SEASON 15 - DIV 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 22, 2021.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    League rules and regs : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/
    Good Racecraft guide : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-good-racecraft-guide-rooz-racing-ettiquette.419/
    Protest procedure : http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/

[​IMG]

Start Date : ROUND 1 - 2nd May
    Car : GT3 Audi, Lambo and McLaren
    Tire Regs : Accelerated wear, may use hard and soft tyre at pit as required.
    Qualifying regs : 10 min qualifying, pit lane open.
    Start Time : Qual 8:10 Sydney Time - RACE START 8:20
    Room Host : Stucar17
    Back Up Host :
    Room Captain/s : Stucar1 / Disturboed / TB Williams

Track list
    ROUND 1.
    Spa -1/6/21 - 19 laps
    2pm qual - Med Cloud
    3pm race start - Light Cloud / clear / Med Cloud / Heavy Cloud
    - Time progression - REAL
    - Compulsory pit stop - YES
    - Fuel : Real
    - TYRE WEAR : ACCELERATED
    - Weather progression : Sync to race

ROUND 2.
    Imola - 8/6/21 - 26 laps
    2pm qual - Heavy Cloud
    3pm race start - Med cloud / Light Cloud / overcast / heavy cloud

ROUND 3. Algarve GP
    - Wet Race - 15/6/21 - 26 laps
    2pm qual - Light Rain - Light Cloud (2 weather slots)
    3pm race start - Light Cloud / Med Cloud / Heavy Cloud / Light Rain

Nurburgring GP 22/6/21 - 23 laps
    2pm qual - Heavy Cloud
    3pm race start - Med Cloud / Light Cloud / Clear / Med cloud

Road America - 2 x Sprint Race - 29/6/21
    2pm qual
    - Med cloud
    3pm race 1 start - Med Cloud / Light Cloud - 12 laps
    4pm race 2 start
    - Light Cloud / Clear - 13 laps (1 x formation lap)
    - Compulsory pit stop - NO

Zolder - 6/7/21 - 29 laps
    2pm qual - Med Cloud
    3pm race start - Heavy Cloud / Med Cloud / Light cloud / Med Cloud

Watkins Glenn GP - ENDURO 24 HR Cycle - 13/7/21 - 52 laps
    2pm qual - Heavy Cloud
    3pm race start - Heavy Cloud / Light Cloud / Fog / Light Cloud
    - Time progression - x15
    DIVISION 1
    PROVISIONAL
    Starting Grid
    PRO DIVISION

1. Stucar17
    2. TT1309 (PSN - TT2504)
    3. Slambobagen
    4. Downshift
    5. Kart_no_1
    6. AOCleaner
    7. TB_Williams
    8. TheMissile
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    PRO-AM
    9. Dotau
    10. Disturboed
    11. Natmanscoop
    12. Wildrat
    13. Prodigy
    14. Stozza
    15. Jim the man
    16. Tuddy
    17. @(Medomonen) Blake T - Broadcaster if lag settles.
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
    natmanscoop likes this.
  2. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, i have listed the drivers 'provisionally' for the new season....
    Will be doing a afinal call tonight for entries before we lock in for round 1 NEXT WEEK the 2nd May.

Meet and greet this sunday.... Note we have a 'PRO' and "PRO-AM" in each div... Meaning that while all drivers will be in the overall championship for that div, the bottom 7 or 8 will have their own championship.
    @Bounty05 are you still ok to sort the tables for us ? pretty please !:inlove:

if there is something or someone i have missed please let e know asap ! (if i get late entries i will have to go to 3 divs as the 2 we have are at max, with 17 named as we always have someone away)

Stu
    George and Jim_aka_The_Man like this.
  3. Cruise Mason

Cruise Mason New Recruit

Is slambo racing?
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    He was undecided.. I have messaged him and he was going to let me know, i have 2 slots left in div 1 so hopefully he is able to arrive and drive.
    Cruise Mason likes this.
  5. Bounty05

Bounty05 Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
    Happy to do the tables - all good
    AOCleaner74 and stucar17 like this.
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bounty, you are a legend

also, slambo has said he is in. (Hopefully available for all races)
    @(Medomonen) Blake T Has said he is out of broadcasting until we can work out how to
    Stop the terrible broadcast lag.
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Teams championship draft has been completed @Bounty05 ....
    Can all drivers please check their livery is right... If you want to run another livery (given is no broadcast) Ad2mny and myself will approve it if is in the colours of the team sponsor.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/teams-championship-official.3589/
    Good luck for the season to all drivers, make sure you have checked out the drivers briefing for round 1 this weekend at Spa
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/season-15-driver-briefings.4450/
  8. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

