Awesome moments with Bruce Hale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JonoStan96, Jul 3, 2014.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    With the new update finally fixing my in game camera, I went back to take some snaps of some of my best moments with our dearly departed mate.

@Anon666, I believe you wanted some of these.

Tearing it up in our Group B Mayhem event
    Chamonix - Main.jpg Chamonix - Main_1.jpg Chamonix - Main_2.jpg

Representing the Outsiders and putting Serge under pressure in Series 2 of my State of Origin series. Circuito di Roma.jpg Circuito di Roma_1.jpg Circuito di Roma_2.jpg

Lots of fun in my Fully Boosted Championship Cape Ring.jpg Cape Ring_1.jpg Cape Ring_2.jpg Cape Ring_3.jpg
  2. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Bruce was certainly not afraid to put the big guns under pressure. Côte d'Azur.jpg Côte d'Azur_1.jpg Côte d'Azur_2.jpg Côte d'Azur_3.jpg Côte d'Azur_4.jpg Côte d'Azur_5.jpg
    Kicking up the dust
    Eiger Nordwand K Trail.jpg Eiger Nordwand K Trail_1.jpg Eiger Nordwand K Trail_2.jpg Eiger Nordwand K Trail_3.jpg
  3. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Proving his worth in my Fully Boosted Mayhem event
    Nürburgring 24h.jpg Nürburgring 24h_1.jpg Nürburgring 24h_2.jpg
    Easyprey007, Hatfield, Noxrai and 3 others like this.
  4. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Dominating the Race of Champions, now named after him.
    Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit_13.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit_22.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit_26.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit_27.jpg

Farewell, friend. Special Stage Route X_1.jpg
  5. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Absolutely well done Jono!
    These photos are fantastic and I love the thought behind the last one - heading off down the tunnel and into the light....very symbolic :)

When I think back to that ROC race it brings back great memories and I can still vividly remember thinking to myself how can this Div 6 driver keep maintaining his lead over me (and the pack).

But now it is just so blatantly obvious I don't know why I didn't see it earlier......he was an "alien in training".

I am looking forward to competing in the BJH ROC for S02 and an idea just occured to me that could perhaps become tradition.
    I will post my idea in the ROC thread, where it belongs :)

Well done again mate, BJ would be honoured and chuffed that his fantastic S01 ROC win is being remembered in this way!
    :)
  6. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Great Pics mate, the last pic is very well thought out and very fitting.
    SuiCid3, S_CLOSE and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Thanks guys, it was tricky to get some of these photos, especially the last one.
    Easyprey007 and S_CLOSE like this.
  8. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Well done N64, and thanks, will be using those. Guys if you can have one last look at your replays and post up some shots that would be great. I have next Wed off and I plan to spend a few hours putting a short montage DVD together with shots like this for Brenda.
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My last tussle with BJ was in the Mustang race, this is the race where I finally put a successful pass on him. I was quite chuffed because we usually collided, He gave me lots of room this time.
    P1070298-1.jpg P1070300-1.jpg P1070301-1.jpg P1070302-1.jpg
  10. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Great looking back at all these images, been thinking about the old boy a bit this week with the latest iteration of the ROC named in his honour now being planned