IRACING iRacing Pictures & Skins

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Aug 25, 2011.

1. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Like to speak to a few others and see what the team think?

Plus lots to do in this new puzzle LOL, prick of a template
  2. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MORE PROGRESS - me rikie
  3. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Almost done... just some tidying up but its come up well i think... thoughts anyone?

BTW - Autobarn sponsor on roof will be removed in final, but will stay on my car as helping a local mate here in Adelaide
  4. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    i think it looks good!
    can i mention a few things? now... they're just _my_ opinions and at the end of the day, am still appreciate of your work nonetheless :)
    i think overall it looks very close to the V8SFG group? not sure if this is a positive or negative. might be just the overall colours? How would you distinguish the 2or3 teams? red/blue, replace with green/yellow?

the OZ could be coloured? like yellow? to me the 'raceon' stands out, but the 'OZ' is left behind a tad?

the blue on the front bar - something doesnt look right about it, but i can't put my finger on it.....maybe it needs to be just black?
  5. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

All good beannie - the colours are similar to V8SFG - but i never based it off that, just ran with these colours to see what it might look like...

Another option is: White car to stay - but maybe Orange and Blue with the Black Carbon on areas, or like you suggested Green and Yellow can work too

Or White Car again, but with Yellow and Orange, its Tricky to seperate each team coz we got some many groups LOL

TBH i think the Side raceon OZ looks good, dont think we need to add another colour on the OZ, the aim here is to keep it simple but still loud enough to people to read.

The front blue on bumper, is to add some colour to that section and not repeat what we had last season...

Overal i think the template is set, just need to work on final colours - Team OZ any ideas on what is current but colours id be happy to test

Thanks Beannie for ya comments will take them in to account
  6. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Green Blue Option
  7. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dont mind this combo Red Orange Acents
  8. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

9. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Frank, can you colour the rear door handle to match the 'n' in 'raceon'? It looks like a weird dash half the time.
  10. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    I did mention that to madcap via teamspeak.... Hehe, still work in progress so little knick knacks will be done on the final reveal
  11. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

No probs at all, will make amends during the week - not too far away now :D
  12. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    TBH I was not big on this skin at first but I'm starting to like it in the red/orange accent version (and with the OZ picked up a bit with the gradient fill).
  13. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

I think it would be a shame to retire the current skin so soon.
  14. basilenco

basilenco Rookie

I was the same but yeah the red/orange looks quite good. But I still like the current skin (not that I have been racing much)
  15. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    I am still loving the current skin, maybe the base can be kept with a few minor sponsor location changes??? I know Frank's put in a lot of work over both skins but maybe we can put the new one in the bank for now?? Maybe put it to a vote?

Just thinking out loud?
  16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    +1
  17. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    +2
  18. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Cheers for the feedback lads, can i say, i personally would like my car to go the new Livery for next season, and i do have a few others that are keen as well...

I am happy for others to run the old, i think it would break the massive circus of Team Rooz Prac rooms LOL - dont get me wrong looks great but i am ready for a change, blame the designer in me! "We never happy always looking for more"

Thoughts?
  19. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    I suppose different teams can run a different skin?? I don't mind either, happy to go with whatever I'm given
  20. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    i reckon bring in the new skin but for god sake loose the autobahn lol....