PCARS [COMPLETED]Monday Night Ginetta Junior Fun Run Series [PS4]

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Giant slayer, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Sir Nige

Sir Nige Rookie

PSN ID
    SirNige
    Nox and Slayer
  2. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    Why did you go into pits it in the first place?
    You should be starting every race with a full tank
    And the tires are more than capable of going the distance
    That's why their is no pit stops for this season
    As well with all the glitches to do with pits stop
    The only reason someone should be going into pits is for a jumpstart penalty otherwise pit lane is closed
    I have posted this in the opening post at the start of the season
  3. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    That Nox fella is outa control. Someone should reign him in :laugh::whistling:
    But in all seriousness that is really unfortunate. It was going to be a nail biting finish if that didn't happen. I'm going to hard reset my router before every main race from now on, see if that decreases the lag spike occurances
    Giant slayer likes this.
  4. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    That's what I do Nox reboot the router a few minutes before giant opens the room. The only time I haven't done it was before Friday nights race and I was plagued severely and couldn't race.
    Noxrai likes this.
  5. Tmack

Tmack New Recruit

PSN ID
    iitmackii
    Sorry mate I out braked myself at one point trying to pass you, it wasn't intentional. I did give you track position back tho as I new I stuffed up.

There was weird stuff last night. Will post some videos later.
  6. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    No probs mate, I did see that, thank you.

To be honest I hadn't read that, sorry. My fronts were both in the red by lap 26, after I pitted I went from 59s to consistent 57s with the odd 56 for the remainder of the race. After pitting my fronts didn't get in the red again though. Me pitting was a strat I attempted at carrying less fuel in an attempt to get my lap times down to something within reason of the guys I was racing, I am having fun with this, and no stress. Looking back at my post last night I realised I sounded a bit sooky, not my intention sorry.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  7. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    There was no wisdom in it, I was just trying to chase you guys and mimic your lines and brake markers in an attempt to find time. I really didn't think some pressure from a back marker that would of been out of your hair within a lap or two with the times I was posting would of been such a big issue. I yielded to all blue flags, but if I couldn't have some fun and chase lapping cars for a bit while they were within my vicinity it would make for a pretty boring race, don't you think?

I understand I am most likely in a lower division of driver than all you guys and accept that, and also accept that PCARS ROOZ events are only in their infancy in both numbers and regulations are still being worked on, so I am sorry if if my slow driving and chasing has frustrated some drivers.
    Ad2mny and SuiCid3 like this.
  8. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Nope. I was able to drive out of it eventually somehow
  9. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

How good was the start? Will upload lap 1 later today, but turn 3 caught me out so many times!!!!! Hate that bloody track
    Noxrai likes this.
  10. Tmack

Tmack New Recruit

PSN ID
    iitmackii
    I will post a video of the start later on tonight from down the back.
    Coming out of turn 3 their was a car launched 10 feet into the air. Not sure who it was tho.
  11. Benjamin J Smith

Wasn't worried about not getting pole when i can just do this
    Ad2mny and Noxrai like this.
  12. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    @Fastboysmith Looks like i had a 3 sec slow reaction time from your perspective lol.

My perspective i was slow, but not that slow
  13. Benjamin J Smith

Nah you can kinda go while its still red abit
  14. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Ok now I get it, I couldn't see myself in any of the replays that have been posted, and thought I may have been invisible, so I checked out my own, and I am there in all the replays, it seems that in the replays, project cars sometimes appears to randomly select the liveries of the other drivers regardless of what they were using in the actual race, for example; in fastboys replay ( that's me in 4th) I am in a silver car, however in sirniges replay I am in a red/black livery, and in my own replay I am in my red/white/blue #34. The exception to this is Giant who is in the same livery in all three versions I have viewed, probably because he was hosting or on account of his outrageous, steroid fed NBN internet speeds. Something to keep in mind.
  15. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    We have seen this in some of the replays we are discussing pm as well.
  16. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I also pitted, as it didn't look like I was gonna make it on fuel. Having done no practice leading up to this event I was flying by the seat of my pants.

An official post regarding back markers is pending.
    Clevohead likes this.
  17. Tmack

Tmack New Recruit

PSN ID
    iitmackii
    First lap view from a back marker. Only just realised I started way back from the pack. Watch the car go flying at the 1min mark.

And this happened a couple of laps from the end.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  18. Noxrai

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    @Tmack that invisible wall you hit, It could possibly be the remnants of debris from @thebigRAGOO_14 crash he had there only moments before. No idea why they are unmovable though o_O
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Thats my car on my screen you had a massive lag and took me out will upload my perspective tomorrow.
  20. Giant slayer

Giant slayer Professional

PSN ID
    GiantSlayer_48
    This is what I saw
    SuiCid3 likes this.