Division 3 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i think he does, would be great if he could....so long as he is reliable.
    Crunch likes this.
  2. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    So we meet again AO, bout time you joined us in div 3. Looking forward to racing you again in a Mazda
    AOCleaner74 and Footlong_warrior like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Exactly what Stu said. I am fine to host, but really recently my life has changed up a bit and I'm pretty unreliable at this point. It was fine when I was young and still at school, but now since I'm third year university, I'm getting more work, and my father and I have disputes over rent. As such, I no longer have access to the wired cable that I used to, and have been having to game on a wireless connection. When the season starts I'm going to try and talk to him about getting the cable back, but I did that last season, and he refused, which is the reason that I didn't show up to one (of that number) race I missed last season. It's pretty complicated.

So in other words, yeah, I'm on cable (not NBN, but the street was dug up last year so it should be coming eventually) and I'll actually chat with my father soon (coming days) to see how I can rectify the issue. If he's feeling especially grumpy, he sometimes just turns the internet off completely as well =/

Secondly, since I'm in this division now, what times are you guys running here? I jumped on for the first time in months and managed a 2:02.0 at Bathurst on Hards. No offense, but if I'm on the pulse I could dominate this season =P Bring it on! Definitely looking forward to a season up the front.
  5. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Seen the flash doing 2:01s ;)
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

That was on softs.
  7. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    i can 2nd that i can do that time on softs
    we all know flash can be quick but he was using soft cock tyres lol
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    phew.. seen a few 1:59s from other guys, but thats on softs...

Call me un-Australian (although I'm 11 gen Aussie ;) ), but I dont like Bathurst.
  9. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    this changes everything
    LiamBevBeauKon and WAC like this.
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys, have made a few small adjustments with the change to 7 divs......any issues please let me know asap, drivers clearly out of position etc ...

i will set up a new convo with adjusted list tomorrow.
    Stu
  11. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    AOCleaner in 2 divisions?
    Blindman likes this.
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

He's in 3. Stu moved him back up to 3 after initially putting him down to 4. Stu has just forgotten to remove AO's name off of the div 4 list.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  13. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Either that or he was going to have be very special
  14. dominator94

dominator94 New Recruit

PSN ID
    dominator_12_94
    hey guys. my ps3 blew up in a storm a few days ago and ive managed to get it working but i have no hdmi as it got fried in the storm. will that make racing league a problem or should it still work good enough?
  15. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    As long as your tv can take component all will be fine.
    HDMI is far superior definition at 1080p, you will be in 720p with component.
    Having said that there is a train of thought that it may actually improve the aesthetic appearence of gt6.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  16. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Ooh he's speacil all right just ask his mummy !
  17. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    You beat me to it Blindman
    Footlong_warrior and Blindman like this.
  18. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    U can change the component to 1080 u just need to change it in the settings
  19. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    It’s possible. The only reason you couldn't is if the chip in the TV set is not compatible with 1080p. On some TVs not all connections are the same. Look at your manuals carefully. Some TVs only have one or two ports that can do the native resolution while the rest are lower resolutions or for example: If you have a 1080p native TV then the other ports are 720 native. Just because you have a 1080p doesn’t mean Component CAN display 1080p. It’s only if your TV supports 1080p over component. There’s a chip for the hook-ups in the back that dictates the native resolution.
    So, component YCbCr cables ARE fully capable of supporting and carrying all of the same resolutions as an HDMI or VGA cable - including a Full HD 1080p signal (as well as 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p and 1080i). However, because the signal is an analog one and not digital, you will notice a significant improvement when using an HDMI cable for the same HD resolutions. This is due to the degradation of the analog Component Video signal as it travels along the length of the cable - something which does not happen with a digital signal. Part of the reason there is so much confusion on this matter is because while the cables themselves are able to support a 1080p signal, not all televisions and monitors are able to accept and decode this signal when using component cables. It has therefore become a common misconception that the cables themselves are unable to carry the signal, when in fact it is the TV or monitor at the end of the chain that is the problem - not the cable. It is also possible that the PS3 on the sending end of the chain is unable to send a 1080p signal through Component cables,
    Also note, any TV that is affiliated to Sony (ie: internal parts) will not, best you will get is 1080i hence my statement regarding 720p, as we are PAL 720p will look better.
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  20. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    pykeybraa145 likes this.