PCARS Division 1 - Season 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by Clevohead, Aug 26, 2015.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Nah, we're just slow! I dunno, maybe we were a bit late but my race went to pieces after 20 laps and no tyres on my left side so, yeah a bit slow..
    finchy likes this.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    My race was filled with alot of luck and mistakes from others!!
    Qualifying i managed to scrape out a 31.7 to put me 7th on the grid, proving just how competitive this field is going to be this season!
    On the race start i got a decent initial jump and was able to position myself in a way to avoid any incidents in turn 1, and thankfully a 2 car mini-collision happened allowing me to slot into 5th, albeit now side by side with CAGM. I had the inside line and out of turn 3 was able to finally get past my fellow ex-gt6 driver and now it was eyes forwards chasing down the podium.
    I wasn't able to make the most amount of in-roads on the "Aliens" of this game but was still hanging strong when all of a sudden i noticed Fastboy doing his usual thing and being off in the gravel sideways ( :inlove: Love ya mate :laugh: ) which allowed me to take a 3rd place and a podium. Soon after on Lap 12 Giant found himself all crossed up at the difficult turn 4/5 chicane and i had now jumped into 2nd.
    Many many laps later Giant eventually hunted me down and an error by me, running through the chicane and finding myself with a 5 second penalty i dropped down to 3rd, a result i was still ecstatic to start my PCars Campaign with.
    Just 3 laps from the end however, and Giant who had opened a monster 8 second gap to me made a 2nd error at the chicane and i was now all over his gearbox and stuck with him, until lap 29 when he made a 3rd error at the chicane and i could slot through to 2nd with just 1.5 laps to go. I had 5 seconds gap back to giant so i could afford to take things easy.
    Sigh..... i took things too easy and now it was my turn to make an error at the chicane and make it a hatrick of mistakes at the chicane for me and giant as i clipped the inside kerb and spun toward the outside wall. I just held onto 2nd but giant was now eating at my rear bumper, even giving me a little love tap as i defended the inside into the final chicane, however it proved to be enough as me and giant finished within tenths of each other, but i start the season with a 2nd. A result i would of never expected looking at my qualifying pace.
    Great racing guys, looking forward to the season's ahead :thumbsup:
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if someone would like to get me the results from all 3 rooms I can make up points tables
  4. finchy

finchy Rookie

You certainly drove very well albert
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  5. finchy

finchy Rookie

In my infinite wisdon i complain about msg alerts thus causing msg alerts to others while they r racing lol one smart cookie here
    beakeroo likes this.
  6. Noxrai

Noxrai Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Noxrai
    Great write up @Beau_Albert . Sounded like a great fun race. Sad i couldn't compete. Congrats to you and giant on a podium. Also congrats to @finchy for the 1st. How did your race go mate?
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  7. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    Hey DUFIE!!!
    finchy likes this.
  8. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Thanks hat but cagm is handling the tables.
    Noxrai likes this.
  9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    ok no worries. @COME_AND_GET_ME7 if you want me to send you the spreadsheet I use for Sunday tables, let me know and you can edit it for these
    Noxrai and Ad2mny like this.
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

11. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    There was a mini glitch with the results, i actually came 2nd by 4 tenths ahead of Giant, but otherwise a very, very good looking graph :thumbsup:
    Also curious, how do you find out Fastest Lap?
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Ok I will fix that. You just press options/start once you cross the line to pause the game and it will show the fastest laps. You just cant be the last one to cross the line.
    SuiCid3 and Beau_Albert like this.
  13. COME_AND_GET_ME7

14. thebigRAGOO_14

thebigRAGOO_14 Team Driver

PSN ID
    thebigRAGOO_14
    I like your work cagme
    SuiCid3 and COME_AND_GET_ME7 like this.
  15. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Ahhhh... so that's how you do it...
    Everyone was saying you can check it at the final results screen, but I could never get that to work.
    Thanks!
  16. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    B e a yootiful
    SuiCid3 and finchy like this.
  17. finchy

finchy Rookie

I believe i called on my boi frostys victory at the sandown 500, he was with me all the way
    Noxrai likes this.
  18. fubbles888

fubbles888 Guest

Can we have a discussion on this matter? I want to know whether anyone approves of the change.
  19. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I think timezones would be the biggest difficulty.
  20. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I would like an earlier start time for no reason other than races finishing at 9:40 or so is a bit too late personally..... would like to bring qualifying to 8:15 start if possible.
    That being said, this weekend for Road America i may be a little bit late to the practise lobby due to the GTPES GTCup title decider i'm fighting for.