Season 11 - Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
  2. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  3. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I can't make it tonight guys. Got some people staying over.
  4. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Damn, meant to get on earlier but got stuck with some chemistry stuff. Enjoyed this track, haven't driven it in ages but was good fun on one of the nights a whole back.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Great Win Stig, with Chaos comes opportunity, like they say.
  6. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Epic race, I can't say if with more fuel I would've won as if I filled more, stig would've been closer when we exited. I needed to stay with warrior to get the draft and save fuel as I realised I underfuelled as soon as I pressed the 'OK' button :( When I lost him, I had to go into crazy fuel-saving mode, which payed off at least. I was lucky to get 2nd, it could've easily been a 4th or lower had I not short-shifted so much, thank god I did as I only ran out a few hundred metres from the finish line just as I had overtaken stig.

Really unlucky warrior, glad I could at least stay with you there although its hard to break free with all those straights, I just wish I hadn't slightly messed up the bus-stop and lost you. Unlucky to get DSC.
    Good win stig, lots of lead changes in the first half, sorry I kept hitting you at that corner, I seemed to brake a lot later than you going into there.
  7. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Great win Stig. It was an awesome finish to watch after I rejoined from my DSC. The back straight chicane was definitely the most tricky when following another car as the car will tend to understeer, I did stuff it up on one occasion and received a cut penalty as a result.

After the disconnect I did let out a couple of expletives I must admit, but that's what the drop your worst round is for so looking forward to get back into it next week

Still a little disappointed with the turnout just 6 of us plus new driver vodas turning up. No word from Dek, hosie and Cob for not showing up this week.
  8. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Sorry guys, I forgot to let you know I wasn't going to race on sunday, but I'm sorry to say I'm out and pulling out of this season, I'm suffering from a bit of GT5 burnout and just not feeling the love anymore, after joining the league in season 5 I have missed only 1 race, (39 races out of 40 entered), so I feel I've given it a pretty fair go and need to give it a rest for a while, I will still be around doing a bit of iracing and may be back for season 12 or maybe even GT6, I've had tremendous fun and a bit of success here and there but at the moment I need to step away for a bit so I don't lose interest in it altogether.

Cheers and good luck to all for the rest of the season.
  9. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    It's a pity Cob, I remember when you started with ROOZ running in the DTM's I think. It's awesome that you worked your way up to Div 1, sure hope you stick around in some capacity.
  10. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Hi Guys,sorry i've missed the first 2 races,my ps3 packed it in,so i have to get a new one,which i can't until 10/6,so i'll just have to come in at round 4. Thank god i've got PSN Plus! See ya's on the 18th.
    One good thing is that it forced my hand by boredome to try I-Racing,(i hadn't cause i thought my PC graphics wouldn't handle it),but with the following Code: PR-inRacing, so i thought $5 for a month,what have i got to lose? Well despite my card being only an NVidia 7300,(site says minimum 7800),It goes great,i just can't turn on all the crowd and grandstands,which doesn't bother me!

So what do i think of i-racing? FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! I've already learnt so much that i hope can translate over to GT5. I'm gonna beat ya one day Mus!! lol! I'll still be playing GT5 regularly, i-racing is pretty intense, races are longer,& only on the hour,so i tend to do 3 or 4, with some TT work in between if i don't make it out of the race in time for qualifying,then i've had enough,as it's all 100% serious or your rating goes backwards!

Anyway, Good Luck to all this week and i'll see ya's on the 18th!!
  11. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    I did think i had let ya's know sooner,but my wife hit preview,not submit,when i left her to finish typing a message for me as i had to go to a dentist appt. a couple weeks ago. Sorry about that,you're not gettin rid of me that easy LOL
  12. GTDutch

GTDutch Rookie

PSN ID
    GTP_Dutch
    Cheers Cob, hope to see you back. I enjoyed our races together.
  13. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    X4rotorsploxX S.Leonheart (GT6)
    Your starting grid just got smaller. 8o
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi Guys,

Le stig is keen to get involved, as is his son. He did a pretty quick qual lap, and is happy to get into the div 1 races

PSID is GTP Aussierules

Hopefully he will add some stuff here in the next few nights to confirm

Cheers
    Stu
  15. LeStig

LeStig New Recruit

Yep happy to have a go ...
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Good stuff, keep an eye out for some friend requests from the other guys so they can catch up with you on track before Sunday.

Any questions or issues just fire them at us.

Cheers stu
  17. LeStig

LeStig New Recruit

might have a problem .... whilst the network works with all the other games Gt5 is playing up.... I have NAT 3 connection and GT5 isn't let me create a race and be visible to other players... im trying to get connection to NAT 2 but at this stage the router isn't playing along...
  18. LeStig

LeStig New Recruit

now have nat2 on both PS3 ... moved modem and took second router out of the network... will try a race later on and hopefully all should work
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Wired or wireless?
  20. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    DIV 1 RESULTS, R2 DAYTONA RD 25 LAPS

1. thestig-13 1.46.683
    2. zampli 1.47.071
    3. cyber 1.46.422
    4. mustafur 1.46.726
    5. vodas 1.46.879 ( potential new member )
    6. rotosplox 1.48.739
    7.warrior 1.46.184 *^ ( DSC from p1 :( )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.