[COMPLETE] ROOZ Assetto Corsa: Season 2.

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by Anon666, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Sorry Paps...blood rush to my head and thought i could squeeze thru.was a stupid move.
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK results later.
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Devo. Only managed my first practice this morning. Snatched pole with a PB of 1:36.749 only for AC to crash like last week about 8 laps in. Would have been an epic race with Sun Levi filling my rear mirror. Gratz on the win.

The most frustrating thing is this crash has never happened outside of the last two league races! Pre-practice, official practice, quali, all fine. Currently verifying game cache but I thought I had done that recently...
  4. paps

paps New Recruit

Hey bud no probs, my car was slow and you were well up there, but when I got on the brakes she just moved out on you ...I think I should be apologizing to you mate.
  5. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    OK Race Results:

Sun Levi
    Glynn
    Krunch
    Anon666
    Pringles
    Tovey
    Stiggy
    Fargonz
    Justin Talent
    Pete C
    Slasher
    Mael
    S_Close
    Snakeism
    QC
    Matt Bailey
    Paps
    Cooper
    Cyber
    Driftoz
    Kobus Maree
    GrKinn
    Joe
    Koastr
    grat, krunch and Sun Levi like this.
  6. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Really enjoyed this race, had no practice but quickly found a groove starting from the back. Had a few nice battles with Kobus, Paps and then snake1sm to hold him in the last few laps. The car and track combination were amazing and running a full grid was awesome. Even though I got PCARS, just can't seem to turn away from AC, so bloody good.
    KoAStR, krunch, Sun Levi and 3 others like this.
  7. krunch

krunch ACC Server Legend Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

That race was a buzz! As others have said just the most amazing close racing I've ever seen in online races. Somehow I ended up in clear air both before and after my pitstop which gave me a chance to breath (and saved a bit of tyre wear no doubt). My pace wasn't good enough for third though. Feel bad for those guys who had discon issues and glitches. Better luck next race.
    Fargonz likes this.
  8. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Epic race boys, so enjoyable, bull:):):):) luck for you Dave, clearly the man to beat.

Sensational racing with so many of you guys tonight, way too much to detail, much respect! I do however need to get my pitstops down, that first stop was ridiculous, bloody hilarious though.
    Just going off pace, I should've been 4th, possibly third but two sloppy pitstops and a :):):):)ty qualy session stuffed that up, still, I've never had so much fun finishing 15th and that speaks volumes about the company I was in, brilliant stuff!
    Anon666, KoAStR, krunch and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Who Dsc?
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Joe and Koastr I believe.
  11. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    Do you happen to see this prompt come up after exiting AC sometimes?
    [​IMG]
    I used to get crashes similar to what you had the last two weeks - but only when there were quite a few players in the server. To stop this I go into the Personalisation menu of Windows (right click on the desktop) and change to one of the "Basic and High Contrast Themes" before launching AC - this seems to have prevented these crashes.
    KoAStR likes this.
  12. QC.

QC. AC Server Legend

Well, from the highs of last week:) I came falling back to earth this one:(.

Couldn't get within a second of my PB for qualifying, started poorly, lost 2 positions on main straight, lost 2 more positions at T1:mad:, settle into 20th
    Lap 3 car ahead warps into mine on back straight while doing 180kmh, sends me spinning onto grass :mad:(well at least no damage), now in last with 10 seconds between me and next car:mad:.
    Knuckle down and catch Driftoz on lap 6. Problem now is I had planned to pit early (this lap) but having just made a pass figure ill stay out for another lap or two. What I didn't see (or predict) was Pringles taking an early pit stop and emerging dead level with the inside advantage into turn 1:mad:. Was all over the back of Pringles for 1/2 lap (cold tyre's maybe) and figure ill just wait and pit this lap, emerging last again, 15 secs behind next car:mad:.
    Spend next 7 laps alone and just try to use the clean air, by lap 15 I can see Joe within reach and gained some places via pit stops. Get past Joe and Pete only to give it back on lap 17:mad:, I don't catch Pete again until lap 20 while he's in battle with Mael.
    Take Mael on 21 at the chicane, by lap 23 I've reached Slasher but I'm tired and my front right is showing wear 4 laps before I'm expecting it:confused:. Now I'm losing my nerve under brakes:eek:. This means Mael is catching me at T1 every lap, and gets me on the second last:mad:. Have some close action until I let the rear end step out on the last turn and lose 3 places:mad:.
    With a lap to go I'm tired:sleep:, lost my nerve:unsure: and frustratedo_O and drive the last lap like an idiot:confused:, didn't realize Matt was catching me so quickly, ended up with some contact at last corner (so sorry Matt, was pretty much just going to give the spot away or have a drag to finish line, but it just ended up costing you one).

So not the best race for me, frustrated, angry, tired, lost my nerve and kept going one step forwards for three steps back.
    Don't think I've had a more 'immersive' race (in my limited experience), loved (to hate) every minute of it.:)

Hey Cherno, good to see you here (nearly missed your post on previous page). Had a full grid for the first time this week but I hope you can squeeze in there somewhere. See ya on track (disappearing into the distance of course)
    Cherno, grat, WAC and 1 other person like this.
  13. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey @Hatfield , wasn't able to confirm everything last night. Absolutely buggered, been busy as :):):):) today but here it is:

Sun Levi (new, 1st race)
    Glynn (new, 1st race)
    Krunch
    Anon666
    Pringles
    Tovey
    Stiggy
    Fargonz
    Justin Talent (new, 1st race)
    Pete C
    Slasher
    Mael
    S_Close
    Snakeism (new, 1st race)
    QC
    Matt Bailey (new, 1st race)
    Paps
    Cooper (Can someone remind this guy to put fuel in his car?!?!)
    Cyber
    Driftoz
    Kobus Maree
    GrKinn
    Joe (DSC)
    Koastr (DSC)
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Cherno, welcome to the forum. I will add you to the list mate. Hit me up on steam as well man, anon_666, makes it a bit easier.

Man, full grid!!! Been so close so many times, but cracked it finally. Bad luck Koastr, man that sucks big ones. You, Levi and Glynn looked to be setting a cracking pace. I had my hands full with Snake until I pitted early and landed in the middle of unending procession of battle-packs. Was slow going, but so much fun. Had a great interplay with Kobus at one point, switchbacks and nose to tail, sweating like a farm animal!! After all the stops I found myself 4th behind Krunch, then I found that bit of ripple strip Stiggy found on lap 3. After a quick autograph on the armco beside Stiggy's I jumped back on the track and focused on keeping it clean and just getting home.

Bring on next week!!
    grat and Driftoz like this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  16. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea I do get that sometimes.. thanks will try that. :thumbsup:
  17. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    I'm busy at the moment. I might make a race or two at the tail end but not likely. Cheers
  18. Sun Levi

Sun Levi Rookie

Thanks for the fun guys, great race! :thumbsup: Also made a quick video!
    krunch, Pete, Peter Wise and 6 others like this.
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Nice one that was epic. Wish I could have stayed a part of it! I won't be in town for next week but hopefully we can tussle again the round after :)

Good to see you back on track @SNAKEiSM !
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Sun Levi likes this.
  20. paps

paps New Recruit

Nice vid man..
    But how did you get AC to save the whole race? mine only ever saves the last 500mbs of footage which is about half this race I think.
    I do have my reply quality set to max/ultra or what ever is the highest...maybe thats it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.