AC Assetto Corsa - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Apr 24, 2013.

1. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    So far my experience with this game is....bollocks!

And this will always be my problem with PC race sims....to bloody hard to find all the correct settings to enjoy the damn thing!

Errr..edit. I now mean ...the dogs bollocks!
    After 2days of trying to setup my old computer the mrs has been using for the last 2yrs I have finally found what your all
    Going on about.i think I'm in love with that FFX!!the sound!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    Anon666 likes this.
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Has anyone had issued loading a replay since the v1.1.3 update?
    Mine seem to just stall out on the black loading screen. Recorded before or after the update doesn't seem to matter. :(
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Good to see you like it Joe, didn't see that original post somehow. What was the problem?? And if you are around tomorrow you may get to have a race.

Pretty sure I loaded up the replay after last race K, but not 100%. Will check it tomorrow night.
  4. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Sorted it. Disabled the Ka0s dashboard mod and it loaded up.
  5. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Sorry (again) guys but I won't be participating tonight.
    I've worked 37 hours over the past 3 days (to end a very long week), and will most definitely be having an early night tonight.

Spewing too as I enjoy the Taatus and Spa.... :(
  6. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Sim Racing Australia are running a Formula Abarth series which starts tonight if anyone is interested. First race is at Adelaide.
    Kobus Maree and Anon666 like this.
  7. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Where do you find the tracks to download please?
  8. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

WAC likes this.
  9. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

Ok their website is kinda broken for me. Cant see any forum topics... how/where do we sign up for this
  10. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    It's a bit confusing, you have to be a member Fargonz. Nevertheless I just had a look and can't find starting time, server name/password or any of that. @TheStig13 did you want to find out some more details. Is anyone else available? I have a mate popping over so I'm out, plus F1 qual is on!! See if Merc can be 2 sec's faster than everyone...
  11. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    To sign up for their forum you'll have to go to the membership options page (in the top menu - the 'create an account' option just goes to a 404 page) and sign up for either the free 'No-frills' account or one of the paid options.

Server is 'SimRacing Oz' and the race will be on at 7:30 eastern standard time. Priority is given to paid members though the server is 20 slots so I doubt it'll fill right up. If you just join the server and mention you're from RaceOnOz in the chat, then someone will be able to give you the TeamSpeak channel details

Track link - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/adelaide-clipsal-500-2011.4922/updates
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    Anon666 likes this.
  12. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I was going to do some laps around Nord in the Sierra Cosworth GrA. It's even had an update and a DTM version is included now... but it doesn't work with AC v1.1 unless you delete the wing data out of the aero files.... pretty sure that means there's no DF anymore, blew out on the first high speed corner so not going to bother until it's updated. :thumbsdown:

Grabbed an update for the Sareni Camaro as well. Haven't driven it yet but it's cleared up the errors on load up from the previous version.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  13. Pete

Pete Rookie

I am pretty sure I got a notification from RD that the sierra was updated after V1.1. However I didn't grab the update.
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Weird. I also had to overwrite the ui files for the base model skins (black/blue/white) as they were causing errors on startup (only had one line of text in them).

The latest update I can find for the Sierra is v1.02 release date mid Feb.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/1987-ford-sierra-cosworth-rs500.4840/updates

Seems to be the AC v1.1.2 update that has killed it. :(
    http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/1987-ford-sierra-cosworth-rs500.99175/#post-1959924
  15. Fargonz

Fargonz Rookie

Sorry missed your response.
    It was all resolved, I just needed to wait for someone on their side to verify my account.
    By the way, Adelaide in the formula Abarth was amazing fun. We definitely need to hit that up on the ROOZ server sometime.
    Pete, Cyber_STIG_77 and AJ.Scott like this.
  16. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

so whats happening tonight? any fun plans?
  17. Pete

Pete Rookie

Depends on who is around.
    I have my server running Spa with the Lotus Exos 125. Orrrr could do RAdelaide with either the Lotus Exos or formula abarth.
  18. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

Pete, i cant seem to join your server or a friends server i think its because its running linux. so far me and fargonz are keen for a race. i just thought i heard anon mention that we will still be doing stuff mon nights after season had finished.
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I will be keen for a session but will be on a bit later than the league nights.
  20. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    gp2 @ sepang could be a bit of fun
    Pete likes this.