADVANCE)
    If you do not post in your room thread or psn chat that you cannot attend, a spot may not be held for you for the following weeks race
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    more BANG for your buck

2 laps and bonus pitstop if you get bored
  17. Vik Chan

Vik Chan Rookie

PSN ID
    VikChan81
    So sorry about this guys but I’m going to pull out of this season. My Sunday evenings just aren’t as free as when I was overseas. Sorry for the inconvenience
  18. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    I’m out for tonight sorry guys, fukced my arm at soccer today.
    Also won’t be racing for the rest of the season. Back at uni now so my focus needs to be elsewhere.
    Apologies for the inconvenience and good luck
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @CaptainRisky21 you ok to host for the rest of the season?
    CaptainRisky21 likes this.
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Cheers for letting me race fellas, it’s clear road cars and I don’t get along lol.