Division 4 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I know, I saw:(:(o_O
  2. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    My money is on Watto, Konnor, grassies and Jim to fight out the top step. I'll be happy with a top half of the field finish.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  3. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Don't bet on it,Ad will attest i'll be there abouts! lol
  4. Jim_aka_The_Man

Jim_aka_The_Man Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Jim_aka_TheMan
    I'll follow you again tonight then Dek.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So is this div getting a re-run at suzuka due to the wear settings?
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  6. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Still being discussed Hat. Will get back to you.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  7. fubbles888

fubbles888 Guest

Before any of you jump to the conclusion that I was disconnected, my mum unplugged the Ethernet cable. Besides, I wasn't able to continue any longer due to my time restraints.
  8. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Thought something like that may have been the case fubbles, you did mention it before race start.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    perhaps you could have a rational discussion with your parents about the possibility of staying up late on Sunday night to finish the race and you could give/do something for them in return?
  10. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Hat, we started over an hour late last night, so he had no chance, poor fella!!
  11. fubbles888

fubbles888 Guest

I've tried, but due to school, I really can't go any later than 9:30
  12. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    OMFG!!

A teenager that listens to his parent?! Saints be praised there is hope for the world!!
  13. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Haha Ads!

I don't think he had much choice if his mum pulled the ethernet cable out!! LOL

Wish I could get my son into bed at 9.30pm. I came home from monster trucking on Saturday night, got in at 1.45am and he was still up playing the damn PC!
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  14. fubbles888

fubbles888 Guest

Well mum said "The cable is a hazard" and I said "Well pull it out then" as a joke. She took it the wrong way:roflmao:

Look, I'm complaining because if the race started on time I'd have no problems at all and not have to worry about going to bed too late.
  15. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I was in a similar situation with the handbrake. She was itching to turn on the wifi so she could sookbook and tbox and I could feel her eyes burning into the side of my head at 9:30. I was gonna tell her 'why don't you go to the kitchen and do some dishes' but our couch isn't very comfortable to sleep on.

Yeah I've got my rig set up in the lounge. I wanted to put it in the spare room so we'd have more space but the handbrake argued that she'd never see me. I couldn't disagree with that logic ;).
  16. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Did you go to Parramatta speedway Saturday night too? I took my son, but left a little early around 9:15pm (as his 3!) ;)
  17. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    yea mate i was there. only thing that annoyed me was they took so long to bring the trucks out due to the sprintcars. i was thinking during the night it would have been a long day for young 'uns.
  18. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Yeah he didn't have his normal 2-3 hour nap either... but he did have a 20min crash out in the car driving to the event at 5:30, so he did pretty well. We left when it started to sprinkle. I didn't think it would last, but it was starting to get a little late for my boy. I was there with a couple of other mates and there sons too :)
  19. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Sorry about the tyre wear,after rebooting the room so many times(because people wouldn't listen to wait until called through.) I missed it. Anyone that doesn't believe doing SIP,PF & DMZ only need to think about the fact that as soon as certain ppl that don't have their router done moved down the bottom of the lobby order,everybody could see everybody. @fubbles888,you will have to get another router. Unfortunately you were still lagging and ports didn't unblock despite PF & DMZ,which is not your fault as it's the router. If you get a $50-60 TP-link, @Ad2mny can give you the model no., all will be good immediately.If mum arcs up,point out that if you wanted to play squash,but only had a tennis racquet,you'd have to get one.
    As far as time started,that can't be helped,especially while some have not configured their router and run relying on Up&p. Just to make it clear,as some say they don't normally have problems but always seem to race night,need to realise that as far as ppl not seeing each other,half the time they wouldn't know it's happening,and the rest of the time there's probably not enough people in the lobby to cause issues or most in the room have their routers done.
    I'm in full agreement for a rerun,and Turbo you could've said something when you realised about the wear when you dove for the pits early to get off your hards. I'd suggest an evening this week or saturday,sunday arvo for rerun.
    In future,as much as possible can all get into the lobby early,not run in other rooms till last minute before qually,then we'd pick up problems earlier.
  20. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    The situation is currently being discussed amongst the room captains who will make the final call.

??? - I think you will find 99.999% of people realised something was up and changed their strategy on the fly to suit.
    Watto64 likes this.