GT6 [COMPLETED] Senna tribute series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by leeboy910, Jun 4, 2014.

1. rick provenzale

rick provenzale New Recruit

I dont see how my comments were so insulting but still i sincerly apoligise to all. I appreciate the effort that goes into the organization of the series aswell Leeboy. I was just venting some frustration as i felt i would be very competitive and giving feed back but was probably the wrong way to do it.
  2. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

At least you ran some laps before last night!

I totally forgot about it tbh and only jumped on 5mins before Quali! Still, happy enough to hit 1:13.2 but couldn't maintain that pace in the race without occasionally touching grass and as Murray Walker once said, "Spin! Spin! Spin!"

As for PD server B.S. I hopped on a public room this week and could see 5 of 13 runners in the race. W.T.F.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Hey Rick,
    After a short time here you will quickly come to find the guys that hang around here are probably some of the fairest and respectable you will find online. That has been my experience anyway.

Usually the rooms run to schedule but sometimes when people are having troubles entering the room (mainly due to the PSN servers), the guys/host will wait and give those trying to enter a decent opportunity to do join the room so they can participate in the race....but sometimes it just doesn't work out.

However, once the race begins if someone disconnects (which can be due to many various reasons), the show continues and those disconnected get to shout/swear/vent etc at the situation but the race must go on (to be fair to the remaining competitors).

We have all been through disconnects at unfortunate times, some on the final lap just before crossing the line and in front). It is what it is - online gaming. It isnt perfect.....not even close, but the guys that work hard to keep this all running do their best to ensure things are as fair for everyone as possible.

Just chalk up last night's missed race to bad luck and look forward to the next opportunity. There will be plenty of good (and bad) times ahead, so buckle in for a hell of a fun time! :)
  4. rick provenzale

Well said mate. Thank you. Look forward to the next rnd.
    DoogleDave likes this.
  5. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    Yeah im looking for a racing wheel atm. Does anyone use the Driving Force GT Wheel? I heard their good
  6. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
  7. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    @JAKO155
    I use the DFGT and I am very happy with it. I have not used any other wheel but this one does what it's supposed to and has all the buttons you need. Only thing not wrong but needing sorting is the brake pedal which does not offer much resistance. I put a folded up stubby cooler and a kitchen sponge in the gap and seems to work fine. Oh and the gear shifter is on the WRONG BLOODY SIDE, but it looks fine when driving cockpit view in the senna f3.
    JAKO155 likes this.
  9. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    Ahh Yeah, I may consider that, i would get G27 but the price. Jeez
    \Thanks for your opinion though :)
    Ad2mny likes this.
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I use a dfgt. I would like to upgrade but this does the job. The only real flaw is not enough resistance in the brake pedal and the silly buttons for shifters. I made my own granturgismo lookalike shifters and they work like a charm. For a cheap entry level wheel you cant go wrong
    stucar17 and Blindman like this.
  11. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    I picked up my G27 for $259 including postage. Pretty good deal I reckon :)
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Sorry guys, I have regrettfully decided to withdraw from the series. I did not want to as I love this car and series, and I believed I had a very strong chance of winning the series, as some of my favourite tracks were still coming. Sadly studies has to come before racing, I want to make sure I get and ATAR of at least 83. Sorry leeboy, this was fantastic.
    Peter Wise and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  13. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    No worries mate, I feel you on the study thing!
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Bad luck ... But a good call and good luck with the study's
    JonoStan96 and Peter Wise like this.
  15. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Sorry guys, will have to give this week a miss. Am still on holidays down in Melbourne and was going to use my brothers ps3 and controller for this week but will be out all night now. Have a great night of races gents :)
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Thanks mate
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

After some thinking i'm going to have to withdraw from the series the start time is just too late ( 11:30 NZ ) for me with uni starting back up next week.
  18. rick provenzale

Romm open yet guys?
  19. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    WD Mik!! King of the F3! Man I hit some walls at Rome. Cyber showing some good form 2. Fatherhood is working for you.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  20. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Disconected 1/2 way through Rome bugger !