FORZA forza 4 league

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by carn_the_pies, Oct 12, 2011.

1. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Gday guys

We have posted the forza 4 league details on whirlpool and the settings will be very similar to our gt5 league, i.e same car, divisions, simulation settings.

We already have a number of guys on here with the game so if you are keen to race please confirm and once the game is released we will finalise all details

Cheers
  2. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

I'm innnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Bring on the V8 Supercars baby!!
  3. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
  4. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

hmmm ... its a little quiet in here ... maybe everyone is too busy playing!!
  5. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    yeah it is..stumbles? anon? trusty?
  6. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    never there's quite a bit of interest, are you able to confirm the settings that could be used and maybe a car as well?
    Darko are you able to assist with this?
  7. jaserous

jaserous New Recruit

im keen if its on a night that is suitable
  8. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

Hmmm ... so many beautiful cars to choose from! Hard to narrow it down to one! Guess we should get feedback from those who want to run in the comp and then put it to a poll.

I think one glaring difference between GT5 and Forza 4, is that the single player portion of GT5 was too shallow/short, so everyone was quickly looking at the online component to get some longevity out of it. Whereas with Forza 4, wow, there is so much to do, I haven't even scratched the surface yet. So I guess there is no need/desire for everyone to want to go multiplayer racing so soon. Well, that's my theory anyway!!
  9. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    I still cant shed any light on anything yet Pies, my bloody copy wasn't delivered....
    ARGH!!!!!! Must.... Not.... Punch....Computer....Screen....Ok..Breathe...deep breaths counts down slowly from 10 to 1

DAMN YOU JB HI-FI
  10. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    The other catch is the economy of Forza, it's annoying, as is always the way with Forza. You can put in a stack of hours, and get little reward. I have a handful of cars, but not many I really like and all credit I've won so far I've spent. I spoke to a few guys last night and they're already benchmarking to get Cr's and XP and there is already talk of a glitch - deja vu???. They might as well do what GT5 has done and make Cr's easy to come by, people will find an easy way no matter. Not of that matters for a competition like you guys run with GT5 cause you can just pick any car from the list (DLC excluded unless everyone owns it) and race it online, and you can set the parameters as per GT5 - ie no BL, ASM, TC, no tuning, etc. Forza has the clutch option though, so you would have to discuss that. If you were gonna set up something now, C class is not bad, and it's where most people probably are in the season play. As for a car...1991 BMW M3 is a corker, I've run it a bit, but there are probably better ones I just need 200mill credits and about 100 more hours?!?!?
  11. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

I will be keen, haven't even scratched the surface of this game, was able to get my 180sx off it's tits will hardly any money, the 75% discount within a few races makes modding cost nearly nothing! A bit weird I have to say. Purchased a game capture, should arrive next week! So boys there will be video uploads coming left right and centre from our meets ;)
  12. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

Yeah the modding discount thing is a bit silly, like I'm already at 100% discount with a few manufacturers, so I can effectively upgrade for free. I mean, where is the incentive to race and earn credits if you cant spend them!?! (excluding buying cars of course!)
  13. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I'd definately be up for this but could certainly use some time to get into it first, I'm trying to find time for Arkham City, Deus Ex, GT5, Forza 4, not to mention BF3 this week then Uncharted 3 the week after, followed by Skyrim after that, this time of year is ridiculous tbh.
  14. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Not to mention real life of course. You got one of those?! :lol:
  15. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Only on weekends mate, after work and the gym, plus general household work, I don't get much time to do anything throughout the week, so when I finally do get to sit down each night I tend to relax, or rage in front of the Xbox/Playstation/PC for an hour or two then it's off to bed, weekends tend to involve too much drink lately and given I'm keen to really get back into training hard and eating properly, I may not even have a life on the weekends shortly, but damn, I'll look good, haha!
  16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Haha nice. Apart from the weeknights involving too much drink that pretty much sounds like my life too. Generally my weekends are pretty free but when the weather picks up will be doing more Ramp/DH riding, beaching, camping etc..

Sorry will stop hijacking thread now.
  17. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah my bike's out of action at the moment, put it on the backburner in the leadup to the wedding, might have to get it sorted and hit the trail soon, missin it.

But yes, Forza Motorsport!
  18. Trustfire

Trustfire New Recruit

Got a few sweet cars going atm, just picked up the Lancia 037 that thing is so fun to drive, and it's raw as balls for sound and handling. I find I drive in cockpit view for everything now that i have a wheel, any of the others are just boring. lovin' it. Will post up some of my adventures soon ;)
  19. xNeVeR_eNoUgHx

xNeVeR_eNoUgHx Brett

I can only assume everyone is still enjoying World Tour and Rivals mode?? I know the Whirlpoolians created their own car club so I guess there was no reason for them to migrate across to RaceonOZ. And as this site/forum started as a GT5 thing, maybe the interest in FM4 is not that high around here?