[GT5] Season 5 signup (post here if you want to race in season 5)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by OuttaAngst, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    No problems mate. I'll switch you over.
  2. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Dimplz and Aussiman, welcome aboard. Can you and any other new guys make sure you've email your times in as well. Thanks.
    wpgt5l@gmail.com - subject: [lap time] PSN ID Qualifier.

I'll register you now all the same.
  3. steeny17

steeny17 Jarod

Thanks Bud
  4. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    hey guys sorry havent been on here in a while..... im definitely IN!!!!!!! whens the cut off?? i got 2 guys that want to run in div 3 also?

cheers
  5. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    No cut off as yet, tell those guys to come on board and become part of the forum.

cheers ;)
  6. AussieInfidel

AussieInfidel martyn rogers

I'm gona give season 5 a miss guys, weekends are to hard for me, but I will be in some mid week comps, still in process of organizing something for mid week.
  7. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

are these races on saturday night or sunday night? if its a sunday i might only be able to show up to half of them right now, because its motorbike riding time again and we stay out a bit late, probably around the time when the race is on. also, i forgot about school holidays too! we are going away on holiday for just over a week, so if the season starts real soon i might miss 1 or 2 races there aswell, which i think everyone is happy about lol :p
  8. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Over the moon actually! Haha, nah seriously, I much prefer a good close race with the fastest guys present, if I don't have the pace to beat them, so be it, you can only learn from chaps such as yourself.
  9. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Well said snake.
  10. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Sunday nights mate. Check the Wiki http://wiki.gtleagueoz.com/index.php/Main_Page#Sunday_Leagues:

But, each division is free to shuffle their race calender around a bit with unanimous consensus, so discuss the particular rounds you might not be able to make with your division closer to the time ;)
  11. ricoXR4

ricoXR4 New Recruit

Can I get added to the wiki please :)
  12. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Ah sorry mate! I had you on there but must have lost you in the copy and pasting to create the third division! Fixed. ;)
  13. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    count me in.

didn't realise had to post here. thats what you get for not looking at the site for a week!
  14. zampli

zampli Team Driver

yep, put me into div 3 please. sorry about the late reply:)
  15. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

haha, thanks snake. because we are all gonna have the same car with no different setups now, it should be a lot closer!

thanks koastr for the wiki page link info
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    [h]Season 5 Calender kick-off[/h]

Guys, I'd like to get your input on a suitable date for all to kick off the first race for Season 5.
    The mods were discussing starting next weekend, October 8th/9th. But, it seems there's a few people who won't be able to make the first couple of races on this schedule, and so far there's some support for postponing from the other drivers in favour of starting the season with a high grid attendance. I also know many of you will be eager to start racing as soon as possible!

Thoughts? Anyone else who can't make it in the coming weeks?
    Thanks, this will help the GTLOZ mods put together a schedule that best suits the majority.

BTW
    newcomers, welcome aboard it's great to see so many new 'faces' please ensure you're familiar with the racing rules. We promote and expect clean racing here at GTLOZ ;) Clean + competitive = Fun :p

new captains/hosts AND back-up hosts please ensure you're familiar with the host responsibilities for saving the replay and posting results etc. and setting up the lobby event/restriction settings
  17. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    yeh im in Bali until the 16th so that will be the first one for me.
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Im happy to have a postponement of the start of the season to ensure full rooms. For those new comers, if it is postponed and you are keen to get started we can run pre season events in the same time slot as the series was meant to start. Each Division Room hosts will most likely be the ones to run this to test connection and room settings. Keep an eye on your divisions forum post.
  19. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah i'm not too worried when season 5 starts, it would be best with everyone from the start. i'll be in for a pre season race.
  20. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I'm easy. Doesnt worry me at all. Happy to wait if it means more numbers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.