So annoying, just couldn't get a handle on the braking & turn-in running the Lambo tonight, lost the plot on lap 4/5 and spent the rest of the race rebuilding confidence, some good battles asking the way though, Cheers folks.
    stucar17 and George like this.
  9. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    What a night of racing!
    Couldn't get the pace out of the Lambo in qualifying so had to settle for 7th on the grid.
    Few laps were formation laps and held onto 7th before making some ground to the cars ahead.
    By the time I caught up with @stucar17 and @Jim_aka_The_Man I wasn't keen on losing time battling, so took the gamble and pitted early to get some clean air. Well, that was my best decision in league racing in quite a while. Once Jim pitted I had jumped him by 4+ secs. Then as the cars in front pitted I was jumping them as well!
    All that was left was @AOCleaner74 to make his stop. I knew he wasn't going to stop until the very last minute, so I was just keeping an eye on the gap. But It wasn't closing. We were matching pace lap after lap. When I almost spun at turn 1, I thought it was all over and was content to finish second. But then a few laps later, I saw that the gap had shrunk by about 7-8 seconds and would be close once he stopped. Last lap and I came by the pits and was hugely surprised to be in front by a few seconds. Just had to take it easy and not make any stupid mistakes on the run home.

Big thankyou to everyone for restarting the race after my f up with my monitor. Went to make a slight picture adjustment, and it changed the input back to ATV and couldn't make it select HDMI2 for the life of me. Had to franticly turn the living room upside down looking for the remote (and subsequently new batteries) to make the thing work.
    Would have been happy to start at the back of the grid, but being the bunch of legends you are, I got to retain my grid spot.

Onto Imola, where the Lambo does not have the advantage it had at spa. From the small run I did with Stu, the Audi has almost a half second advantage over what I could get out of the raging bull.
  10. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done on your race TB. Very consistent.
    I started 2nd behind TT with a 19.4. With the rolling start I decided to make a move at t1. TT left room and we were side by side going into eu-rouge, I backed out to get the run up the hill and got passed.
    For the next 3 laps we put a couple of seconds on downshift in 3rd until TT had his little spin.
    Downshift was in a battle with Jim and Stu, so I just put my head down and tried to minimise little mistakes.
    Next I seen Downshift had a spin and I then had a 7 sec lead on 2nd. I was going to pit half way but decided to run my own race and pit late.
    After everybody had pitted it was TB in 2nd 28 secs behind. I couldn't pull out any more and he couldn't close in, and then on lap 17 I spun around on the exit of the bus stop.
    Gap was sown to 20 secs......
    Pitted last lap and seen TB go past....
    Congrats mate,I should never have said you should take your quali position back. LOL
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Some cracking racing guys. From what i saw this should be a great season with different cars suiting different tracks, and throw in some cooler weather and it should give everyone a crack at a solid result.

My night was fun, pulled a 19:6 i think in qual, which put me 4th on the grid..... Was some interesting moments on the hotlaps with people spinning and also trying to find a draft... Im still yet to be convinced finding a draft is a good thing, every time i try all i do is mess myself up !

Anyway, was happy with 4th, solid start, even though the run through eau Rouge and into the first chicane was a huge pucker moment ! I hd cars all around me, and managed to get through clean for a change .... After that i was in 5th i think with Jim getting through in the fast Lambo.... When TT and Down shift spun was just trying to keep the thing straight.... TB took advantage of me and Jim on the straight and with a double tow blasted by.... WHen he pitted i thought about using Jim to tow me along, but a couple of times we made small mistakes which washed away any time we may have made.

Pitted on about lap 12, had TT blast by again only to spin and let me past again..... With 2 or 3 to go, Jim had a spin at turn 1 from memory, which let me through to 3rd... Only to have TT blast again to steal the podium from me.... TBH, i actually thought that the Lambo would have a bigger pace deficit in the cold, but i think it was me in the Audi that struggled in the cold..

Well done guys ... I spoke to Wildrat who said he was happy to stay with us, he was fighting a sticking brake, hence the slow qual time.... HOpefully with @Prodigy302 , @Slambobagan and @Themissile43 back this week we will have a cracking race at Imola.

Stu
    Jim_aka_The_Man likes this.
  12. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

@Wildrat contact cleaner then some inox or Wd40 seems to last longer between cleans. That's what I have found on the g29 pedals anyway
  13. Anthonyb

14. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Great race the other night guys.... man i was knackered by the end of it....

Qual was fun, but just couldnt get it hooked up so started 6th, had a great few laps at the start battling with @Jim_aka_The_Man and a few others.... Got to the pit stop just as the cold hit and had managed to get up to 2nd with a few in front spinning and the overcut, and then when @Ian sainty spun from the lead i was cruising along with a 3 sec lead, holdi g the gap and starting to think about the trophy... What a mistake that was.... With 4 to go i dropped it at turn 11 off the outside curb, so watch as down shift drove past into the lead... Then bugger me, did it again on the second last lap only to watch Stozz drive past as well.... Spewing...

Onto Algarve, where people will need to have a strat of some sort for the wet /dry qual and dry to wet race.... Would highly recommend you do at least a little prac !

Stu
    dn.orr83 likes this.
  16. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Long as I get to smash into you at the end Stu, I'm happy.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    if that means you have to catch up to me after the chequered flag then im happy !
  18. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5
  19. Anthonyb

20. Bounty05

PSN ID
    Bounty_0_5