IRACING iRacing V8 supercar Team 2013

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Points after round 8

[​IMG]
  2. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    Keeping it consistent.......
  3. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Good work Bones, you must have Aced high school in Excel - because i am :):):):) at Excel
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No complicated formulas in that spread sheet, this = that divided by that, then copy, past special "values" and data sort for final positions. Prob could set it up to do it all for me but that would mean using "IF" this equals that $ > and some other symbols that would be too much like work.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

[​IMG]

Better late than never, round 10 updated

[​IMG]
  6. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

I raced in the 2 events on Sunday night but probably shouldn't have bothered. In a 40 lap (1hr+) race only to realise that I don't have enough fuel to finish I had to yield my top 5 place in order to finish by fuel saving.
    Race 2 I had a silly pit lane speed incident and had a 17 second hold in pit. Come out in 7th and picked off a couple people and in turn 1 of the last lap I was inside and level with Keith Wheeler but he didn't yield so I knew it was tight. The rear got squirrelly and I put it in the wall to avoid contact. Nonetheless with Keith not giving way he drove into my crashing car. Limped around to finish with blown engine. I apologised to him but got no reply. I feel I had the pass made by being alongside and fwd of the 'A' pillar, but as overtaking driver it is up to me to avoid contact.
  7. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

I wouldnt worry MikiD - i had a similar inccident but out braked myself and yeah another drive along side me was hot into the corner too and we both lost 4th and 5th position DOH, thought he would yeild and cut back on the inside but he didn't - just turned into me and we both losses out - we both spoke later after race and all was good thank god - i did say it was my fault to make things easy on the situation - its racing i guess sometimes it sticks and sometimes it doesn't.

Cheers bones on updates on ladder, i have moved up a few and GOOD news with Team ROOZ all in the Top 20 except GT ULTIMATE...
  8. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Thought I might let the Team know, I'm resigning from my FIFO job. This means I'll be home full time, and able to compete in the V8 series full time as of the 8th August.
    Excited to get myself back in the mix.
    basilenco, MADCAP and KoAStR like this.
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Sent the team championship guys a message as soon as I got back from Holls to put you in as a points scorer for one of the teams.
    beannie84 likes this.
  10. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    Bones, what happened to completing the s2 ladder? :)

will you be doing an s3 ladder?
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I went away on Holls and just back at work today where the spread sheet is, will Finnish it now and will do next season's too but just individual points no teams. We are doing the team thing in the ARL league and will just keep track of how those roos guys that race the official races. A few raceonoz members are running in different teams this season but still roos members, this way they can still be part of the raceonoz Iracing individual championship.

Congratulations to Neishy, RaceOnOz's first Iracing Official series V8 Supercar champion, great season M8 and look forward to seeing you do well in the top split races this season. Well done to Sanjin for second place and sure you will get that Irating up and into some big points scores this season. I got third but really dropped off at the end of the season and my average reflects my real place. I didn't put in any drop rounds but will do it as Iracing does it for next season with 4 drop rounds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just out side the top 10, not bad but looking at better next season.

Good luck for next season all, remember you are racing for RaceOnOz, race hard but fair, winning cleanly is the best way to earn respect in this game. Accidents will happen (to everyone on the sim) and when they do redress or send an apology via PM if redress isn't possible. If we stick to this others will do the same in return when we are on the receiving end. Its all you can do, and all we expect from our members. ohh yer have fun cos that's what its really about after all.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
    beannie84 and KoAStR like this.
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

RaceOnOz-DSD/TheGamesMen: Dustin Bartlett , Frank Hodak, Chris Beahan, Sanjin Delalic

RaceOnOz-GTultimate: Nathan B Eremenco, Michael Draven, Leigh Higgins

RaceOnOz-XPseven: Dale Neish, Corey Preston, Dave Newman, Graeme Phyland

This is our listing for season 3 for the Teams for the Iracing Teams championship gratefully compiled by Lewis Dodimead
    If you are not in a team yet and will be running the V8 let me know ASAP.

Remember for the RaceOnOz Individual Championship you don't have to be running in one of the raceOnOz teams, we will only ever be running the 3 teams for the Team Championship and have more members on Iracing now than the teams will accommodate. We have all met some good friends while Iracing and if you wish to run in other teams by all means go for it, the last thing we want is these teams thing to segregate and stifle rooz membership. RacOnOz Members listed on the Rooz members on Iracing page and score points in the V8 supercars will be included in our RooZ individual V8 Supercar Champioship (unless you stipulate you don't want to be part of it).

Might get the same championship thing going for other series like the KIa or what ever we are running in.
    beannie84, beau261 and KoAStR like this.
  13. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    sounds good to me Bones
  14. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Points scored in the Official Iracing V8 Supercar series from RaceOnOz Members go towards the Championship
    Championship Standings after round 1
    [​IMG]
    I have included all points scorers from round 1 in the V8 supercar official series that are on my friends list.
    If i missed you its because you are not on the list or haven't scored yet and the table will be updated as new scorers and members come in. Contact me Via PM if you want to be included or excluded from this Championship.

The Team Championship standings after round 1 Gratefully collated by Lewis Dodimead
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
    KoAStR likes this.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Points scored in the Official Iracing V8 Supercar series from RaceOnOz Members go towards the Championship.
    Championship Standings after round 3

[​IMG]

The Team Championship standings after round 2 Gratefully collated by Lewis Dodimead
    [​IMG]
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

17. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Points after round 7

[​IMG]
    Official races teams results round 6
    [​IMG]
    Official races Team points round 7. DSD/TheGamesMen with beanie and Sanjin having a real good points score have moved up a place on the ladder. Team XP seven dropping out of the top 10 with Corey not racing (had great pace this week but did a no show at any of the races?) and Neishy not having a good run in the 2 races he did ( i was my usual slow 100 pointer).
    [​IMG]
  18. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    wOOHOO'

1. 1st ever V8SC win
    2. best ever points grab, with a 5th place in 2nd split SOH race :)

yeah baby
    KoAStR likes this.
  19. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Grats Beannie well done. Good work lads. Hope you can hang on to a top ten championship spot ;)
  20. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Congratz Beannie - been little out of the loop with travels, hope to make a return this saturday