ROOZ Racing - Powered by Turtle Beach - Season 6

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by disturboed, May 21, 2015.

1. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    ROOZ Racing
    Powered by Turtle Beach
    [​IMG]

Well here we all are for another exciting season of wheel to wheel racing, this time we hit the track in the mighty Lexus LFA Nurburgring edition.

We've managed to keep together a good core team, and bring in some new fresh blood. But unfortunately, that means we have had to say goodbye to a few old friends as they move on to other endeavours. So, for @Alfa5252,@razor4797, @PurpleDog. @Kart-No-1, @StigsOzCousin, @SirPoopington, @dominator_12_94 and @Raedonwolf we extend our gratitude for their efforts and wish them well in their furture exploits.

Here are our Season 6 Team RZR Members:

I am so very pleased with the entire team this season, and you may have noticed we don't have any representation in Division 1. Well, despite my best efforts, I was unable to retain either Alfa or Razor, nor bid successfully for any new Div 1 members. Div 1 is hard to get as a few of them don' t participate in the team championship which thins out the available numbers of drivers to bid on.

But anyway, I have a good feeling about this season, I think we are going to get some cracker results and hopefully we can improve on our 6th placing last season.

Team colour scheme is Green, wheels are open. I can't remember the exact name of the colour a lot of us already have, @groover33 should be able to fill us in on that.

Let's have at it boys!
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I think your green is from the premium mazda 2
  3. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    The car people will need to buy is the MAZDA DEMIO SPORT '10 called spirited green metallic the car will cost $16,200. So anyone who doesn't have that color needs that car. Once everyone has it we can do another season photo. Sorry I missed last season photo turbo hope to make this one.
    arakasi- likes this.
  4. PharQ

PharQ Rookie

PSN ID
    Phark-Q
    Hi All,
    Thanx for bringing me aboard Team Green. Its going to be great getting to meet & race new field of racers. Ill do my best in Div 6 & hopefully my old rival who is now a team mate TFG will be able to give me some pointers on how he was always quicker than me lol :) I hope to see you online tomorrow for some good practise
    Cheers
    PharQ (Mark)
  5. Whiteracer52

Whiteracer52 Rookie

Sorry will no be able to race this season my wheel is not working they are going to replace it but do not have any in australia so I will have to wate
  6. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    nnnnnnNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo....................:cry:
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ouch! can't get a quick cheap replacement/backup wheel on gumtree or something? maybe a roozer has an old wheel they can lend you?
  8. Mario

Mario New Recruit

PSN ID
    pinoy350
    oh wow i just went and dumped my old GT force wheel too