GT6 GT6 possible PS3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rumbleshorts, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Front page of the GTP site has pretty much states GT6 will be on PS3.

http://www.gtplanet.net/sony-executive-suggests-gran-turismo-6-may-come-to-ps3/

My thoughts are it would have to be this year if it is going to be on PS3, otherwise why would you release the "flagship title" on a console being replaced? But just like the PS2, the PS3 will be supported with both titles and sales for a decent period after the release of the 4.
  2. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    :eek: I doubt it, hope it comes out on PS4. It will drive sales and also look a million times x better.

I want to see some screenshots ;)
  3. zampli

zampli Team Driver

seen this a while ago, not too concerned now tbh. im over caring about graphics, they're good enough for me considering i dont even use cockpit anyway.
    all i want is more options, cars but mainly more tracks.
    will buy it nonetheless (providing i have ps4 if its released on that), i wasted $80 on blops2 lol, will get a lot more out of GT6 if it is a PS3 release.
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I would like to see less cars in GT6 and better online and more tracks. I think Bathurst is a given being they were here about 8 months ago doing scans.

I don't know if it would be graphically better on PS4, apart for things such as shadows. All of the demos they showed in the 'announcement' had a level of blur: we didn't get a true level of just how crisp the image could be. I do not want the GT series to stoop to NFS/F1 series levels of graphical artistic-ness. I know PD would not do that, but I truly think the PS3 has yet to be maxxed out graphically with the racing genre. Pcars will be on PS3 is a good point to that it is still good enough.

On PS4 the graphics could be so much better but my take is they are sticking to tradition with 2 releases per console genre :)
  5. mitchellsemiao

mitchellsemiao New Recruit

I hope it is out on PS4 purely for the sake of longevity.
    As long as i Don't need a new Thrustmaster haha.