GT6 Season 1 Entries

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Hello.

I'm super new and only registered about 5 minutes ago. =) i've been league racing for more than 2 years now.
    I met warrior2167 in a lobby and he put me on this place. I believe I'm meant to post in this thread first?

Any opportunity to race in a GT6 Aussie league is perfect. Apologies if this is the wrong location to post because all the websites have different systems... =/

From what I can gather, I just email my qualification time in the FR-S correct?

Cheers.
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
  3. SiK180_tR

SiK180_tR New Recruit

PSN ID
    SIK180_tR
    Hey fellas,
    I'm extremely new aswell,signed up about half hour before crunch,warrior2167 put me on to it :) i've submitted a time and introduced myself in the new members section :D so excited,i have never league raced before but have a decent enough amount of experience (well i hope so anyways:eek:)and as always i like to race clean and fair,that to me is more important than being the fastest.
    WAC likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Hi All,
    I am also new to this site. I race in a few leagues with warrior2167 and he informed me about this site. I will email my qualification time to the email listed on the qualification page.

Can't wait to see you on track!
  5. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    ^ lol... warrior must be a boss.

Can't BELIEVE I just went through and did the qualification when I forgot something so basic... Are all the races on Sunday at 8:30pm? Is this AEDT or AEST? I have a league at 9pm AEDT already.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Warrior is a boss. I fought with him for the championship in one of our series and another which he just joined he won his first race lol
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi mate,
    Yeah, Sunday nights AEDT Sydney time.

THATS A BUGGER !
  8. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I love the way things turn out sometimes, welcome guys. Now if I could just get my brother to sign up here.
    Stumbles and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  9. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Is he as quick as you??
    Great work on bringing in more members Warrior, greatly appreciated, thanks.
  10. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Awesome work Warrior
  11. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Stumbles. He's equal if not quicker than I am.
    stucar17 and Stumbles like this.
  12. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    midron18 likes this.
  13. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Might need to expand the top Division into Div 1 and Div Alien!
  14. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I need some pic's of your painted Scooby in action. If you could post some pic's or links to your pic's that would be a great help.
  15. cjmonkey610

cjmonkey610 Rookie

sry, only realised i had not confirmed. . plz consider this confirmation. ;)
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, i got you in cj
  17. SiK180_tR

SiK180_tR New Recruit

PSN ID
    SIK180_tR
    Looking forward to the start of the season :) I'm actually quite nervous,but what i have experienced in the very short time on here and the few laps we ran tonight,it is going to be a heck of a lot of fun.
    warrior2167, midron18 and stucar17 like this.
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hope you enjoy it mate, should have received a message with the first lot of official info tonight, stay tuned.....more to come !
    SiK180_tR likes this.
  19. cjmonkey610

cjmonkey610 Rookie

thanks stu :)
  20. AERO_HDT

AERO_HDT New Recruit

I have a broken elbow from a fight with a bull terrier, LOL. Tried to rip my Jack Russell for @ss paper and in an effort to save my dog, elbowed the vicious creature in the head. With all my body weight. The bull terrier was fine and thankfully he let go of my dog, but I ended up with a hairline fracture, torn triceps and and a bruise on my right arm from shoulder to wrist, LOL! It was just starting to come good, when I got pissed last night y'see...

and tried to ride a bike....

:p

Now I'm back to square one, a completely crippled arm, a cut nose and busted chin. I did my arm again the first time I fell off the bike (i.e. 20 metres after hopping on the damn thing), but stubbornly tried to ride again and "somewhere" along the way I remember a telephone pole. Bounced off it pretty hard, knew I couldn't use my arms to break my fall and in slooooooooowww motion, watched my chin hit the pavement!

I guess Wild Turkey does that to people... :confused:

Looking forward to season start! I might not be able to get a whole lot of praccy in and I won't be available for one race during mid/late Feb, but I reckon this is gonna be a cracker!

Hope you all have a great 'Straya Day long weekend!
    stucar17, midron18 and WAC like this.