Division 2 Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 2, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, your quicker than that Mik. Tough track with no practice !

Sorry to for lap one where you nearly drove up my tail pipe. I think i braked a little earlier than everyone else and you did well to miss me only to go and build sand castle a long way into the beach !
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have the lap times, I'll be monitoring lboth ap and race times this season in preperation for Div allotment for next season.
  3. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Will get them to you later today mate
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Stu. I'm unusually glad to be back ay work where there is an internet connection.
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Had a really great race last night with some awesome racing. Big thanks to all the guys in our div we all gave each other heaps of room but with some good passing and side by side racing that's what rooz is all about and im glad I'm part of it.

Got a good start in 4th which put me up to 3rd then pykey got me not long after and it stayed like that for a while. Pykey had some good pace for his first race in div 2 but i had to stay with him and not let him run mean while Luke and Seth were battling up in front and we started to catch making it almost a 4 car battle for 1st.
    Then a few mistakes which let a few cars through but held onto it having a good race with stu but got to close on the last corner which I lost my front down force and went wide by just touching the brown patch on the last corner and let stu get away good race mate.
    But still happy to keep it together and finish 5th seeing I don't like the car or the track. Well done podium
    skywalker, stucar17 and pykeybraa145 like this.
  6. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Had fun last night. Was surprised to bag pole, as I wasn't totally happy with my lap.

Got a reasonable start and made sure I played it safe and defensive to cover any moves while tires were cold. Once they warmed up I started getting in a little groove, but seth just stuck with me. At one stage the gap got up to 3 secs, but I made mistake on t4. Managed to save it, but was really slow on the back straight. Seth rear ended me and got a penalty. Not wanting to win via stupid game penalties I lifted.. too much though as Seth just drove past me! Doh.

Was spewing about this a little, losing some focus and having an off on t1, was slow coming back on as traffic was coming. From here 1st was out of the question, and was struggling to find my rhythm following other cars. I wanted to pit lap 13, but saw mik in the pits, so went to lap 14. Undercut worked nicely (fortunately for me groover had a little mistake on his in lap, gifting me 2nd back). On new tires and half the race to do I thought I could cut down the 8sec lead to Seth. Managed to take .5 out of the lead before Seth started banging off 27.1s... the pressure was on me, and I started making little mistakes leaving me in the 28s.

2/3s of the race done and the sky is really grey! Im thinking this is really crappy UK weather!! With 5-6 laps to go is starts spitting, and by the end it was raining. Track grip didn't seem to change staying at 0%, but I was struggling with the light a bit, and thinking about how I should have turned the changeability off! Had a huge off on T4, which let Pykey get right on my tail. With only 2 laps to go, I just covered the inside lines and was fortunate enough to hold onto track position.

Well done to Seth for some cracking pace and keeping me honest (sorry I couldn't return the favour). Pykey on his debut in div 2. Also, to my team mate Stu, keeping it nice and tidy to bring home some nice points for PRT!
  7. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Lap times.

1:27:137 seeeeeth
    1:27:445 S54VED
    1:27:513 Pykee
    1:27:539 Natman
    1:27:700 AOCleaner
    1:27:707 Groover
    1:28:022 stu
    1:28:028 slambo
    1:28:062 Poopington
    1:28:746 vh-mik
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks stu.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm finding comparison of race times very interesting, does someone have an image showing the race times for the full field, the one above only shows times for up to 4th place.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    That is something i would like to see on more permanant basis... it would give a better idea on ones skill level rather than a FL.... Maybe we can look to do that from R2 onwards
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I am compiling what I have, Im just needing the complete Div 2 results, Div 3, 6 and 7. I'm sure I'll be able to get them from somebody. I will be looking for them for all rounds now as it makes interesting analasys, I am already surprised with what I see.
  13. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I feel a Graph coming on!
  14. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    It's great to see some fine racing to start the season. As for me, I'm all set for Round 2, I just need to sort out the following things:
    • Arrive home on an intercontinental flight Sunday morning :sleep:
    • Set up my PS3 for my new modem/router
    • Celebrate my birthday :cool:
    • Practice on a game I haven't touched in two months, in a car I haven't driven since a time trial eons ago
    • Race! :thumbsup:
    Suffice to say, I will be satisfied if I finish on the lead lap this weekend.
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
  15. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Rumor has it you like a challange mate. Looking forward to seeing you on the grid.
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  16. Whiteracer52

Whiteracer52 Rookie

Sorry fellows I will not be able to race this season due to my wheel having a brain fart now it is not working but the good news is they a going to replace it the bad news is they don't have one in stock so I will have to wate
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  17. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    sorry to hear mate
  18. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    You were at winton too!
    natmanscoop likes this.
  19. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Indeed sir, camped out on T3, had a decent view of #TheChaz drop a wheel & bin it.
    Actually that was my inspiration last Sunday at Brands!
  20. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    so you would have seen my brothers excel run out of fuel near by ;)