IRACING iRacing V8 supercar Team 2013

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bonus 888, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Neishy had a couple great rounds with point halls of 151 and 176. Corey used up his third drop round and had a good score with a 130 pointer. Beenie got another good one in a 120 and one that will surly turn into a dropper once he has some good scores in the last three races. Sanjin had a great race you all may have seen if you were watching the top split broadcast on monday night and scored 170 points from his top 10 finnish (8th) in his first Monday night main event. Me, well got my usual 100 pointer again but had a 70 that has become my first drop round.
    Sanjin running great with the top v8 supercar iracers:

[​IMG]
    KoAStR and Sanjin07 like this.
  2. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Not sure where to post but whats the Go with Season 4 ARL - i have entered again and should be there for the opening round - dont think ill be able to make new skins for this season but i am happy to run what i had last season... as for Sponsors on cars whats the go? Sorry if i been out of the loop, this time of the year is always busy with away events

Cheers
    Frank
  3. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    yeh mate, we're still running in the ARL, but in different formed teams to the "raceonoz" setup. We have the elite team running the Volvo Altitude skins, and the sub team running HiPowerRacing skins. You can still run the raceonoz skin, no problems there, its for the racers who aren't racing week in week out.

come back for bathurst!
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Sorry its taken so long to get this finalised but it my busiest time of the year for work and little time for play.
    Congrats to neishy for taking out the title for the Rooz championship and Sanjin for a close second and E for third.
    [​IMG]
    Finished top 10 in team championship "9th" and DSD/TheGamesMen 13th. good work men
    [​IMG]
    KoAStR likes this.
  5. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Top ten. WD lads. ;)
  6. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Bathurst is OUT as my Wifes 30th Bum Bow!