AC Assetto Corsa - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Apr 24, 2013.

1. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    How good is it?? I couldn't believe it when I got the email...thought it was one of those fraud things!!
  2. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    TPG aren't too bad. They're currently competing with Singtel (Optus) in a bid to buy iiNet! The money all funnels back to a small few in the end!
    Tovey_4saken likes this.
  3. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Yeah think they might be the way to go worth a shot and and only $60 :thumbsup: hopefully more jump on in the coming years or nbn in 2021 yep no joke will take them that long :roflmao: F me what did i buy into :laugh: oh well 12 years then if it stays a rough area and no good net i'll sell her off :thumbsup:
  4. leeboy910

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Haha, you think that's bad...WA government wants to extend our freeway to ease congestion...in 2018. How hard is it to build a bit of road???
  5. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    very hard haha watching them here 10 guys just to watch 1 bloke drill a hole on the westgate bridge haha :roflmao: takes them for ever then year later they have to patch it up again :laugh:
  6. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    You may have read this wrong, Melton exchange definitely has adsl2+....and some parts are already NBN enabled.
    I grew up in Melton (for 25+ years, since I was 5 y.o) and have friends who live in Melton and have ADSL2+ internet.

Take a look at this site which will tell you what ISP's are available in the Melton exchange:
    https://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc/

Also, some areas in Melton are already NBN ready (even though whirlpool etc haven't yet been updated to reflect this) and much of the remaining areas of Melton have the NBN build currently underway (take a look on the NBNco website)....so if the area you are in isn't already NBN enabled it probably wont be too far away.
    http://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.html

One of my friends only recently moved to NBN connection who lives in West Melton.

I'm thinking one of the best bang for buck plans is TPG's unlimited ADSL2+ plan for $60/month.
    If TPG were in the Sydenham exchange I would changeover in a heartbeat...but they're not :-(

Enjoy being a Meltonite :thumbsup:

Oh, and unfortunately I don't get to decide on a house that's close to the exchange - I'm just being hopeful....but in reality almost any other location will be closer to our exchange as we're currently almost at the end of the line.
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    yeah i probably did read it wrong i'll double check with the new sites you posted we are going to go with TPG seems good :thumbsup: ah really 25 years so then you can tell me the truth is melton south really as bad everyone is saying? place has one hell of a reputation for it's self but compared to maidstone can't be that bad just alot of car theft i'll be in hume ave so near the bottom of melton south :)
  8. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Let's just say Melton Sth would be the "Maidstone" of Melton :)

Scarily enough, before we moved to Melton (which as I mentioned we moved when I was 5), we used to live in Maidstone, LOL.

And even more scarily enough, my Uncle used to live in Hume Ave in Melton Sth (from memory I think number 80 something - not far from the Station Rd end).
  9. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    haha better then the broady of melton i guess :roflmao: should have a few way's to keep it peaceful :sneaky:

haha small world i'm on ballarat road in maidstone :laugh: just looking forward to no trucks engine brakes or bloody doof at 3 in the morning haha so your uncle would of been two house's across the road to the left :) we snatched up 59 :laugh: start the moving today :thumbsup:
  10. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    WAC and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  11. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    ive still not been able to load any modded content yet....i put it in the folder you recommended but not sure how to launch it in the game?
    ps: the reviews on this F1 sound pretty damn good alright.
  12. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Mate all the addon content, once installed, should be available in the game via the car and track selection GUI's, I use the "all cars" option to make my car selections in SP, tracks should show up in the tracks list in alphabetical order.
    One thing that I have found that can stuff up addon installs is that some modders pack their files in more than one folder, so when you unpack it from the zip file, the folder you need is actually inside the folder that was unpacked, so you need to check and see if it's a folder in a folder (double-up). If this is the case it's why content isn't showing up, AC only looks into the initial folder for the car/track data. Hope the above makes sense to you?
    Cheers
  13. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Just had a run in the 2009 Williams FW31, gotta say I'm loving :inlove: the sounds of this thing, their just awesome :thumbsup: and it feels incredible to drive, all the reviews were right :) this is one of the best AC mod cars to date, and I agree :D. But don't take my word for it D/L it from the above post and have a squirt in it, I think you'll agree, it's pretty cool ;)
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  14. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    @Joeninety yea as AJ said it should be as simple as copy pasting the files/folders into the correct place and booting up AC.
  15. Pete

Pete Rookie

16. Pete

Pete Rookie

17. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

I've just setup a AC server with Nurgburgring, I'm thinking of maybe setting up another 1-2 servers what would people like as a full time server setup? I was thinking of having one as a gt3 server and another as open wheel or maybe old school cars.
  18. Kobus Maree

Kobus Maree Rookie

Open wheel and GT3 sounds good to me.

Liked the williams mod at Melbourne. Maybe give it a go here too?
  19. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    OLD SCHOOOOOL! :thumbsup:
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  20. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

haha I thought you might like that koastr alfa gta races could be fun. But yeah can allways with between open wheel and gt3 and such each week. I also plan to run the servers as a private league prac for league nights