Division 6 season 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    It'll come, more practice. Lines were good and it looked pretty smooth from the back seat, but yeah, you really need to get down the gears for T1 before you reach T2!?!?!?
    More podiums to come man!!
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  3. FD13BTT

FD13BTT New Recruit

hello everybody
    i just join the forum today, I race in in this div 6 under the name vanna_ros. came last all race so far lol :).
    anyway just saying hi
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Hey mate, welcome to the threads ;)
  5. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    vanna welcome to Clevo's gang buddy heaps of fun here with the Cool kids:cool::D
    Rumbleshorts and Clevohead like this.
  6. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Hi vanna, welcome to the asylum :eek:
  7. Tgti

Tgti New Recruit

PSN ID
    farbs33
  8. Tgti

Tgti New Recruit

PSN ID
    farbs33
    Hi vanna and welcome.
  9. Tgti

Tgti New Recruit

PSN ID
    farbs33
    Hi guys unfortunately not going to be able to make this Sun race:( due to work.
  10. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Thnx for the SS. At least now I know where I fell off... All sectors ol
  11. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey guys, it's not looking good for Alfa. His wheel is refusing to turn on, sounds like the power supply is stuffed. He has tried all he can't drive with a controller. Looks like a shrinking grid?
  12. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

13. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    bad luck bud
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hi guys,

Just some general info for our new racers and a refresher for our ROOZ regulars... !!

Just a reminder that we pride ourselves on trying to race as cleanly, and fairly as possible. We all know that sometimes things go pear shaped, and we expect it to happen from time to time. That said, there are still somethings that we all need to be aware of while racing in our series.

1. If you make contact with someone and push them offline, you cant take advantage to take the spot. You must redress and give the spot back. If you don't, that driver who has been disadvantaged by an unfair move, has the right to protest post race, and if the move is proven to be outside the rules, a drive through penalty WILL BE ENFORCED.

2. If you do have an incident and find yourself offtrack, you must watch for oncoming traffic before you rejoin the track. Again, if you rejoin, and cause an accident from not being aware there is the potential for a post race penalty.

3. At least 2 wheels MUST REMAIN ON AT LEAST THE RIPPLE STRIPS AT ALL TIMES. Any driver gaining obvious advantage from driving off track will recieve a post race penalty to be determined by the size of the advantage and the number of times the driver has gained an advantage.

For all other rules and regs please have a quick read here : http://raceonoz.com/threads/rules-regulations.70/

We certainly dont want to ruin the fun, and i have to say that the first 4 rounds have been fantastic with no protests (up till this point), but we still need to be very aware that our core goal is to give the cleanest, and fairest racing leagues that we can.

Cheers
    Mod team
  15. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    All good here Stu no lag no hit or being hit two weeks in row now its good to be able to go or get past :D
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

O has some weird :):):):) happen at the start of last nights race. 2 cars went ghosted from the line. Made for a very difficult start as they could have un-ghosted anytime, and they were driving (at least on my screen) very erratic as if they were lagging horrendously.
  17. bjh1012

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Sorry Rumbles got boot of last night
  18. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

All good mate :)
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Results?, lap times? pole?? anyone
  20. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Yeah I am on it mate, had guests rock up last night as I finished race, just grabbed results and ran, they will be up after tea tonight, ok?
    emmo46 likes this.