[COMPLETED] ASSETTO CORSA: Season 1.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    grabbing tea be on in a tic :thumbsup:
  2. joshmuggo

joshmuggo Rookie

Thanks mate, I appreciate it. Hopefully something in the works at the moment but will have to see what happens. I've got a few plans though and a few options so hopefully one of them works out! Just need the $$$!!!

Haha yeah sounds like fun. Been playing AC a fair bit and really liking it. Closest sim to real life i've come across yet. I don't know about worrying the guys at the front, i'll be happy not to crash I think!

See you guys on Monday nights!
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Muggo your the best sim racer in Australia, don't go telling me you wont be up the front
    KoAStR likes this.
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Cheers Muggo good to see you on board, and see another former iRacer with a preference for AC!
    Since AC has been released I have let my iRacing sub lapse. AC is where it's at for me.
  5. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Here here.
  6. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey guys, I'm locked in the house today due to weather, so I'm trying to tidy things up a bit. Now, I would like to get everyone on my friends list for steam - just to help with communication. I have sent invited out to everyone I can find, but if you don't have me please send me an invite - anon_666. Also please join our group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/raceonoz#members or search for Race On Oz in the groups search tab.

For those a bit lost regarding the steam id number for the server, watch this:

Thanks in advance lads. I am trying to cover all my bases so we don't have a repeat of last week.

A note on that, I loaded the server Thursday night as per Monday and no problems, same settings etc. We had a stack of people in there and no issues, even 1 guy with a 1600 ping!?!?!? He was laggy as :):):):) mind you but the server was solid as a rock. I have a feeling the server provider software might have been the problem, but we can monitor that from now on. If all goes well I might even be able to turn a few laps tomorrow night, see you boys then!!
  7. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

hey im keen, im not very good or fast so ill prob spend my time at the back of the field lol but look forward to it and will try make it to as many races as possible.

Steam name - Driftoz
    Steam ID - 76561197967726572
    AJ.Scott and Anon666 like this.
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Welcome aboard Driftoz, I'm sure you'll find someone to keep you company. OP updated.
  9. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    All good Driftoz be great to have you join us mate :thumbsup:, I'm no pace setter either, but I have fun and the racing's clean.
    See ya on the black stuff :D
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Pete, Cyber_STIG_77, AJ.Scott and 3 others like this.
  11. Driftoz

my first dodgy skin i made but you gave me an idea for another one now anon lol[​IMG]
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    That looks fine man, but whatever you choose remember to put it up as per OP so we can all see it.

As suggested, please keep your naming conventions for your zip files as below:
    [make]_[model]_[drivername]_[skin name] Note: skin name is optional.
    eg. Ferrari_458S3_Doogle_SuperCheapAuto.zip

UPLOADING SKINS
    Here are links to each folder, which should allow you to upload your skins directly to the specific folder:

Ferrari_458S3 Skins
    Driftoz likes this.
  13. Driftoz

ive uploaded my skin and downloaded all the other skins and put into the skins folder but when i join the raceon server its giving me someone elses skin, is that a server problem or am i doing something wrong ?
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Don't stress, :) it's not set up for race night yet - the skin's need to be assigned to steam ID numbers in the server setup. Until then it's just what order you enter the server in relative to the skin/vehicle number order. Your skin won't be loaded onto the server yet either. ;)
  15. Driftoz

cool thanks i just wasn't sure since i haven't done much online racing on AC
  16. Driftoz

im sorry but i uploaded an update of my skin to the share folder but didnt realize it does not overwrite my old file if someone can please delete the first 2 older ones or delete all of them and ill reupload, thanks.
  17. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    All done mate.
    I have left Flame(3) there for others to download but got rid of the other two :thumbsup:
    Driftoz likes this.
  18. Driftoz

cheers flame3 is really a sticker bomb skin now i just didnt change the file name incase it stuffed something up but it didnt over write the other files anyway lol
  19. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    might be a mad dash for me to make it tonight depends on how quick i can get through all this jargon with aussie home loans also if melbourne keeps power tonight :eek: mad storm going

but if everything goes to plan see you fella's tonight :coffee: :thumbsup:
  20. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Hope you make it Tovey, your skin looks sick on the track :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.