GT6 The easy Money thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mustafur, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    With GT6 having Micro transactions I thought this would be a good thread to help those who want to get more money.

Right now this is the best the 20 mil credit glitch:

post more as others get patched and new ones arrive.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Good idea Mus. Hope they don't get all heavy handed like the glitch cars of GT5
  3. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of an error of the game, they are responsible for what happens.
  4. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
  5. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I did that glitch on route 11 in gt5 too where you do the donuts under the finish line for cash and ranking up. I'm not averse to a little quick money
  6. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    don't select to use car now with the merc, otherwise when you go back in to sell it, or even enter your garage for that matter it will freeze the PS3 :mad: learnt the hard way:(
  7. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    Step 1 : Buy the AMG VGT or BMW M4 as many as you can but DO NOT select it , if u do the game will crash when you go back to v1.00

Step 2 : Quit game and delete the gt6 patches ( don't delete your save file )

Step 3 : Disable network

Step 4 : Run the game and start selling !

Note : You only get 20m max for every car you sell so try buying cars till you get back to zero and then sell another AMG VGT or BMW M4

Step 5 : Once you buy what you want save the game and update the game and you will still have all the cars, have fun

Note: Do not put any cars in Stockyard, some people are reporting that they get deleted if you do.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  8. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    What is the Stockyard?
  9. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Also, if you have some of the display pictures from your cars disappear in the garage, you can select all of them and update them all at the same time (but it takes a while). I'll add the details of what to click on to get there next time I boot up the game.
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Just what Darko said.

Every BMW M4 is worth 120k, which lets you buy as much as you want.

After you delete the patch, sell an M4 at a time and spend 20 mil. I did so many times that went to sleep at 4Am (don't want to do it again).
    In the end, because I still had too many M4s, I bought 10 Ferrari GTOs (20mil each) and kept it them to sell if I ever "run out of money" (they sell at 6mil each).
  11. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
  12. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    I wouldnt do the 50 Mill one. easily patchable and you lose 30 Mill. Leave the cars in the garage and sell when needed.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I spent about 200K on the high dollar cars and am now satisfied that I am set up for the future, I am going to leave it at that and keep my fingers crossed that PD don't find a way to reverse it all.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  14. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    It would appear at this stage to have been eliminated in the latest patch. Was good while it lasted...
  15. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Made ridiculous money out of it, was like winning the lottery, will never have to worry about cars or credits again.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  16. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Seems that way.
    More importantly, they increased overall payouts and brought the login bonus back, meaning decent amounts of credits can be earned legit. They also announced a seasonal that will net up to 6 Million credits.
  17. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Guess this thread can be closed now, we can now just concentrate on racing each other, what we really use this game for ;)
    Barra333, Anon666 and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  18. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I'm still on 1.00, when I finally get Internet, going to try something to get the glitch to happen for me...my situation might work to my advantage...but probably not! :p
  19. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I haven't done the upgrade yet. Can I save the 1.01 game data for you? More importantly, can you re-install that game data??
  20. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I don't know! It'd be awesome if you could, but I don't think you can 'move' game data from one machine to another.
    I'll have a look when I get home and if it can be done I'd be very very appreciative if you could do it!

Watch this space!